3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I haven't played to the end yet. (I'm at the time of the previous update)

But I have a question. This update is the last update with Norah? (her ending?) And just that? Won't we have any more scenes with her besides the harem?

I am a bit sad that we had sex with her only in her ending. As a result, we have very few scenes with her. One of the best women in this game together with Irene. And dev ruins it like this.
I am slightly disappointed.

But at least Irene has a lot of scenes...
No, this is the first part (of two) from her ending. There is one Norah update left.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Qmil679

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
hi everyone ,

Updated: 10.04.2022
Game/Creator: SuperWriter - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated , Compressed
Game Version: v0.15
Language: Turkish
Size : 300MB
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux

Turkish translated f95 subject here

Last edited:
Reactions: 19Castiel23

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i love the renders and chars in all your works but you guys need a better story telling or at least a better way of building up hype in your story, some of us even if its rare we care about the plot and story not just fap material :p

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So how do I set up relationships? first are dad and sister. what about next ones?

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Amazing update but please let us get Norah pregnant and married in her ending. Maybe not a legal marriage but a ring and pregnancy would be wholesome.

Reactions: kcaldw

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
not enough points for nora? wtf? grinding her in bed?
checked gallery thingy and there is no scene like that there so is it a scene not added yet?, also checked samegame in editor and it seems to have plenty of points for nora

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018

If you didn't know, I'm trying a new format of developing after SECRET SUMMER is completed. At least, I'm going to create the demos and let you guys really decide.

I'll be making 3 shorter VNs, about 6 updates long, and each will focus on one woman, with a completely different story. Also, each one will be a LANDLADY, LANDLORD, and ROOMMATE game. And the good part is that since there is only going to be one love interest, you will get to spend plenty of time with them and develop a real relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These will be the demos you all will be trying out whenever SS is done.

MEDIEVIL LANDLADY GAME: You and your landlady manage to escape from your village after it's attacked, and you need to figure out what to do.

View attachment 1749228

APOCALYPTIC LANDLORD GAME: Only you and your tenant are survivors in a world destroyed by nuclear warfare after your wife dies, and you two focus on surviving. Though you learn there may be other survivors.

View attachment 1749230

ANDROID ROOMMATE GAME: You and your female roommate were created as androids, but You start to experience and feel emotions and explore it together.

View attachment 1749231 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still flirting with these specific ideas because I have sooo many, and I just want to develop work on ideas because it's just a lot more fun for me to do all that I have.

Please let me know how you guys feel about this by liking and commenting!
I think landlady needs to look more like a milf(she looks like a older sister not exactly milf, also pubic hair would be awesome again), also it would be to have scenes where Mc get to support her and rescue her from some situations no netorare of course but some bandits or animals . And he hunting and feeding her would make her see his tenant as a man instead of a child. Oh and some scenes where Mc find mom bathing by luck or spy on her and she doing the same would good.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I think landlady needs to look more like a milf(she looks like a older sister not exactly milf, also pubic hair would be awesome again), also it would be to have scenes where Mc get to support her and rescue her from some situations no netorare of course but some bandits or animals . And he hunting and feeding her would make her see his tenant as a man instead of a child. Oh and some scenes where Mc find mom bathing by luck or spy on her and she doing the same would good.
I believe if you want him to read this you either have to write it on his patreon/discord or put SuperWriter into your post.
His last post here is over a month old, don't know active he is in just reading and maybe by the time he is back here, your post is already buried under a lot of others.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
First, let me say that I enjoy all of Super's games, especially this one. I really like that things are progressing with Norah, but it felt a little dis-jointed. The scene with Paris in the bakery didn't seem to fit. MC has had at least 2 previous encounters with her, one in a family competition and one a couple updates back where they all had lunch, yet he still didn't recognize her. I realize that the first time might have been on the Coral route and the second on the harem route (he didn't recognize her there either), so maybe it was just the introduction into the Norah route... Also, when MC dealt with Bozo and Mini-Me, why was he so nervous? He dealt with Yakuza and his father and handled that, why be on edge now? Call dad and find out what the hell is going on. If dad want's his legacy to prevail, he'll give MC the info he needs to kick ass and extend the family name... Regardless, it's still a good read and I look forward to the next update! Nicely done SuperWriter!

Reactions: Edrick23 and EJW

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I believe if you want him to read this you either have to write it on his patreon/discord or put SuperWriter into your post.
His last post here is over a month old, don't know active he is in just reading and maybe by the time he is back here, your post is already buried under a lot of others.
SuperWriter has left F95zone, more infos here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC has had at least 2 previous encounters with her, one in a family competition and one a couple updates back where they all had lunch,
MC wasn't there during the lunch, it was just the girls.

Pretty sure that was the only update Paris was in. The competition was Sasha and Miracle.

SuperWriter has left F95zone, more infos here.
Not the only one.

A few devs have stopped responding on here, some have left the site completely. A lot of others have started ignoring certain people and groups mainly those that complain about certain content or demand changes.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Took awhile, due to computer problems I had a few months ago, but got done with 0.14, and as such, caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, glad to be caught up again, thank you for this game, and looking forward for the next one.

Reactions: haooni

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
MC wasn't there during the lunch, it was just the girls.

Pretty sure that was the only update Paris was in. The competition was Sasha and Miracle.
I went back through and sure enough you are correct, MC wasn't at the lunch. So there was only one possible time he met Paris before this event. The competition actually took place in the harem route of Picture Perfect about half way through the harem update (Coral and SS MC vs Sabrina and PP MC dance off). Since there's no time reference, it's possible that the MC hasn't actually met her yet because the part of that story may take place after the incident in this story. Thanks Avaron1974, now it doesn't seem so dis-jointed.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
I can assume that this landlady, would be the mother of the mc,
this tenant would be mc's sister
and this roommate would be his sister?
Or has nothing to do with it?
In patreon-friendly (as in this totally isn't what it looks like it's not incest don't ban me please patreon) speak, "landlady/landlord" = mom/dad, "tenant" = daughter/son, "roommate/best friend" = brother/sister (and "neighbors" = aunt/uncle/cousins). So you got the first and last one right, but the apocalypse one is "a father and his daughter surviving a nuclear holocaust after his wife died".

Dec 14, 2021
the game is very good I liked the plot the characters are coolly made the environment is also super done and the game is made conscientiously and this means the developer loves his game success to him and a lot of fans to him and great health

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes