BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
BDSM, Female Domination is for Brianna. But I don't think it's really hardcore or disturbing in the game, it's rather playful.
The truth is that I'm not going to like it even if it's incredibly light. So I'd rather know in order to rule out that LI as soon as possible.

I understand that Drugs and Group Sex are not for everyone and I'm not 100% sure it will be present in the game. If it is, I will make them optional, like I did for Netori.
That's nice

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Good game so far. I’m going through the part where the mc is shirtless in the art club. The mc here is pretty cool in the simplest sense lol, very relatable. He’s not overly perverted like his friend or overly embarrassing like his other supposed friend (I don’t know how much of a friend he actually is since it was pretty clear to me that he didn’t want the mc to join the art club lol). He also reminds me in appearance of the manga protagonist Beck, maybe it’s just me haha. I came for the netori route and it’s true that its looks promising but the one who has the best spark with the mc so far is Brianna for me. Her personality and appearance are spot on for me and the chemistry with the mc so far is great

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Armoreau and Lerd0

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Is femdom even if it's light avoidable or is she a lost LI totally?
Right now it's all or nothing, does not have any choice regarding any dom aspect, male or female. You have to drop that LI in order to avoid that.
I do hope this changes and it would become possible to avoid femdom completely while being with that LI.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Secret Courses [v0.4.0] [Armoreau]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 283 MB

WIN/MAC/ANDROID: -

Even though the SDK the game was built with isn’t compatible with ANDROID, I made some tweaks to make it work. During installation, you’ll be asked to grant permission to proceed. I added options to change the text box (dialog) and font size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
BDSM, Female Domination is for Brianna. But I don't think it's really hardcore or disturbing in the game, it's rather playful.
I understand that Drugs and Group Sex are not for everyone and I'm not 100% sure it will be present in the game. If it is, I will make them optional, like I did for Netori.
Armoreau

This is your game - so you can do whatever you want
. If you don't want offend some gamers - make it optional, but I would not change too much from your original plan (unless it is something that you really want to do - like "Yes, it is a good idea, maybe I should do it").

I've seen some developers trying to please game fans and eventually they abandoned their games: because too many requests like "Can you put futa", "Can you add lesbian", "Can we have ONLY lesbian path", "I don't like NTR, so remove it", "They all need to go on the boat trip", "I think that you should do this and that now", etc etc.

So if you want to include "Drugs", "Group Sex", "Multiple Pentrations", "Spanking", etc - just do it. Otherwise, if you start listening all the advisers/experts/gurus/etc (especially if these people are not paying for the game) - you will end-up changing your story significantly and then you might regret it later (which means this amazing game would be abandoned - and none of us wants it).

So far, your game is really good. :)

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Is femdom even if it's light avoidable or is she a lost LI totally?
I would say that there isn't any femdom scene that includes the MC, he is pretty much refusing to do it. But there is a brief event with two secondary characters that fit the TAG. It's "male domination" that includes the MC (with Brianna).

Reactions: single_guy_from_au
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes