RPGM Completed Secret Relationship with Subordinate's Cocky Gal Wife [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

VGOAT

Jul 16, 2021
Your the man! i saw that after i got done playing the game and started to delete every other file before i figured it to be the "con.png_" in the folder. we need to get this game re uploaded with that file removed. so this doesnt happen to anyone else. im glad you posted a way to delete it tho because. i had honestly forgot how to remove files with com-pro havent run into a issue like this in such a long time.

For anyone who is having issues deleting the game afterward follow these steps on Windows
1. Run Command Prompt in Administrator (In the search bar type Command Prompt and click run as Administrator)
2. Go to File explorer and find the name of the directory of the game and copy it
3. Type into Command Prompt: del \\.\C:\gamefolder\con.png_ (replace C:\gamefolder with the folder leading to your file)

If you have spaces in any of the folders on the way (such as if it was called Your Games Here) put " around them (C:/"Your Games Here"/TheRest)

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
NTR? Nah, too vanilla
Nicely animated tho
btw idk but somehow the crystal recollection didn't unlock even after you get the ending. Bugs or I played it on joiplay?

Darkyan97

Jan 5, 2018
I thought I'd be the evil boss guy blackmailing the wife.
Instead I got a story that's actually pretty wholesome all things considered.

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one."

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Not much of an NTR game, just middle aged man wish-fulfillment. Definitely more netori than netorare, if you had to pick. As expected of a Marine fan.

wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
any guides?

There's guide option in the game and it will open your browser. Before you ask to give english one, there's a language tab and you will know it by just observing

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright. That was a pretty sweet story, but I'm unsatisfied with the "true" ending.

They should've unmasked and maybe turned him into the laughing stock of the orgy room, or at the very least finally break him off her. I'd argue the "normal" ending is better just because she no longer has to deal with her cheating whore of a husband.

Great idea for the narrative side of the netori genre. The time/pixel limit mechanic worked-- but only because it's short. That would have been a gigantic pain in the ass with a more fleshed out game.

The dev's previous games seem to have been kinda, well, shit-- but this one showed vision, and they could go places with some help and polish.

Aug 12, 2017
For anyone who is having issues deleting the game afterward follow these steps on Windows
1. Run Command Prompt in Administrator (In the search bar type Command Prompt and click run as Administrator)
2. Go to File explorer and find the name of the directory of the game and copy it
3. Type into Command Prompt: del \\.\C:\gamefolder\con.png_ (replace C:\gamefolder with the folder leading to your file)

If you have spaces in any of the folders on the way (such as if it was called Your Games Here) put " around them (C:/"Your Games Here"/TheRest)
Thanks for the advice friend, it didn't work for me so I unlocked it with a program that has saved me from many files that are blocked and that I can't delete later. The program is called iObit unlocker, I just hit unlock and delete and the program just forced it to go to hell :D

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes