Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..pretty good...
...could use some proof reading....but the game was pretty nice.....
....good luck dev....

Reactions: Armoreau

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Many French expressions slipping through. I think you should lean into it rather than edit them out... Except for "reunion", that sounds a bit too formal.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Honestly i got to agree with a couple of people.. I never seen netori done this way where you can go into the POV, and follow the guy you are cucking. Being able to see what he's thinking, the feeling of his jealousy, and worry, etc.

It's GREAT! and it's a nice choice to be able to see that pov or not if you go the netori route.

Just makes me want to cuck him even more, And makes cucking him 100000x more satisfying. :devilish:
And tbh he deserve it.. he have a warp perspective of the girl HE THINKS he knows for about 2 or 3 years. Oh boy, wait till he find out she is not all he thinks she is! Cannot wait for that! And not like I care for any of those "friends" of the mc. they are fucking annoying anyways.

Already my favorite route.

Great work dev.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The Netori scene is so well done! And it's so rare to see the cucked POV from Netori perspective, which makes it even more erotic. There are, however, too many typos, some of which are really jarring to see (such as typing "worse" as "worth", which should not happen if the dev spends time proof reading the script), still the game is still very good. All three LIs are freshed out, each having their own unique personality. Can't wait for more!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I just saw a new post on Patreon -

I looks like a new update will be done soon (and Brianna will be there) :devilish:

I think it is a good strategy to make shorter (about 300 pics) - more people would notice and support this amazing game. (y)

Thank you for all your efforts - Armoreau !

Reactions: hirikumo

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Update v.0.4.0 is out!
New
Just now
Update 4 is ready! ( +8890 words (48200 words in total), +391 renders, +21 animations.)
This one will focus quasi-exclusively on Brianna so make sure that her path is open in your playthrough or this is going to be a very short update for you...
Making this update was quite a journey for me. I've experimented a lot, and learned a lot.
Some changes happened mid-development, so quality will vary a bit between scenes.
I reworked Brianna and Nasha's models. I felt that I could make them more appealing, and less bland. You'll see Nasha on the menu, I think she's cutter that way. Maybe a little smaller but that gives her a more vulnerable vibe. In the story, she wanted to change her hair, so it would stay narratively coherent...
About Brianna in this update, you'll notice that her appearance evolves a bit during the scenes, but it's just little tweaks. She is at her best for the sex scene. I think she looks hot when it's important.
About the lewd, this is the first sex scene with penetration. The final result is fap-worthy, so enjoy. I'm pretty happy with the animations and I added some vfxs (moaning and slapping).
I decided to add an in-game walkthrough because I got the feeling that some players missed content by accident without even knowing it. The first choices in the game decide which path are going to be enabled/disabled so that's a problem if you end up disabling a Love Interest by accident. That's why I've added annotations warning the player of the consequences of their decisions. I think it's better to know what your choices mean.
Leave a comment, I'm always interested in some feedback. And if you can, subscribe to my Patreon, that would really, really help me a lot.
Enjoy!
Here are the links:
PC: #6jJecsN5VFBVWEg7NYaRaIfH2AqufLBTmJK8erXoM1E
mac: #H5tU2gn4VA6f8ECCbaX2_MRg5w-E4bMb01C0MOzRzWQ

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Well, thanks Lerd0! You're fast.

Also, a little detail that a comment brought to my attention. I've changed a few dialogues during the previous sex scene
with Nasha. Mc is not going to ask her if she is on birth control, it's her who is going to talk about it. That doesn't change
the scene but it was making him look stupidly nice.
And I realised that I used often the word "reunion" instead of "meeting" during the dialogues. It was bad english, I corrected that too.
Apparently there have been some typos before with worse/worth. I will correct that too...
I use Grammarly to proof-read the text but I think it has misled me sometimes...

I'd like to clarify things about my previous attempt at a game, "Sexual Interest". For now, I don't plan on finishing it.
I made a beginner's mistake when I outlined it. It was way too ambitious. Especially for a first game.
Really, I would have never seen the end of it and I doubt I would have been able to make it something entertaining.

Enjoy the new update!

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Did this update only certain branches? Because my save ended where it did last time.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretCourses-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Ohhhh a netori game?! Yeah!! I hope the dev doesn't abandon this game. There are too few netori games and this one looks amazing. I will give it a try only for the netori content haha

• Yay, new update!
Dec 19, 2017
Quite a lot of typos or broken English but still manageable.
The last two updates have been good and I look forward to seeing how you expand on the characters from there.
I hope you continue with this one dev, as it has much potential.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It would be good to know who practices BDSM, Female Domination, Spanking, Drugs, Footjobs, Group Sex and Multiple Penetration so that they can be avoided.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Well, thanks Lerd0! You're fast.

Also, a little detail that a comment brought to my attention. I've changed a few dialogues during the previous sex scene
with Nasha. Mc is not going to ask her if she is on birth control, it's her who is going to talk about it. That doesn't change
the scene but it was making him look stupidly nice.
And I realised that I used often the word "reunion" instead of "meeting" during the dialogues. It was bad english, I corrected that too.
Apparently there have been some typos before with worse/worth. I will correct that too...
I use Grammarly to proof-read the text but I think it has misled me sometimes...

I'd like to clarify things about my previous attempt at a game, "Sexual Interest". For now, I don't plan on finishing it.
I made a beginner's mistake when I outlined it. It was way too ambitious. Especially for a first game.
Really, I would have never seen the end of it and I doubt I would have been able to make it something entertaining.

Enjoy the new update!
Hi Armoreau,

I think it is a good idea to concentrate on this game only - it looks really good! (y)

Changing the update schedule to two months (or so) is definitely a good idea too, because now more people would notice this game and support it - just look how many people 'liked' your post within one day!

Thank you for your amazing game again. :)

Meiri

Formerly 'acetsis'
Nov 1, 2019
This Junot guy he seemed nice in the beginning but man the way he behaves and with his views on women he's gonna end an incel, don't regret my decisions one bit.

Despite the many typos, cool game has potential :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Armoreau and Lerd0

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Did this update only certain branches? Because my save ended where it did last time.
Yes, the game has branches and this update's content is almost exclusively about Brianna. You need her path unlocked.
I've added an in-game walkthrough to help you make your decisions. You are informed which paths are unlocked after the scene at the party.
I suggest making a new game, skipping dialogue with ctrl, choose the correct choices (in green), so you will unlock all the paths if you want to see all the content. It should take you 1 minute to do that.

Enjoy!

• Yay, new update!

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
It would be good to know who practices BDSM, Female Domination, Spanking, Drugs, Footjobs, Group Sex and Multiple Penetration so that they can be avoided.
BDSM, Female Domination is for Brianna. But I don't think it's really hardcore or disturbing in the game, it's rather playful.
I understand that Drugs and Group Sex are not for everyone and I'm not 100% sure it will be present in the game. If it is, I will make them optional, like I did for Netori.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes