Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
I havent played this for ages... So hopefully alot has changed. but I want to ask

Wasnt too fond that we could "pimp" the girls out, but get no returns.. The whole reason you pimp is to make dosh with your girls. Anyone who touches your girls and how far it goes, is the more it costs. Thus our role is we make sure our girls are safe and not hurt. Then we make bank., Does this happen now ? Was kinda bummed it was ordinally perceived of them doing it for free back when I played it. That stuff is cuckhold.

And 2, do they still use that silly broach thing ? Did they find a better and more immersive way to do it ?

Thanks to anyone that can let me know, this kinda had potential to be a good harem and pimp game (aka pimping out your harem)
They still have the pins, and although the actual scenes don't make you money there is now a way to 'pimp the girls out' in order to make money during the gameplay loop that also includes a way for you to see what is happening, although the animations are simple as i
these are not full scenes.

Reactions: Nobles
Feb 20, 2018
I took like a year or 2 off from this game and is it just me or do i feel like there is still hardly any content for how long it's been out. When starting this game again I was excited with the expectations that it was gonna be a decent bit longer than before but instead it was only to boss 3 and if I want to aim for some of the backroom stuff I'd have to grind for ages.

Just wanted to know if my expectations were too high and this is normal speed of progression or if the dev is just slow or maybe took a long break?

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
I took like a year or 2 off from this game and is it just me or do i feel like there is still hardly any content for how long it's been out. When starting this game again I was excited with the expectations that it was gonna be a decent bit longer than before but instead it was only to boss 3 and if I want to aim for some of the backroom stuff I'd have to grind for ages.

Just wanted to know if my expectations were too high and this is normal speed of progression or if the dev is just slow or maybe took a long break?
In 2 years, updates have been very frequent and there is now twice as much content as there was 2 years ago. Game development really isn't very fast, but changes and content in 2 years has definitely been a lot.
Maybe it's your feelings because content is spread across many parts of the game, from the backrooms to client scenes

Feb 20, 2018
In 2 years, updates have been very frequent and there is now twice as much content as there was 2 years ago. Game development really isn't very fast, but changes and content in 2 years has definitely been a lot.
Maybe it's your feelings because content is spread across many parts of the game, from the backrooms to client scenes
Yeah I see that everything is really flushed out, probably been playing too many visual novel games where the only updates would be to the main story. Even with everything flushed out i still find it weird they only added a single boss from when I played.

Personally I think the best way to put it, is like the dev focused more on the side quests and less on the main plot. I personally love playing them side by side. Like we have gloryhole for example, the 3rd boss gave a blowjob while everyone still felt uncomfortable. feels like the girls are not ready to jump into the extreme side of the business just because of that. say for example if a main plot moment happens when the MC witnesses one of his girls giving a blowjob THEN realises this is something that he wants to pursue unlocking the gloryhole area, right now it feels haphazardly placed.

For me I want to wait for both side and main to be even for story sake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWTiger

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah I see that everything is really flushed out, probably been playing too many visual novel games where the only updates would be to the main story. Even with everything flushed out i still find it weird they only added a single boss from when I played.

Personally I think the best way to put it, is like the dev focused more on the side quests and less on the main plot. I personally love playing them side by side. Like we have gloryhole for example, the 3rd boss gave a blowjob while everyone still felt uncomfortable. feels like the girls are not ready to jump into the extreme side of the business just because of that. say for example if a main plot moment happens when the MC witnesses one of his girls giving a blowjob THEN realises this is something that he wants to pursue unlocking the gloryhole area, right now it feels haphazardly placed.

For me I want to wait for both side and main to be even for story sake.
You're getting about 2-3 side stories/side content per month and at least 1 Story Event a month. It's still proceeding forward but Alex wants you to love the girls before you commit to story beats that sometimes don't have them at the forefront. Later events don't have ANY of the Maids in them or even Sergil. I think it's a good balance

Reactions: SWTiger

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
does this game have a walkthrough?
Walkthrough wouldn't really work outside of Boss Battles because every event in the game is set to RNG. Some things will trigger earlier, later, etc. Just keep playing since most isn't missable outside of Pin events and certain Boss Battle outcomes

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, the new Ame scene is exactly the kind of hot I wanted to see from her, but when did we get her first SFW scene with the sports fans? The menu says I've seen it, but I don't remember it. Was it very far back?

Also, I like that her slut mode is different from what Cynthia and Rai got, apparently being related to mixing booze with her meds. Does she have drunk-DID?

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright, the new Ame scene is exactly the kind of hot I wanted to see from her, but when did we get her first SFW scene with the sports fans? The menu says I've seen it, but I don't remember it. Was it very far back?

Also, I like that her slut mode is different from what Cynthia and Rai got, apparently being related to mixing booze with her meds. Does she have drunk-DID?
Haven't seen the event yet but it might be this one assuming it's the event in question. Since I follow the Patreon, I see previews and tend to confuse them with stuff I haven't really seen.

Screenshot_1407.png

• Hey there
Reactions: abirvg

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024

Same here. I don't remember seeing it either.

Haven't seen the event yet but it might be this one assuming it's the event in question. Since I follow the Patreon, I see previews and tend to confuse them with stuff I haven't really seen.

View attachment 4062798
I feel like this was part of the second scene with them right? I could be wrong.

felix.69

Nov 29, 2023

Like some other events, it's bugged and doesn't appear in the gallery. To be able to rewatch it in Ame's "clients" menu, go to your save file and set the value clients_ame_sportfans_decision to 0.

4.00 star(s) 94 Votes