Danv

Aug 21, 2020
sure, blame the mod, cuz i have nothing else to do than shove my colon in your face
ping me so i can to fix it? nah, who cares about that

Gato negro

Aug 29, 2023
idk why but in this type of 3d games, The male character always looks like a femboy. and i cant relate myself. I always wanted to fuck him in the ass. Thank you for the share..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Secret Island [v0.9.4.1] [NocturnalDev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,01 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
idk why but in this type of 3d games, The male character always looks like a femboy. and i cant relate myself. I always wanted to fuck him in the ass. Thank you for the share..
It's a limitation of the engine, it's not impossible but it is tricky to make an older more masculine looking male but yeah, I'd have to agree that most don't really seem to try that hard. A side note on this one though, it doesn't look like they took proportions into account that much either. It looks like the MC is as tall or shorter that most of the other characters in the game. The females are either tall for their age or he is just small? The default height for the male in KK is only 5' 5'' so it is still at least 4 inches shorter than the average height, at least in America, and still two inches shorter than the global averages.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
It's a limitation of the engine, it's not impossible but it is tricky to make an older more masculine looking male but yeah, I'd have to agree that most don't really seem to try that hard. A side note on this one though, it doesn't look like they took proportions into account that much either. It looks like the MC is as tall or shorter that most of the other characters in the game. The females are either tall for their age or he is just small? The default height for the male in KK is only 5' 5'' so it is still at least 4 inches shorter than the average height, at least in America, and still two inches shorter than the global averages.
It seems to be a common thing in my AVN's no matter if it is KK or HS2 or DAZ. Most male MC look very young and seem to be shorter than most of the female characters. Some of it might have to do with making animations of scenes easier, but it is still off putting to see.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It seems to be a common thing in my AVN's no matter if it is KK or HS2 or DAZ. Most male MC look very young and seem to be shorter than most of the female characters. Some of it might have to do with making animations of scenes easier, but it is still off putting to see.
Unfortunately it's true. I don't know when the norm became making every MC a horny tween started but I hate it. Where are all of the "Adults" in these adult visual novels? Making animations easier is just an excuse I think. It's really only a scaling problem if you use the default animations but KK and HS both have animation software that is not hard to learn to where that wouldn't be an issue. As for DAZ they are almost all custom so that doesn't hold any water. Nothing inherently wrong with using them but it does add even more limitations to what you can do.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
sure, blame the mod, cuz i have nothing else to do than shove my colon in your face
ping me so i can to fix it? nah, who cares about that
So, I was waiting for the person to confirm what mod caused that. yours or Yaden's. But since they never answered I never tagged you, as to not tag you for no reason.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
That is an issue with KK, it is really focused on femine characters. It took me some time to learn how to change him into a more 'masculine form'. But good thing the MC is a shapeshifter, I could just change him in the middle of the game without needing much explanation.

• Thinking Face

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That is an issue with KK, it is really focused on femine characters. It took me some time to learn how to change him into a more 'masculine form'. But good thing the MC is a shapeshifter, I could just change him in the middle of the game without needing much explanation.
Sure, though I think that would be pretty jarring. Whether it can be explained or not a lot of people may find it hard to adjust to a "new" MC, even just in appearance.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Sure, though I think that would be pretty jarring. Whether it can be explained or not a lot of people may find it hard to adjust to a "new" MC, even just in appearance.
The thing is, I already did and no one said anything. Small gradual changes, like body shape and height.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The thing is, I already did and no one said anything. Small gradual changes, like body shape and height.
I guess it could work that way but I meant going from one look to something else entirely in the span of like one update. It could be too big a change that way. Though there would have to be some kind of reaction from the LIs for it to work, no? The person they have lived with all this time is in another body of sorts, that would raise some questions from anyone.

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
I guess it could work that way but I meant going from one look to something else entirely in the span of like one update. It could be too big a change that way. Though there would have to be some kind of reaction from the LIs for it to work, no? The person they have lived with all this time is in another body of sorts, that would raise some questions from anyone.
Oh yeah, mostly definitively. He uses different shapes at some points, but not to be with his girls. Only to deceive other people around town. The changes I talked about were small and gradual, and people wouldn't notice.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SecretIsland-0.9.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NocturnalDev

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
All relationships are avoidable. But there's forced sex with Ami. She has a daughter. She may be a widow by now, but I'm not interested. Other than that, good game dev (y)

• Thinking Face

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
All relationships are avoidable. But there's forced sex with Ami. She has a daughter. She may be a widow by now, but I'm not interested. Other than that, good game dev (y)
What? That's not supposed to happen. Can you share your save? The game always shows a 'start path'/'end path' message before starting a relationship with any girl. If you are seeing a sex scene with Ami it is a bug. What scene was that?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Seems as if I also recall one forced scene with Amy that had no option to refuse, and I remember I rejected her and Mina's paths as I'm really only interested in Sarah and Laura.

• Thinking Face

NocturnalDev

Game Developer
May 18, 2021
Seems as if I also recall one forced scene with Amy that had no option to refuse, and I remember I rejected her and Mina's paths as I'm really only interested in Sarah and Laura.
Can you tell me what happened in that scene? Is it the bathroom scene? I think that is the only scene with Ami alone.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes