• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Secret Relationship with Subordinate's Cocky Gal Wife [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Pretty sure swinging is a specific type of netorase but I could be wrong or the the swinging tag is just used as such (or I'm getting it the wrong way around)
More the other way around. Netorase is a specific type of swinging.

NTR should specifically refer to Netorare because it's there to invoke very different types of emotions compares to Netori or Netorase.

I wouldn't mind specific tags for Netori, Netorase, and Netorare but as this site is not likely to add them at this point it's best to separate them.

Reactions: Oblivion9873
Jun 29, 2017
So you're fucking your subordinate's wife. And you're also homeless.

And the girl, instead of just fucking off, she comes back to suck your dick.

Jesus. What kind of mentally ill country is that?

Well, it's not the first time we see ridiculous logic in hentai. Actually? This one is actually pretty tame compared.
so this is a Inverse NTR story?

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
Week 3

At day

Go talk with worker in office

Go to room next to the conference room

Go to tent ( There is a path at right of bathroom in park, that's a way to tent)

*Do all of three mazes*

*There is a special event, Idk how to trigger it but u need to be at night*
i can only find 2 mazes and by tent you mean the MC's home right?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand how to do the Maze, I always just find the appearance of the wife and nothing else in there, when I talk to her nothing happens

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes