3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Compressed version v0.14 (296MB)
PC: -
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Any plans for animation? Also, there needs to be more tit squeezing and suckling, as well as cunnilingus for that well-rounded sexual experience. An awkward BJ followed by vaginal sex isn't enough after all of the months and months of buildup. :unsure: I wanna see the MC's cum oozing out of her and her preening his deflating cock! :p

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

If you didn't know, I'm trying a new format of developing after SECRET SUMMER is completed. At least, I'm going to create the demos and let you guys really decide.

I'll be making 3 shorter VNs, about 6 updates long, and each will focus on one woman, with a completely different story. Also, each one will be a LANDLADY, LANDLORD, and ROOMMATE game. And the good part is that since there is only going to be one love interest, you will get to spend plenty of time with them and develop a real relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These will be the demos you all will be trying out whenever SS is done.

MEDIEVIL LANDLADY GAME: You and your landlady manage to escape from your village after it's attacked, and you need to figure out what to do.

1.jpg

APOCALYPTIC LANDLORD GAME: Only you and your tenant are survivors in a world destroyed by nuclear warfare after your wife dies, and you two focus on surviving. Though you learn there may be other survivors.

1 (1).jpg

ANDROID ROOMMATE GAME: You and your female roommate were created as androids, but You start to experience and feel emotions and explore it together.

1 (2).jpg ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still flirting with these specific ideas because I have sooo many, and I just want to develop work on ideas because it's just a lot more fun for me to do all that I have.

Please let me know how you guys feel about this by liking and commenting!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

If you didn't know, I'm trying a new format of developing after SECRET SUMMER is completed. At least, I'm going to create the demos and let you guys really decide.

I'll be making 3 shorter VNs, about 6 updates long, and each will focus on one woman, with a completely different story. Also, each one will be a LANDLADY, LANDLORD, and ROOMMATE game. And the good part is that since there is only going to be one love interest, you will get to spend plenty of time with them and develop a real relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These will be the demos you all will be trying out whenever SS is done.

MEDIEVIL LANDLADY GAME: You and your landlady manage to escape from your village after it's attacked, and you need to figure out what to do.

View attachment 1749228

APOCALYPTIC LANDLORD GAME: Only you and your tenant are survivors in a world destroyed by nuclear warfare after your wife dies, and you two focus on surviving. Though you learn there may be other survivors.

View attachment 1749230

ANDROID ROOMMATE GAME: You and your female roommate were created as androids, but You start to experience and feel emotions and explore it together.

View attachment 1749231 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still flirting with these specific ideas because I have sooo many, and I just want to develop work on ideas because it's just a lot more fun for me to do all that I have.

Please let me know how you guys feel about this by liking and commenting!
Well... I definitely like the 2nd one the best; she's hot af.

Not a huge fan of 6 updates worth of content going towards 3 bite sized games though. Can't really get immersed in smaller games. Rather have 1 great game than 3 averages ones.

Reactions: battleguy

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update. The mother looks good and enjoyed their relationship.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played to the end yet. (I'm at the time of the previous update)

But I have a question. This update is the last update with Norah? (her ending?) And just that? Won't we have any more scenes with her besides the harem?

I am a bit sad that we had sex with her only in her ending. As a result, we have very few scenes with her. One of the best women in this game together with Irene. And dev ruins it like this.
I am slightly disappointed.

But at least Irene has a lot of scenes...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes