Mhuahaha

Oct 16, 2018
For me the latest version only shows a white screen after the loading splash screen has completed. I tried downloading the full version in case it was an issue with the upgrade, but the issue remains.

Reactions: NocturnalDev

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
For me the latest version only shows a white screen after the loading splash screen has completed. I tried downloading the full version in case it was an issue with the upgrade, but the issue remains.
Did you extract the new full version on the same folder as the other? Or in a new folder?
Are you using correct version mac/pc?
Can you send me any log or error file in the game main folder?

Mhuahaha

Oct 16, 2018
Did you extract the new full version on the same folder as the other? Or in a new folder?
Are you using correct version mac/pc?
Can you send me any log or error file in the game main folder?
After further investigation, it seems to be an issue at my end. I suspect a result of the latest graphics driver update. I get a spotty result where I am able to run some Ren'Py games just fine, but others "fail" in a similar fashion to yours. Because some do work, I had originally thought it to be an issue with your game in particular. So, you can safely ignore my last post. Thanks for the quick reply though, keep up the good work!

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Came looking for something new to "play". Harem tag drives up to the top. Dev active in the forum also drives it to the top. Going to give a spin. Thanks for your work Dev.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
After further investigation, it seems to be an issue at my end. I suspect a result of the latest graphics driver update. I get a spotty result where I am able to run some Ren'Py games just fine, but others "fail" in a similar fashion to yours. Because some do work, I had originally thought it to be an issue with your game in particular. So, you can safely ignore my last post. Thanks for the quick reply though, keep up the good work!
Okay. Good luck solving this. I hope you can fix this.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Secret Island [v0.9.0.1] Unoffcial Android Port + Danv's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 998mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Jackie718

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Needs more "Group scene" and some Oyakodon (Mother + Daughter) scene too xD
Group scenes we definitively will have more.
Oyakodon I am not sure yet. I don't know if patreon sees that as incest. If the do I might get in trouble.

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Well even if you dont add it, it wont change my mind about this game is one of the best Koikatsu game that i've been played xD
And its not even halfway yet. Worth waiting xD

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A nice update, but the interaction with the mermaids was kinda annoying. Not the threesome part, but the talk about finding a way to get them to the school in case they need to give a warning. I would have liked it restated that we want to introduce the mermaids to the rest of the girls. Felt kinda like reducing the two girls to simply being guards. And it's not fair on them to be separated from the rest of the harem more than is necessary

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes