3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Hey, could set up a torrent for My Office Adventures please? Thank you in advance good sir or madam.

Reactions: RPDL

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Awesome update but I noticed Coral and Zoe don't refer to Norah as mom only the mc does.
If they called her Norah then it was by accident. I'll check it. Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed this update.

Nice update!,great game . Thanks dev!!
You're welcome and thank you for the support!

loved the update. one question tho,SuperWriter does the Leanne scene count as "her update"? I mean we had updates dedicated to certain girls and I'd like to think there will soon be another dedicated solely to her,she's the best.
Don't worry, the game will start focusing on the solo pads soon, And Leanne will have her own update . Glad you enjoyed the game!

This update focuses Only herem path ?
Yes. And so will next update, then we will return to the solar paths.

Even being on the harem path there's only 1 spicy scene, no?
Yes, there was one sex scene. The harem in this game is just letting the women know you're dating them, so you're not just lying to them and cheating. You're not going to be fucking them all at the same time.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Nice update. But there is a bug. Everyone keeps calling the MC sister and not brother
Are you sure you set the relationships right at the start. When it shows Zoe and Leanne you would have to put brother as it asks what are you to them.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Are you sure you set the relationships right at the start. When it shows Zoe and Leanne you would have to put brother as it asks what are you to them.
I am sure I set them correctly.

Edit:

I checked and it is rel_b = u'Brother' so it should be correct

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I am sure I set them correctly.

Edit:

I checked and it is rel_b = u'Brother' so it should be correct
Strange, I am not getting that line in the U1.rpy. It reads like this in my game:

$ rel_b = renpy.input("This is 23-year-old Leanna, the redhead and 22-year-old Zoe with the black hair. You are their ??? (Default will be roommate. 3/7)")

if rel_b == "":
$ rel_b ="roommate"

This line is where in the start of the game, relationship settings would be "Brother". When I am playing, Leanna, Zoe, and Coral all refer to me as "Lil Brother" or "Big Brother".

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Strange, I am not getting that line in the U1.rpy. It reads like this in my game:

$ rel_b = renpy.input("This is 23-year-old Leanna, the redhead and 22-year-old Zoe with the black hair. You are their ??? (Default will be roommate. 3/7)")

if rel_b == "":
$ rel_b ="roommate"

This line is where in the start of the game, relationship settings would be "Brother". When I am playing, Leanna, Zoe, and Coral all refer to me as "Lil Brother" or "Big Brother".

Strange indeed. All I did was use unren to see what it said and that was it

Pierre9836

Oct 22, 2020
I've downloaded both the compressed and normal versions, and for both my computer warns me for a virus in those, first time i have that in a dl on F95

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes