RPGM Completed Secret Relationship with Subordinate's Cocky Gal Wife [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Bloodyjar

Jun 26, 2020
So in the true ending are they dating? I'm confused. Might have to replay.
But still pretty damn wholesome took me on a feels trip T_T

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Decent game.
The MC aint the typical douchebag person & Pretty cute story about relationships
Just abit sad about no creampie scenes.
3.5/5.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
So in the true ending are they dating? I'm confused. Might have to replay.
But still pretty damn wholesome took me on a feels trip T_T
Ill assume they together since in the normal ending she leaves and goes back home to her parents after the divorce

Reactions: NoobA
Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know why I get this error?

View attachment 2234692
The "failed to initialize graphics" error is caused by your graphics card drivers being outdated. You can try updating it or looking for legacy drivers, but as a workaround this worked for me:
  1. In the game folder, find "package.json" and open it with a text editor (e.g. Notepad).
  2. Add "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist" to the "chromium-args" line.
  3. The fourth line of package.json should now look like this: "chromium-args": "--force-color-profile=srgb --disable-devtools --enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist",
  4. Save and run!

ImaDezzNuts

Dec 7, 2022
for what i understand is, the osan is a good guy, need the wife to apologize for what she said and turn out she misundertand the situation and give him a blowjob...... good story open, never heard before 10/10

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
The game doesn't launch when I click the .exe

Is there any requirement that the description didn't mention?

Edit: nevermind, managed to do it. Downloading again from another server got it working.

Last edited:

Predator1271

Aug 15, 2018
Played this only for h-scenes (most of them are pretty good), but found gold story. True ending warms my heart)

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes