4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Why this game don't have tag abandoned? since 3.x it stop developing, and even lost some content :unsure:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Am Enjoying This Game Quite a bit!!
It IS Quite a bit different than other "games" I have played...
Call me weird, or twisted if you Want! I REALLY Do Not Care What people Think!!

I Find myself a bit jealous of MC.
I WOULD Love to have 1 or 2 friends like Abella and/or Marie.
(I wouldn't even mind IF "She" were a 'Trans'.)
To be trained by One or both to be a "Sissy" would be Cool!!
I haven't played Game all the way through yet;
so IDK what Nyx's role is yet (her End game); besides someone for MC to 'lust' for,...
OR If the MC will ever have a 'shot' at her.
I admire that the MC does not whine/complain so much; like MC's in other games do
(mainly for fear it WOULD ruin 'having fun' with them.)
I would be More Compliant/agreeable (submissive) with their "Requests".

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Better question is how to you load the game, without having the game?
Only link working is Mega and it only contains the images. Can someone post the actual game?

deadspaceman

Oct 11, 2020
It appears to be a problem with how it was compressed. If you update to the newest 7zip, you will see the index.html. In case that isn't an option for some reason, I have attached the index.html which I extracted from the link. It wouldn't allow me to attach it as html, not sure why. Just rename the file and delete the .txt part.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
It appears to be a problem with how it was compressed. If you update to the newest 7zip, you will see the index.html. In case that isn't an option for some reason, I have attached the index.html which I extracted from the link. It wouldn't allow me to attach it as html, not sure why. Just rename the file and delete the .txt part.
Now I see what the problem is. Using windows does not show it, and you have to use another tool like 7zip or winrar to actually do it correctly. Once you said that, I tried with 7zip and it works fine.
Also the way you posted that index.html.txt it only allows you to open it instead of download, but thank you for the effort and the help.

deadspaceman

Oct 11, 2020
Now I see what the problem is. Using windows does not show it, and you have to use another tool like 7zip or winrar to actually do it correctly. Once you said that, I tried with 7zip and it works fine.
Also the way you posted that index.html.txt it only allows you to open it instead of download, but thank you for the effort and the help.
Thank you for the more in depth explanation. I knew what I did but not why. As for the index.html.txt, you should be able to right click and choose download link (this might be browser specific). But it doesn't matter, as long as you got it working then all is right.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes