Others Abandoned Secret Horse Files 3 [v0.36] [Levy]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Hmm interesting that my call that there would be no release probably for a year appears to be coming true. Where is that fellow claiming there was going to be a release in July?
My claim was September actually. Though I will admit that it might be another 2 or 3 months still.

May 25, 2022
My claim was September actually. Though I will admit that it might be another 2 or 3 months still.
The whole roadmap doesn't look like a couple of months....

Hmm interesting that my call that there would be no release probably for a year appears to be coming true. Where is that fellow claiming there was going to be a release in July?
At this point I think it would be actually for the next year, saying this without exaggeration...

Reactions: M_e_*

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I saw version v0.37 somewhere
One was behind a paywall, the other online only:

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
I don't feel... 'right' about notifying the thread about their personal issues and stuff, so I don't post those 'personal' updates.
Nothing against you reporting on it, I just don't want to. Hopefully next week is a normal update.
Nah that's fair
I figure it's better to let people know on them though cause I'd thought the dev had just gone dark till I checked the sites
This way people at least know. Sure they could also check the sites but there's no harm in it

But yeah hopefully something's happening. It always feels like we're getting closer to something but never quite.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
Based on the , a lot of what's left seems to be hooking things up to animations, which should be easier once this current mess is untangled, and "expanding on expressions". So, tentatively, not too much longer. Maybe a couple of months?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes