3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really annoyed by : "you miss a scene cuz your points are not enough" . how can i know where and what to choose if i have no clue of those so called points are refferred to? in this update there are literally a few choice that only mabe 2 seems to be points material....so how to see these mysterious points?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i really annoyed by : "you miss a scene cuz your points are not enough" . how can i know where and what to choose if i have no clue of those so called points are refferred to? in this update there are literally a few choice that only mabe 2 seems to be points material....so how to see these mysterious points?
I sometimes use the scripts as a walkthrough, especially if the game has a point system. You can literally see what points you get based on the available options presented to you. Then just make your decision based on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Still a couple of instances of the sisters using Nora instead of mom even the mc did once in this update.

May 27, 2017
Certain dialogue choices give points, you can use the "Cheat Mod" in the OP which lets you add points and shows what choices give points, or use , to edit you relationship points. It should also be fairly obvious as to what are the "good" choices in any dialogue, if you understand the characters, you'll know what to pick.

Jan 8, 2018
Just a heads up, As usual a great update would have been nice with a little more sexy content but I guess some characters are slower burn , just keep up the good work

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Hmm, as I recall they all had a competition in Picture Perfect, so this wasn't the first time Coral, Zoe, Irene, Norah, and Leanne have met Sabrina, Sasha, Paris, and Miracle... but still a nice cross-over. A very nice update.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Hmm, as I recall they all had a competition in Picture Perfect, so this wasn't the first time Coral, Zoe, Irene, Norah, and Leanne have met Sabrina, Sasha, Paris, and Miracle... but still a nice cross-over. A very nice update.
For me it was an unessesary crosspromotion.
I already had planned to get to Picture Perfect at some point, but because I found that scene pointless and that it didn't contribute to the story of Secret Summer and still had to sit through it... it kinda had a negative effect on me, that I don't want to check out Picture Perfect in the near future.

Just my personal opinion, no need to start a discussion over it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I sometimes use the scripts as a walkthrough, especially if the game has a point system. You can literally see what points you get based on the available options presented to you. Then just make your decision based on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so those points were available in previous update scenes-choices...uff . i think i 'm forced to replay the whole game----again!

Reactions: Sycho

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Certain dialogue choices give points, you can use the "Cheat Mod" in the OP which lets you add points and shows what choices give points, or use , to edit you relationship points. It should also be fairly obvious as to what are the "good" choices in any dialogue, if you understand the characters, you'll know what to pick.
yes its abvious but in last update forx example .when u need to chooose what sweamwear is best looking...what u need to choose?? i got the points message at the end of the update...anyway thanks , maybe i give a saveeditor a look.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so those points were available in previous update scenes-choices...uff . i think i 'm forced to replay the whole game----again!
Yes, I believe so. Most, if not all of SuperWriter's VNs, have a point-based system. For example, PP was one such game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes