Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The current situation is that these 2 are in a relationship when the mc arrives. The mc, for now, is not included, but is trying to get involved. It is only these two characters, and all relationships can be avoided if the player doesn't want to get involved with any character. For now, I don't want to add any other lesbian relationship to the game.
It is optional in the sense that the game doesn't force you to watch, there are paths that will keep you from these two. If that is a turn off for you, I can understand if you will skip this game.
as long as they are avoidable that's fine. I don't wanna be a third wheel in someone else relationship. as long you can avoid them I am good. him trying to get involved just scream human dildo for them and 3rd wheel LMAO.

this sounds good since you CAN avoid them. so i will give it a try.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
as long as they are avoidable that's fine. I don't wanna be a third wheel in someone else relationship. as long you can avoid them I am good. him trying to get involved just scream human dildo for them and 3rd wheel LMAO.

I don't think I will make him a third wheel human dildo tho.
The plan is more to add them to the harem in a way that he can have threesomes. But if you want to avoid them just get closer instead of watching. That is going to end their path.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020

The MC sees one eating out the other. Only after seeing that can you "avoid" them I suppose. Not sure how it works out cause I closed the game as soon as I hit that forced lesbian voyeur bit. Yet another "make you see it and only after allow you to turn it down" shtick that seems to be the trend nowadays.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
The MC sees one eating out the other. Only after seeing that can you "avoid" them I suppose. Not sure how it works out cause I closed the game as soon as I hit that forced lesbian voyeur bit. Yet another "make you see it and only after allow you to turn it down" shtick that seems to be the trend nowadays.
If that is that big of a issue I may add a 'ignore them' before letting MC follow them in the next update. I really did not knew people felt that strong about not seeing any girl-on-girl action.

Edit: No lesbian patch?
Just overwrite the one in the 'game\scripts\ch2' folder.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If that is that big of a issue I may add a 'ignore them' before letting MC follow them in the next update. I really did not knew people felt that strong about not seeing any girl-on-girl action.
Some people are so vehemently against the idea of being cucked they see any and all sex not being performed by 'them' as a personal insult. You can go to just about any length to assuage their concerns but for every one you satisfy another will be standing behind them saying 'not good enough!' so you really just have to draw your own line and tell anyone on the wrong side of it to get fucked.

So the second sex scene in the clothes shop is also very choppy, choppier than the first, it got so bad i thought the game had frozen multiple times, those parts were more frames-per-minute than frames-per-second.

Very glad we can be done with hiding the MC's magical abilities now, really looking forward to butchering that entire hotel :) I am a healthy and sane individual :p

Reactions: Legend 123

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Some people are so vehemently against the idea of being cucked they see any and all sex not being performed by 'them' as a personal insult. You can go to just about any length to assuage their concerns but for every one you satisfy another will be standing behind them saying 'not good enough!' so you really just have to draw your own line and tell anyone on the wrong side of it to get fucked.

So the second sex scene in the clothes shop is also very choppy, choppier than the first, it got so bad i thought the game had frozen multiple times, those parts were more frames-per-minute than frames-per-second.

Very glad we can be done with hiding the MC's magical abilities now, really looking forward to butchering that entire hotel :) I am a healthy and sane individual :p
Yeah man. I won't stopping adding the content. But if they don't wanna see any of it, fine by me! Is not a big of a deal to make a skip. I am open to hear feedback, opinions and all that. But there is a limit.

Man, I tried reproducing this issue, but still without luck. The scenes in the first chapter had anything like that? I may try to clean the memory before every movie, but I don't get why that is happening. I might upload anoher quick patch here. The only solution I find online is to use webm, but I am already doing so.

Well, yes. There will be blood. MC won't take it easy.

Edit: Pls see if this will fix the issue.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah man. I won't stopping adding the content. But if they don't wanna see any of it, fine by me! Is not a big of a deal to make a skip. I am open to hear feedback, opinions and all that. But there is a limit.

Man, I tried reproducing this issue, but still without luck. The scenes in the first chapter had anything like that? I may try to clean the memory before every movie, but I don't get why that is happening. I might upload anoher quick patch here. The only solution I find online is to use webm, but I am already doing so.

Well, yes. There will be blood. MC won't take it easy.

Edit: Pls see if this will fix the issue.
Yeah that's my main point, just draw your own line, if it's putting skips in, put them in, i'm just saying there will be someone coming in later who takes issue even with that.

Downloading it now, will get back to you soon.

Good, can i also say, given the MC is a military guy i hope he's going to be very pragmatic after he wipes them out, leaving a whole bunch of weapons and supplies and vehicles behind is just begging for a new antagonistic group to come in and take them up, i hope he flies back, gets every adult woman in Sarah's truck, buses them all over for each to drive back with a car stuffed with every weapon and piece of tech that can be found. Even if the women don't want to use them, simply leaving them behind is a very stupid and short sighted idea. Better to store them all in the basement of the school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Yeah that's my main point, just draw your own line, if it's putting skips in, put them in, i'm just saying there will be someone coming in later who takes issue even with that.

Downloading it now, will get back to you soon.

Good, can i also say, given the MC is a mility guy i hope he's going to be very pragmatic after he wipes them out, leaving a whole bunch of weapons and supplies and vehicles behind is just begging for a new antagonistic group to come in and take them up, i hope he flies back, gets every adult woman in Sarah's truck, buses them all over for each to drive back with a car stuffed with every weapon and piece of tech that can be found. Even if the women don't want to use them, simply leaving them behind is a very stupid and short sighted idea. Better to store them all in the basement of the school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So it's definitely an improvement, but it's still very stuttery, at least for the bits i could see, i don't have a good save to play the whole thing, had to scroll back from an autosave and could only see the last quarter of the clothes shop scene. The fps was something more like 10 than the .01 it was before. If you can give me a save from before the first scene i can record it on my phone and upload video of it.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
So it's definitely an improvement, but it's still very stuttery, at least for the bits i could see, i don't have a good save to play the whole thing, had to scroll back from an autosave and could only see the last quarter of the clothes shop scene. The fps was something more like 10 than the .01 it was before. If you can give me a save from before the first scene i can record it on my phone and upload video of it.
Can you do it with the Extras? You can right click and go to the extras sections to replay the scenes. I will try to get a save anyway.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can you do it with the Extras? You can right click and go to the extras sections to replay the scenes. I will try to get a save anyway.
Well this is weird, i had this idea myself just now and tried it, they're almost flawless in replay, little stutters seem more to be from the looping not being synced perfectly, everything else is smooth as a slinky... so why is it so stuttery in normal play? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: NocturnalDev

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would also hope that even if he torches the place, that option still has him load at least 1 truck up with guns and ammo and body armor and anything else before taking off. I can't see why he wouldn't take a car for the mermaid, so loading it up makes way more sense than driving it back empty.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I would also hope that even if he torches the place, that option still has him load at least 1 truck up with guns and ammo and body armor and anything else before taking off. I can't see why he wouldn't take a car for the mermaid, so loading it up makes way more sense than driving it back empty.
Those are good points. As you said, he is pragmatic. He will take these things in consideration. I am not going to say much more as to no spoil the beginning of the next chapter.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I know this goes against so many on this site but I for one enjoy a harem with the girls having fun with each other on the side, they still stay devoted to the MC when it comes to males so I see no issue with how you have done this relationship and hope to see more lesbian or threesome content in the future.

Outside this nice story so far, got me involved really early on.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I know this goes against so many on this site but I for one enjoy a harem with the girls having fun with each other on the side, they still stay devoted to the MC when it comes to males so I see no issue with how you have done this relationship and hope to see more lesbian or threesome content in the future.

Outside this nice story so far, got me involved really early on.
Thanks!
There will be more content in the future. As long as you don't stay away from their path you will see it. I will leave the option to not see for those who don't like, but that is it.

Last edited:
Reactions: fisty123

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The dialogue seems pretty stilted in this one. It also has a pretty poor introduction to the plot I think. It seems to assume the player already knows the MC's past and just jumps into "Hey I'm super powerful and need to get my armor back." "And by the way I can magically heal all my wounds and don't need to eat. Cool right?". It's not a terrible game but it's pretty rough right now.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes