3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Well, with Steam releases, there's a chance it's a different Ren'py version and if that's the case, previous saves won't work. Plus sometimes, it's missing some scenes due to Steam restrictions.
Info: Just did a quick check (for a possible Mod update), the differences are not that big between Patreon/Steam release here. I actually found small changes in chapter 7 and 9 (but not sure if that changes are made also in the patreon release also). The Ren'Py version is the same. The only big difference is the game start, here the relationships have as defaults already family members. Seems Steam is not so strict with icest...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Info: Just did a quick check (for a possible Mod update), the differences are not that big between Patreon/Steam release here. I actually found small changes in chapter 7 and 9 (but not sure if that changes are made also in the patreon release also). The Ren'Py version is the same. The only big difference is the game start, here the relationships have as defaults already family members. Seems Steam is not so strict with icest...
Awesome news. Hopefully it doesn't cause you extra work. Thanks for all your work and time that you put into your mods, bro. You rock.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
To the Super Writer issue, is he have more than these games ongoing, and there a a lot of whimpering in his treads, So it is understandable that he made a tactical retreat for the sake of his mental health, It isn´t so that he is not to be found he left the way to contact him also it is time saving those which have a real question critisim or Idea can talk to him directly on discord if they want he is quick in the response.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks. But I'm used to that now with SW games - in PP I did about 5-6 complete restarts with my Mod...
I know. It sucks. I actually stopped playing SW games due to all the rewrites. But, I wanted to try again. I really enjoyed the original storyline. But, oh well. lol

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya, I am always scared of getting the steam version of any h-game I've seen a couple of games that weren't on Patreon still had to make a patch just for the Steam version of their games because they had to censor the game for one reason or another.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
WTF, WHO CHASED HIM???
hope he returns too
whoa whoa whoa.. whom chased him off the forums? gee that is sad if true.
If SW left, it's because this site has become a haven for cucks and lil whiny bitches.
Left because as Wolf said, all the lil whiny bitches complaining about him dropping Sunbreed, and calling him a liar for his reasons. That was the majority of it, also some more lil whiny bitches complaining about the MC of Follow the leader not being white. Basically he got to much hate over it.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I was still annoyed when that Picture Perfect Paris character was changed. Now that that character is seen in this game, that irritation reappears.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes