RPGM Completed Secret Relationship with Subordinate's Cocky Gal Wife [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

DepravedHydra

Aug 7, 2020
How do you get past week 2 I keep getting the bad end even though I did all the right events

Edit: I figured it out I didn't realise I had to talk to the soothsayer twice

Last edited:
Reactions: adeptusSum

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The MC is the middle age man or the husband? If the first is the MC, then this is netori...
Depends on who you sympathize/empathize with. Games like this are usually targeted towards the netorare crowd, not the netori crowd, cuz nobody identifies witht he fat ugly dude, not even real life fat ugly dudes.

This has been discussed a bagillion times already, just leave the NTR tag to stand for both (cuz it DOES stand for both) and STFU.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The english does hurt a bit should be tagged with broken english at least its not MTL level.... some of it does seem to have a bit more thought put into it.... just not a lot of thought. would like it to be translated by someone a bit more skilled though but sadly I don't know what the other languages say.

we need the NTR tagged to be removed and split apart to its respected differences like Netori is mostly the cheating tag. Netorase is the swinging tag yes it means a few others but it normally falls under that one. Netorare needs a straight up Cuck tag.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Depends on who you sympathize/empathize with. Games like this are usually targeted towards the netorare crowd, not the netori crowd, cuz nobody identifies witht he fat ugly dude, not even real life fat ugly dudes.

This has been discussed a bagillion times already, just leave the NTR tag to stand for both (cuz it DOES stand for both) and STFU.
man, really, people who get confused with this are fools. The 'question' I asked was to find out who the protagonist was. And no, what you say is very wrong. I don't enjoy being the victim in an ntr but I if i do see it from the perpetrator's point of view i enjoy it. Something completely different, that's why there are subgenres within the ntr. Could you compare a person who witnessed a crime without being able to do anything (like the victims of the ntr) to someone who committed the crime? No... Plain and simple logic... And sorry for my english ;).

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
man, really, people who get confused with this are fools. The 'question' I asked was to find out who the protagonist was. And no, what you say is very wrong. I don't enjoy being the victim in an ntr but I if i do see it from the perpetrator's point of view i enjoy it. Something completely different, that's why there are subgenres within the ntr. Could you compare a person who witnessed a crime without being able to do anything (like the victims of the ntr) to someone who committed the crime? No... Plain and simple logic... And sorry for my english ;).
Correct if you are an outside spectator. I don't even know what it would be classed as but since you are the boss in this game this is absolutely Netori even though whoever made this game called it Netorare as if you where the subordinate which you clearly are not.

Something like NTR Homestay you play the Cuckold, the Cucker and even the wife that's being stolen. That one is all of them.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Am I brain-dead? I read that description and still have no idea what the game is about.
You are a office drone boss that has divorced his wife and left his home because of claims of cheating by the wife now you live in a tent in the back of a park. Your subordinate has a bitchy/cocky gal wife that shows up to the park and puts you down as a worthless homeless man. Only to find out at a later date that he maybe homeless but he is still the subordinates boss and is in a more superior position.

Does that help a bit lol

There are traps in this? :coffee::sneaky:(y)Time to rearrange some boipussy.
NOT THAT TYPE OF TRAP lol.... More like the information does not exactly sound correct to how the story is portrayed. the description makes you out to be the bad guy.

In the end the game is more of a fake out aka you walked into a trap. ( Wholesome NETORI ) or ( Well Deserved Netori )

Reactions: DoctorSnow
Nov 14, 2021
Uh, can't delete this included file "con.png_" from my system now. Great. Thanks for that.

Edit:
Had to install a third party application IObit Unlocker to remove that file. Frustrating.

Trash ass game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes