• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sissification typically assumes it's of the MC. Aren't very many games where you can do someone else. Only games I know of that allow you to do someone else are The Freshman Year, Hentai University, The Whore of Babylon, and Friends of Mine. All of which are HTML games, incidentally.

Jun 5, 2017
Sissification typically assumes it's of the MC. Aren't very many games where you can do someone else. Only games I know of that allow you to do someone else are The Freshman Year, Hentai University, The Whore of Babylon, and Friends of Mine. All of which are HTML games, incidentally.
There's plenty of sissification and other genderbending of others in the many games in the CoC lineage (including CoC itself, of course). I'd just like to know from the tags whether the player is one being transformed or not! Seems like it'd help fans on both "sides" of the line.

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
There's plenty of sissification and other genderbending of others in the many games in the CoC lineage (including CoC itself, of course). I'd just like to know from the tags whether the player is one being transformed or not! Seems like it'd help fans on both "sides" of the line.
Please, if you have names of games like this? (and what Coc was?) i'm very curious....^^

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Sissyfication games where you are the dominant.
A couple I can think of would be https://f95zone.to/threads/friends-of-mine-v0-8-part-1-sunfall.12193/. The sister is sissyfying her brother and the father is suspicious of his son's behavior and suspects drug use and asks you to investigate it on his behalf seeing as you're his son's best friend. You have three paths to choose from, being a dom over a sub sissy is one of them.

The second game is https://f95zone.to/threads/sculptor-v0-7-0-discarded-union.42146/. Find some dirt on your bully and turn the tables, become the dom.

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017

Version 0.4.0

• Introduced Nyx
  • Bugfixes and general cleanup, some parts should be in the correct order now
  • A little more content at the end
  • Rewrote the first conversations with Marie and Abella

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Mega
Version 0.4.0

• Introduced Nyx
  • Bugfixes and general cleanup, some parts should be in the correct order now
  • A little more content at the end
  • Rewrote the first conversations with Marie and Abella
Downloaded this from TFGamessite and the MEGA download was missing the .html file so you can't play it if you download it but there is a play online option at TFGamesite but I'm not 100% certain if it's the updated version.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I downloaded from the Mega link in post #70 and the archive was not missing the HTML. It was complete. I know this for a fact as I played the new content in 0.4.0. after I downloaded it.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I downloaded from the Mega link in post #70 and the archive was not missing the HTML. It was complete. I know this for a fact as I played the new content in 0.4.0. after I downloaded it.
Don't know if it's just the way I'm reading your comment that makes it seem you are coming off confrontational but all I can speak to is my own experience in which the html file was MISSING from the MEGA file I downloaded as it was the previous update. I did however comment that it was missing on TFGamessite so possibly within that time the author added it to the MEGA download file.

Antimus

Jul 5, 2017
Downloaded this from TFGamessite and the MEGA download was missing the .html file so you can't play it if you download it but there is a play online option at TFGamesite but I'm not 100% certain if it's the updated version.
I had downloaded it just as I posted and the HTML index was in mine. Not sure why wouldn't be in yours, but hopefully works for you if you try again.

Annotation 2020-03-09 013935.png

Reactions: ADIDAS

LanternSquid

Dec 28, 2017
The big dildo problem is still there in version 0.4.0.
I fixed it by opening the html file with notepad and replacing "set $sex2=2" with "set $sex2=1"(ignore the quotation marks), and saving the file.

Reactions: acid_11

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Ironic to put [Abandoned] in a post that doesn't even have the latest version. There was (some kind of) update on TFGames literally yesterday, and while the dev did mention slowing down, they claimed to still be working on the game a month ago and there's no clear sign of them abandoning the game.

Reactions: SilenceHill
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes