ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
I thought that's what you were talking about, but wanted to be sure. As my wife said about this problem: blowjobs are always on the table, also boobjobs. But I did thought about this.
so she gonna have a cloaca or a vagina ? either way are you planning sex scene with the one you chose ? personally i hope for cloaca and placed on the tail part of the mermaid like this :
madame shyarly.jpeg

you see just under the part of her anatomy who's forming a v because i think if all the sex scene
is happening in the more human part of the girl then what the point of the tail ? just put her some legs
and be done with it ! that always what i think when i see art where all the fun happen on the human part
of the mermaid.

so here my two cents.

thanks !!

have a nice day !!!

edit: the character on the pic's is "Madame Shyarly" from one piece if anyone wondering.

Last edited:
Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
so she gonna have a cloaca or a vagina ? either way are you planning sex scene with the one you chose ? personally i hope for cloaca and placed on the tail part of the mermaid like this :
View attachment 2093049

you see just under the part of her anatomy who's forming a v because i think if all the sex scene
is happening in the more human part of the girl then what the point of the tail ? just put her some legs
and be done with it ! that always what i think when i see art where all the fun happen on the human part
of the mermaid.

so here my two cents.

thanks !!

have a nice day !!!

edit: the character on the pic's is "Madame Shyarly" from one piece if anyone wondering.
So, the blow/boobjob things was a joke. Of course, that can be done, but it will not be just that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:
1665432830659.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ponk01 and Kalsan

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Interesting...a powerful mc with a weakness to water. That pants/boots combo he's rocking remind me of something from The Witcher 3 for some reason.
His real weakness is cold, water is a issue because it is usually cold. He would be ok with really hot water.
I was actually thinking of changing his clothes later on, but I will hear other people opinion on his clothes before changing anything.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Alright, i liked it, you've got a solid basis for a potentially really good game Dev-kun. Two things, wtf is the MC? I get the feeling he's some kind of dragonkin or something. Second, it is extremely illegal to allow us to fuck bitches and not give us the option to cum inside them. If you want to avoid pregnancy content just make the MC infertile or have such abysmally low fertility he'd need to bang a chick a thousand times for just a sliver of a chance at impregnating her cause he's part dragon or something but for the love of god please give us the option to fill them up, pulling out and cumming on a girl is such a wet fart of an ending to sex, not everyone is into facials and the like. The cum was worked for, the cum was earned, the cum belongs inside. :p

Roughly how often are you planning to update?

Edit: oh and i agree with Kalsan, you need a better banner, the current one sucks ass and will do you absolutely no favours in attracting eyes to your game.

• Haha

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Alright, i liked it, you've got a solid basis for a potentially really good game Dev-kun. Two things, wtf is the MC? I get the feeling he's some kind of dragonkin or something. Second, it is extremely illegal to allow us to fuck bitches and not give us the option to cum inside them. If you want to avoid pregnancy content just make the MC infertile or have such abysmally low fertility he'd need to bang a chick a thousand times for just a sliver of a chance at impregnating her cause he's part dragon or something but for the love of god please give us the option to fill them up, pulling out and cumming on a girl is such a wet fart of an ending to sex, not everyone is into facials and the like. The cum was worked for, the cum was earned, the cum belongs inside. :p

Roughly how often are you planning to update?

Edit: oh and i agree with Kalsan, you need a better banner, the current one sucks ass and will do you absolutely no favours in attracting eyes to your game.
Amazing feedback man.
1. About what is the mc, that is a surprise tool that will help us later. He will talk about it and give hints from time to time, but I plan to show what he can and can't do from time to time. I actually have a list of everything he can do, so I won't be taking powers out of my ass.
2. I didn't know people felt that strongly about cumming inside. I will take that in consideration in the future. Leave the option for the player. I may even edit the older events to reflect that later

I have been releasing updates every week on alpha and beta on patreon/subscribestar. I believe the next chapter will be done in the next two to three weeks. As you can imagine, I have been doing this on my free time only, so I won't be as fast as other devs for now.

I am working on a better banner. I am no artist, so this is kinda of difficult for me. When releasing chapter 2 I will also change the banner for one that is, perhaps, better.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
1) I figured, i'm just impatient :p
2) You're damn right some people feel strongly, i mean, i exaggerated for comedic effect but it is important, cumming on someone is a turn off for me, it's just gross, cumming in someone though... hot damn.

Yeah i saw a lack of supporters on your P/S but i think that has a lot to do with poor advertisement, i cannot easily convey just how important a good banner is coming in, these are adult games, people want to see the women, you want your banner to be treated like a book cover, the old adage you shouldn't judge a book by its cover only exists because people do wholly judge books by their covers and the same goes for games, i almost wrote yours off before i scrolled down and saw the sample images, your banner just does absolutely nothing to either advertise the game or tantalise the libido.

Your game isn't bad, certainly good enough to get some early supporters even if only a handful, the lack of them suggests an advertising problem, not a game quality problem, not enough people are being caught by the cover to bother opening the book and there's a good story behind that dull cover.

Please don't be dissuaded by this fact, i know it can get you doubting yourself not getting the support you hoped for but you just stumbled, keep at it and you'll see at least some small success soon enough.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
1) I figured, i'm just impatient :p
2) You're damn right some people feel strongly, i mean, i exaggerated for comedic effect but it is important, cumming on someone is a turn off for me, it's just gross, cumming in someone though... hot damn.

Yeah i saw a lack of supporters on your P/S but i think that has a lot to do with poor advertisement, i cannot easily convey just how important a good banner is coming in, these are adult games, people want to see the women, you want your banner to be treated like a book cover, the old adage you shouldn't judge a book by its cover only exists because people do wholly judge books by their covers and the same goes for games, i almost wrote yours off before i scrolled down and saw the sample images, your banner just does absolutely nothing to either advertise the game or tantalise the libido.

Your game isn't bad, certainly good enough to get some early supporters even if only a handful, the lack of them suggests an advertising problem, not a game quality problem, not enough people are being caught by the cover to bother opening the book and there's a good story behind that dull cover.

Please don't be dissuaded by this fact, i know it can get you doubting yourself not getting the support you hoped for but you just stumbled, keep at it and you'll see at least some small success soon enough.
I see you point, and you are totally right. I was too focused on making the game, and leaving the other stuff for later. I wasn't really worried about the lack of supporters. I know sometimes is just a game of numbers, and I was decided I would finish this game one way or another. The only difference would be how much of my time I would put in this.

I will make a small change on the banner for now, and maybe change again later.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I will make a small change on the banner for now, and maybe change again later.
That is a hell of a lot better and imo could pretty much remain as the banner for the life of the game. It hits every note it needs to and leaves plenty of room for people's imaginations to fill in some more. In even simpler terms, that banner would have me scrolling down to the synopsis and preview images without question.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That is a hell of a lot better and imo could pretty much remain as the banner for the life of the game. It hits every note it needs to and leaves plenty of room for people's imaginations to fill in some more. In even simpler terms, that banner would have me scrolling down to the synopsis and preview images without question.
Nice. I had other ideas that I wanted to test later, but I will keep this for now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oof, gotta say, the beach sex scene is really stuttery, less so when the girls switch places but it's still pretty bad. The video files are really smooth out of renpy so the problem exists somewhere in renpy, not the files themselves. Always possible it's my computer but i have a pretty solid track record with renpy playing video files without a hitch, even when others pop into game threads for having issues themselves. Unfortunately i can offer no help on that end, completely out of my wheelhouse.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Oof, gotta say, the beach sex scene is really stuttery, less so when the girls switch places but it's still pretty bad. The video files are really smooth out of renpy so the problem exists somewhere in renpy, not the files themselves. Always possible it's my computer but i have a pretty solid track record with renpy playing video files without a hitch, even when others pop into game threads for having issues themselves. Unfortunately i can offer no help on that end, completely out of my wheelhouse.
I will have a look at it. I did not have any problem when testing in this part, but I will have a look at it in another pc.
Thanks for the feedback.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
haven't tried it but before I do. I see HAREM which is cool but I also see "LESBIAN"

Now what kind of lesbian is here? IF IT'S group sex and that's fine but it had girls fucking without the mc or in relationships with each other imma pass because at that point it's not a harem.

so is it optional or ?

nowadays it's lesbian crazy with harems man.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
haven't tried it but before I do. I see HAREM which is cool but I also see "LESBIAN"

Now what kind of lesbian is here? IF IT'S group sex and that's fine but it had girls fucking without the mc or in relationships with each other imma pass because at that point it's not a harem.

so is it optional or ?

nowadays it's lesbian crazy with harems man.
The current situation is that these 2 are in a relationship when the mc arrives. The mc, for now, is not included, but is trying to get involved. It is only these two characters, and all relationships can be avoided if the player doesn't want to get involved with any character. For now, I don't want to add any other lesbian relationship to the game.
It is optional in the sense that the game doesn't force you to watch, there are paths that will keep you from these two. If that is a turn off for you, I can understand if you will skip this game.

Reactions: annoo
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes