3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I've downloaded both the compressed and normal versions, and for both my computer warns me for a virus in those, first time i have that in a dl on F95
Windows Defender is known to give a false positive virus with Renpy. Well a lot of anti-virus does it

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
SuperWriter Dunno, maybe a bit of a short update, but still, was some real good shit. The way that Leanne was nonchalant about her and the MC infront of Zoe is great AND hilarious. Maybe a bit of a shame we didn't get to see their previous, frequent ball hangings outside of Leanne.
The fight do. YAAAAASSS!!! DAS WHAT WE WANNA SEE IN HAREM GAMES! MORE CATFIGHTS!!! MUCH MORE!!! I swear I was like Commodus, ecstatic at their performance during the fight!
Ok, well there was another bit of shame. Was a bit dissapointed when Leanne said she's taking a pill. Like yes, I understand, for her, being a dancer it's probably more important than for any of them, but me? Well, I just selfishly don't want to exclude her, ya know? Irene's done, Coral dreamed of it, Mom "metaphorically" implied it and the MC dreamed of Zoe being pregnant.

Keep up da work

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm a bit confused, I see no multiple protagonists tag but I read somewhere that MC has a twin brother and dev said each brother has their own LIs? Do you play as both brothers or what?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused, I see no multiple protagonists tag but I read somewhere that MC has a twin brother and dev said each brother has their own LIs? Do you play as both brothers or what?
???
This is not the thread you're looking for

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that in the beach part of the Harem update that the MC finally gets to bang his Mom as well as Zoe. Coral can wait a little longer in my opinion. And possibly by the end of the beach update have the MC with the help of the ladies find a place for all of them to live together. Although we know that Irene will get to sleep in the Master bedroom first since he's already knocked her up with his magic stick.

Reactions: chefaking

Real Deggy

May 27, 2020
You sure? I was told the game is called secret summer.. You mean to tell me I have the wrong game?
It's the correct game. But that was scrapped a while ago and the twin was removed.

Edit for reference:

I understand your confusion lol. When I initially released the game, there were twin main characters. But because everyone was kind of confused by that I changed it to only one main character like you see now

Last edited:

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Didn't expect irene to go from evil stepmother to waifu so fast. Or for the confrontation between the main character and dad so fast either. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

The characters hit the right spot for me so looking forward to what's next.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
whwere is the incestpatch?? game starting to cal father landlord againa fter update..

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow...what a good harem story. I really like the character writing, and the Star Wars reference was really funny... I spewed out my drink all over my keyboard, laughing.

Also worth using using the "Secret Summer Mod KoGa3 v0.12WT and OscarSixs Mod (0.9)" ...mod/ WT to get the best harem results.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Wow...what a good harem story. I really like the character writing, and the Star Wars reference was really funny... I spewed out my drink all over my keyboard, laughing.
I was as confused as the MC when the lightsaber fight broke out.

Nora saying "Coral... I am yer father" is one of the funniest lines I've read. Even knowing she's a southern belle, I keep hearing that in my head as a Texas drawl.

Reactions: MrBenny and EJW
May 5, 2018
I did a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.12

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
For update 12, you have the first choice as "Say something". That was never even an option for me. It just went to "Go to Leanne for help".

Am I missing something?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
For update 12, you have the first choice as "Say something". That was never even an option for me. It just went to "Go to Leanne for help".

Am I missing something?
Not that I could see from the code, did you get all the harem variables. Did you follow.the guide from the beginning?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes