• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Sissification typically assumes it's of the MC. Aren't very many games where you can do someone else. Only games I know of that allow you to do someone else are The Freshman Year, Hentai University, The Whore of Babylon, and Friends of Mine. All of which are HTML games, incidentally.
Also Blowing Wind. There is an option to sissify your friend Theo.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
More chastity. Christ. One day somebody will actually give you the option to say no to cages, and they'll get my pledge for that single choice. Could be the worst game on the site, but I'd do it.

Reactions: psychoslayer

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i like the idea of the game, BUT if you wanna play a route that isnt instantly "YEAH i wann a be a sissy" there is block,.. the game keeps looping you without any argument or event till you wear your panties...imo at least.. there souls be either an aditional blackmail or hypno route or at least SOMETHING that coerces you to follow her advice and wear the panties...

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
i like the idea of the game, BUT if you wanna play a route that isnt instantly "YEAH i wann a be a sissy" there is block,.. the game keeps looping you without any argument or event till you wear your panties...imo at least.. there souls be either an aditional blackmail or hypno route or at least SOMETHING that coerces you to follow her advice and wear the panties...
I would do almost anything Abella Danger asked me to. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: deppenjaeger

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The problem is, it isn't really a game if there is no choice. You may as well just read a story.
I tried to play the new God of War without killing anything and the game never went anywhere. I had to do what the game wanted me to for it to progress. I yelled at the boy and threw my ax all over the place but nothing happened. crazy. Without that choice I guess it wasn't really a game but just a story.

This game is a story starring YOU. It pulls you in and makes you feel like you are in the middle of it.

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Are there any choices whatsoever in the game? I don't mind there not being any but if so it should be listed as a kinetic novel

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Are there any choices whatsoever in the game? I don't mind there not being any but if so it should be listed as a kinetic novel
Not really. You're gonna be a sissy. You can choose not to but then all you can do is walk small dogs and make money. The story will not advance.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Good for you i guess, if we are giving our opinions i wouldn't mind MORE forced mc chastity in games ;)
More? You act like they nearly all don't have it. It's overused and boring. Am I really the bad guy for wanting a decent m2f game without being a bottom bitch?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
More? You act like they nearly all don't have it. It's overused and boring. Am I really the bad guy for wanting a decent m2f game without being a bottom bitch?
No. Never. I think you are getting pushback on the butt plug for being so negative on the tags this game has. You read the tags but then played it and complained. If you didn't play then why are you here complaining? Do you review stuff on Amazon that you did not buy? If you hate the game then review it. This is not the best place to give your opinion on fetishes you do not like. Check out Friends of Mine or Blowing Wind. Both have a few more options on the feminization theme.

Reactions: shizzo

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
No. Never. I think you are getting pushback on the butt plug for being so negative on the tags this game has. You read the tags but then played it and complained. If you didn't play then why are you here complaining? Do you review stuff on Amazon that you did not buy? If you hate the game then review it. This is not the best place to give your opinion on fetishes you do not like. Check out Friends of Mine or Blowing Wind. Both have a few more options on the feminization theme.
Of course I read the tags. The tags don't say 'chastity' though, do they? Sissy doesn't automatically mean under lock and key.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Of course I read the tags. The tags don't say 'chastity' though, do they? Sissy doesn't automatically mean under lock and key.
It should, but that is a separate issue sweetie. I will personally look into getting a chastity tag added so nobody else is misled. I also encourage you to check out the other games I mentioned. Like this game, they can be rather captivating.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
This site doesnt have that tag im pretty sure, but tbh no one is forcing you to play, you are free to move on
It should, but that is a separate issue. I will personally look into getting a chastity tag added so nobody else is misled. I also encourage you to check out the other games I mentioned. Like this game, they can be rather captivating.
Do you have an update schedule on this game i didnt play for a while but it seems i didnt miss many changes?
I also found a few issues with reily/nyx pictures not displaying when you go to do the job

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This site doesnt have that tag im pretty sure, but tbh no one is forcing you to play, you are free to move on

Do you have an update schedule on this game i didnt play for a while but it seems i didnt miss many changes?
I also found a few issues with reily/nyx pictures not displaying when you go to do the job
Sorry, I have no connections with the dev of this game. I was just stepping up as a fellow dev against a bully on a game I like. There is no "Chastity" tag. "Sissification" covers it. A good sissy is locked up.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Sorry, I have no connections with the dev of this game. I was just stepping up as a fellow dev against a bully on a game I like. There is no "Chastity" tag. "Sissification" covers it. A good sissy is locked up.
Dont worry, i understand there is a lot of entitlement on this website and some people dont understand nor do they respect individual creations regardless if its what they want or not. Believe it or not there are still people going into domination game threads and demanding to be able play without domination.

Reactions: whisperpuppy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The ratio on what my free time is worth to what free time I have is off the charts. If I have to explore a game's file system to make it work then it is no longer worth my time. Thank you for the info. I hope it helps everyone that still wants to play this game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes