Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Secret Facility [v0.3a] [Noob.sissy01]

Original Size: ~2.7GB
Compressed Size: ~1GB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretFacility-0.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for this sexy game so far! I took some notes for the dev to work on:
- achievments are only available after laptop acquired. This should be mentioned. Even better, show achievements before getting laptop
- It is unclear when the laptop buying is happening. I reloaded multiple times as I presumed I missed it. It should be noted and explained in the quest log.
- buggy: Sometimes there are blank screens, e. g. when visiting Kali House. Do a few playthroughs for bug checking.
- When taking debt the info is displayed to check the laptop. But the laptop does not feature taking debt.
- where is the debt reminder that keeps getting menioned?
- a quest requires a cloth item and a camera to be send. Cloth item was send. Sometime later camera was purchased. But camera was and is not showing up in the mistress wardrobe.

So pretty buggy, unfortunately. I attached my current save game of day 10. This is before the mia search is supposed to come up. I can go walk in the park but not proceed from there. Any help?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.3a
For those who struggle with the 1st Kinky Job :
(MC gets 200 dollars and shall sent an outfit and bra-panty set to his (?) mistress, Goddess Brooke, and then meet Mistress Alina.)

Don't go to the Dominatrix OUTFIT Store at the Mall !!!

Go to
The Mall -> Apparel Store -> Bra-Panty Set section, buy item for 90-150$
The Mall -> Apparel Store -> Outfits section, buy item for 25-95$ or 134-284$ (Premium)

Go to
Your apartment -> Your Room -> Open closet area -> Open Mistress Wardrobe
... -> Bra-Panty Set for Mistress -> Send to mistress
... -> Outfits for Mistress -> Send to mistress

Use Laptop
-> Achievement for sending items, +100$

Go to
Secret Facility -> Office Area -> Alina's Office -> Talk about Basic Kinky Job (+100$)

General hint :
Save the game before you purchase items for a quest so that you can go back if you picked a wrong item which does not work or if you misread the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Motario

Feb 22, 2020
Camera not appearing in the closet even though when i go to the shop again it says i already purchased it
I managed to "fix it" temporary by editing Secret Facility-v0.3a.html file
just replace "if $CurrentStoredElectronics eq true" with "if 1 eq 1" - it enabled Electronics items for mistress button for me and allowed to continue

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
- It is unclear when the laptop buying is happening. I reloaded multiple times as I presumed I missed it. It should be noted and explained in the quest log.
- buggy: Sometimes there are blank screens, e. g. when visiting Kali House. Do a few playthroughs for bug checking.
- When taking debt the info is displayed to check the laptop. But the laptop does not feature taking debt.
- where is the debt reminder that keeps getting menioned?
If you start a new game you get the laptop shortly after the start of chapter 1.

On day 3 Wednesday Evening go to Kali's House, click the buttons and you get the laptop.
The 1500 $ for the laptop are borrowed for 10% interest!

On day 5 Friday Evening the Rent of 500 $ is due. Kali introduces the option to borrow cash.
This event unlocks the options "Ask for money as debt" and "Debt reminder" in the laptop menu.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2020
The concepts (and the videos ;) ) are good but the game itself is toooooo buggy to be played rn. Devs need to do a playthrough and see how much can go wrong. In about 20 minutes I got these bugs
1) Camera dosent appear in closet
2) This pair of lingerine appears but does not load and cannot be sent
3) If you skip kinky job once the screen is blank rest of the time
4) Kali house has a blank screen
5) Need to increase amount of money earned

Feb 1, 2017
I managed to "fix it" temporary by editing Secret Facility-v0.3a.html file
just replace "if $CurrentStoredElectronics eq true" with "if 1 eq 1" - it enabled Electronics items for mistress button for me and allowed to continue
Putting this in the console (F12) before clicking Open Mistress Wardrobe works too
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.CurrentStoredElectronics=true
The creator forgot to add this to the purchase dialogue

• Red Heart
Reactions: whisperpuppy

fhljgsqdkfjhs

Sep 22, 2020
if someone want buttons that don't brain us all the time, in the html file replace

CSS:
button {
  background-color: black;
  border-radius: 6px;
}
button:hover {
    color:  lightgray;
    background-color: purple;
}
by

CSS:
button {
  background-color: transparent;
  border-color: transparent;
  padding: 0.6em;
}
button:hover {
  background-color: transparent;
  border-color: transparent;
}
a.link-internal {
  background-color: black;
  padding: 0.4em;
  border-radius: 6px;
  border: 1px solid #57c;
  margin-bottom: 0.6em;
}
a.link-internal:hover {
  color:  lightgray;
  background-color: purple;
}

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Putting this in the console (F12) before clicking Open Mistress Wardrobe works too
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.CurrentStoredElectronics=true
The creator forgot to add this to the purchase dialogue
works perfect. was trying to avoid cheating and this bugged out so I said fuck it, it's F12 time.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I am not sure if Secret Facility (v0.3a) qualifies as a game at all. At the moment it is more like a kinetic novel (with 1900+ images/vids) with an awful amount of unnecessary clicks and some broken quests which block the readers from progressing through the story.

There is a lack of meaningful decisions.

The mc has a fixed schedule with one available event per time slot, but instead of a simple "continue" button, for each time slot the player has to look up the next location in the schedule table and click through multiple locations to get to the right location and start the next event. (A game should allow the player to choose from several meaningful options for each time slot.)

The economy system is broken. It adds rent, debt, interest, shops and a job, but there is no real freedom of choice. The rent is 500 $ per week. The mc has 5 (mandatory) time slots per week to work at the bar and earn 40-60 $ at each event. There is also a (mandatory, broken) "kinky" job per week which requires to spend money and may give some cash as reward. In sum the earnings per week are fixed by the story and are not enough to pay the weekly rent.
If the player has no real economic options, then the whole economy system seems unnecessary.

It is obvious that a lot of effort was invested to build the shops, allthough some of the shops are unfinished. The mc can buy clothing and items but there is no avatar system or item system to use them in the game. The kinky jobs require to buy certain items at the shop but the chosen items do not have any impact on the story. So the shops with their hundreds of items just seem like a good looking but useless facade.

Reactions: ahsan shajee ahmed

Pawelred

Jan 12, 2022
Hi i have a problem with joi kinky job d. I choose to Tribute mistress and try diffrent outfits from shop but don't know which mistress want to. Every i try send, no one will pass in quest menu. So which outfit she wants?

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes