NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Is there any gallery opener for this game?
Not that I know of. But if you follow the WT mod, and didn't filter any content, good chances you will unlock all scenes.
I, however, didn't check the choices the mod's creator put in the WT mod, so it is not guaranteed. Maybe he is making it based on the WT pdf I put on subscribestar/patreon, maybe not.

Reactions: snow123789456

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Is there any gallery opener for this game?
Not that I know of. But if you follow the WT mod, and didn't filter any content, good chances you will unlock all scenes.
I, however, didn't check the choices the mod's creator put in the WT mod, so it is not guaranteed. Maybe he is making it based on the WT pdf I put on subscribestar/patreon, maybe not.
just looking at a variables and what leads to most content, which is primarily recommendations for optional voyeur lesbian scenes, everything else is pretty much on/off, so yes, if you follow my WT mod you should get everything unlocked
alternatively you could just use Universal Gallery Unlocker
edit: just be careful unlocking last scene in a gallery, looks like it from ch5 and crashes the game since it's not yet in public version

Reactions: NocturnalDev

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
NocturnalDev Can't finish the update due to script error missing label

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch5/ch5_1.rpy", line 1524, in script
jump ch5_club9
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch5_club9'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch5_club9
File "C:\Users\krist\Downloads\SecretIsland-0.4.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\krist\Downloads\SecretIsland-0.4.4.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Secret Island 0.4.4.1
Mon Aug 14 01:33:37 2023
```

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
NocturnalDev Can't finish the update due to script error missing label

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump ch5_club9

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch5_club9
File "C:\Users\krist\Downloads\SecretIsland-0.4.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\krist\Downloads\SecretIsland-0.4.4.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Secret Island 0.4.4.1
Mon Aug 14 01:33:37 2023
```
Ok, I might have fucked up.
Forgot to uncomment a line.
Anyway, the good news is that the bug is just the game trying to jump to update 0.4.8, if you save before this error, you will be able to continue normally next update. It was supposed to jump to the end of update message before getting there.
This file will fix it, but I'll update the build later. I'm uploading 0.4.8 now for the patreons.

Edit: this issue is only on the full game download, the update patch shouldn't have this issue. So anyone can just apply the update patch over v0.4.4.1 and fix this if you need. I'm updating the full version too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretIsland-0.4.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
See lots of games with bad Engrish in them. Most get to be almost painful to try and read. Most of the contextual/syntax errors in this script are kind of funny, so not as annoying. I just got to one where instead of saying "cat got your tongue" it says "cat eat your tongue", now I am stuck with that visual.

• Haha

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
See right here is the perfect mistake...
View attachment 2852125

Now I just imagine her naked, masturbating while riding a bicycle.

FWIW, it is supposed to just be "dirt biking".
Yeah, you're right.
And I just did a full review in this last update, but that still went unnoticed.
I can only imagine how much stuff like this is still there.
I just hope this update at least had a considerable improvement over the last version, but I don't think you'll be able to say that, considering it looks like you just started this game.

And now I need to make a render of her naked, masturbating on top of a bike.

• Haha
Reactions: bamachine

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, you're right.
And I just did a full review in this last update, but that still went unnoticed.
I can only imagine how much stuff like this is still there.
I just hope this update at least had a considerable improvement over the last version, but I don't think you'll be able to say that, considering it looks like you just started this game.

And now I need to make a render of her naked, masturbating on top of a bike.
I have done proofreading of script.rpy(or whatever files are for the dialogue) for other devs. Thought I found and fixed everything, then played through it to only find I missed several things. Far easier to see them, in game, when it is not surrounded by a ton of other code like image calls, music calls, redirects, etc.

Also, just finished the current build. Other than those funny little errors, like it so far.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I have done proofreading of script.rpy(or whatever files are for the dialogue) for other devs. Thought I found and fixed everything, then played through it to only find I missed several things. Far easier to see them, in game, when it is not surrounded by a ton of other code like image calls, music calls, redirects, etc.

Also, just finished the current build. Other than those funny little errors, like it so far.
Thanks.
I appreciate the feedback.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes