3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
A visual novel aka Virtual Novel(VN) is a kind of game because it features interactivity. When that interactive element is removed but the same software interface is used it is called a Kinetic Novel (KN). Some VNs I have played feature so few choices and such a linear story that they might as well be KNs, but they still meet the threshold. So I suppose the valid question should be whether the choices are meaningful enough to change the direction of the story or not. Do they have a sufficient impact to merit inclusion rather than just to give the player buttons to push. I have gotten different scenes with different choices in this game, so I would say so. However, opinions may differ and some may be looking to make choices that will cause a more substantial deviation in the direction of the story.

Reactions: Edrick23

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
SuperWriter I had to restart this for some reason as all saves got borked. The girls keep referring to the MC as sister. After first I thought it was just Coral teasing him, but it was repeated by all the girls. Seems like somewhere one of the scripts got messed up. I noticed this around the scenes where Coral gets the letter about the fighting game competition and the MC helps the lawyer sister at work.

Playing with KoGa3 's mod.

Not pointing fingers at either, just mentioning both because I'm not sure where the issue lies.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Naxos
It must be due to Kogas mod, the problem is not in the original script.
And SuperWriter no longer participates here in the forum.
If you want to contact him, go to his Discord.

Reactions: Naxos

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Naxos
Or did you mess up something when entering the relationships 1-7 at the beginning of the game?
Because actually these are variables. :unsure:

1. Father
2. Sister
3. Brother
4. Stepmom / Stepmother
5. Mom / Mother
6. doesn't really matter
7. Family

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos
Or did you mess up something when entering the relationships 1-7 at the beginning of the game?
Because actually these are variables. :unsure:

1. Father
2. Sister
3. Brother
4. Stepmom / Stepmother
5. Mom / Mother
6. doesn't really matter
7. Family
Could be, but I'm pretty sure I got them right.

Though I did add the mod after I'd started so maybe. I'll try again from the start, good thinking.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi. Can you please check in my Mod the renaming option? There it should look like this:
Thanks it was showing sister. I'm sorry I didn't even check or even look to check it and failed totally at doing the basic checks, my bad. Absolutly worth a bitchslap or facepalm for not checking that first.

Aug 2, 2019
How do I unlock this scene in the game? I just accessed this scene using a gallery mod. I can't trigger this scene in game. And I have all points with Zoe and Leanne. I got all scenes except this one :(

2022-03-22_22h02_15.png

Help me :(

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Sweeeeet, looks like we might just get the Norah update in less than a week.

I know SuperWriter doesn't come by here anymore. But it sounds like he outdid himself on this one. Can't wait!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Outrider and kcaldw

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It won't be a matter of years here, but a maximum of a few months, if the "maternal virginity" doesn't already fall in the first part of the upcoming Norah ending (next Update).
The last teaser was at least promising.

View attachment 1730384
SuperWriter himself said we'd get two sex scenes with Norah this update. :) So not even a few months. Hopefully just a matter of hours.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes