RPGM Completed Secret Relationship with Subordinate's Cocky Gal Wife [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Kakarot117

May 31, 2018
For anyone having issues deleting the game like I did (invalid file handle) it is because "con" is a protected system filename so to remove it simply type the following in Command Prompt (Admin)
rd \\.\"NameOfFolderToDelete" /S /Q

Subsitute "NameOfFolderToDelete" for the directory of the game (e.g. "C:\Users\Kakarot\Secret_relationship_with_Subordinates_Cocky_Gal_Wife")

Reactions: Urf123 and loll0l

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
For anyone having issues deleting the game like I did (invalid file handle) it is because "con" is a protected system filename so to remove it simply type the following in Command Prompt (Admin)
i dl and saved the game in my D:, and so far it still can't be deleted (says system can't find the file), i ain't that tech savvy unfortunately, is there any other methods to delete it?TIA

*edited : its now says "access denied" :/

Last edited:

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
dem old man, you're so wholesome. i played to be aroused and it got something else instead.
this is really good, i don't like the floppy jigglies, but the story makes up for it.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
its okay feel like the other girls could have some scenes or a game about takayuki as well dont know.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Alright, this left me with such great feels at the end of this game. Old man deserves his happiness too (be fair I felt upset knowing he had to take the blame instead of his wife for his daughters' sake) and Meiko being the pure country girl she was didn't have to be put through such a scenario with such a scummy man (i feel takayuki probably was the one who cucked ossan in the first place)

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I came to cum (this mf make short games with funny plot)
1708618148689.png
But why only tears are coming out
1708618083175.png
An open ending so it feel so lacking. Hope we got a sequel.

Last edited:

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Just a little story but i was going to delete this game because hoihoihoi's game plot is silly and short, and i thought i did. But somehow i found the game still there and decided to try it.
"So many thing can make you feel so much but you might just miss it"- i thought to myself

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Me when i was done downloading the game: "TIME TO CUM TO THE MISERY OF OTHERS!"
Me when i was done with the game: "WHY DID I WANT TO CUM TO THE MISERY OF OTHERS?"

Reactions: Rain01
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes