NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
i understand that but even if the mc dont feel romanced the player can end up feeling that way "that was my case" considering how well constructed the girls relationship and development are with the mc i would highly indicate that the romance tag is added "independently if is you or the adms that add it".
i consider this one of the games that have very well written romance together there with "lust is stranger" and "the lewdest house".

also i fell like mc is like "Frieren"(from the manga:Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) he maybe not fully understand his relationships and feelings now but he is developing these feelings with the help of the girls in the game.(also nobody really like to play as a asshole/psicopath that have no fellings towads nobody and just uses people for his/her own benefit)
Oh, okay. I agree, maybe it would be good to add the romance tag.
I don't know Frieren, but I might check out. I read the synopsis and it looked interesting.
I used many references when creating any of the characters. One that I used for MC was Seshomaru form Inu-Yasha, and how he developed his relationship with Rin. There are other characters I used as a base for Mc, but he stands a bit for not being human too.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
muy buen juego esta entre my top de juegos favoritos y muy buena referencia a hulk de la pelicula de avengers tengo una pregunta abra ecenas de sex con todas las chicas que hay en la escuela y las nuevas chicas tambien estaran en el harem del prota del juego

• Red Heart
Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
muy buen juego esta entre my top de juegos favoritos y muy buena referencia a hulk de la pelicula de avengers tengo una pregunta abra ecenas de sex con todas las chicas que hay en la escuela y las nuevas chicas tambien estaran en el harem del prota del juego
I don't speak Spanish, but I can understand it a bit.
I'm unsure if I understood the question, but all girls with a profile in the extras are love interests. They will join your harem if you wish to do so when the opportunity arises.

P.S. Yes, that was a hulk reference :ROFLMAO:

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
I don't speak Spanish, but I can understand it a bit.
I'm unsure if I understood the question, but all girls with a profile in the extras are love interests. They will join your harem if you wish to do so when the opportunity arises.

P.S. Yes, that was a hulk reference :ROFLMAO:
How cool, I love this game. I'll be waiting for the next update, you're great.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Secret Island [v0.6.4.1] [NocturnalDev] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [697,1 MB]
- - -

Mac [684,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021

I gotta say I really like the story of this game. Keep up the wonderful work, dev! And I wish you all a very happy new year!!!
Thanks! I'll try to keep always working. A happy new year to you too.

Can you show me your lewd scenes screen? So I can see what scenes you lost.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Strykker

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Thanks! I'll try to keep always working. A happy new year to you too.

Can you show me your lewd scenes screen? So I can see what scenes you lost.

I presume the changelog show each update's overall scenes in general so I don't know whether this update has only 2 lewds or I missed some routes or even the locked scenes are for future update.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.6.4.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

- 698mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021

I presume the changelog show each update's overall scenes in general so I don't know whether this update has only 2 lewds or I missed some routes or even the locked scenes are for future update.
Ooooh, that's on me.
I had to make a small fix on 0.6.4, but I had already added 0.6.8 scenes to the extras. So, I forgot to take them out.
These two scenes you will only see in the next update (that is on early access now). It should come to Discord on January 21, and here on January 28.
It is a scene with Iris and another with Aster.

• Love
Reactions: Strykker

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
nice bits of story this go around wondering what else is going to be next i assume the next update wount just be trying to make the deal
Nah, they will have to fix that generator before trying to make any deal. Other main story stuff is going to happen until the end of the chapter.

Reactions: tacosnap123

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
Not sure if I hit the end of what's out, but I hit a point where there were no images. I could see all of the text of what was happening though. I extracted the file again but that didn't work. day 41 after the big guy

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Not sure if I hit the end of what's out, but I hit a point where there were no images. I could see all of the text of what was happening though. I extracted the file again but that didn't work. day 41 after the big guy
No, that is a bug. I'll check it out.
edit: I just checked the build and the images are there.
Have you downloaded the full game or just the update patch?
Can you make sure the folder game/images/ch7/p1 has a bunch of images in it?
Could you try to reapply the update patch?

Last edited:
Reactions: Asteel1

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
No, that is a bug. I'll check it out.
edit: I just checked the build and the images are there.
Have you downloaded the full game or just the update patch?
Can you make sure the folder game/images/ch7/p1 has a bunch of images in it?
Could you try to reapply the update patch?
Thanks for the quick reply! I checked that folder and there was no ch7 at all. I applied the update and now I do see ch7. Thank you very much!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes