3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I never finished PP because people said she was changed.
I understand because it kind of turns into a whole different game at the point where the characters change in the middle of the journey. Even in the films, the main character does not change in the middle of the film. It's one of the original sins of what DEV should know that it's one of the many ways to ruin a game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I was still annoyed when that Picture Perfect Paris character was changed. Now that that character is seen in this game, that irritation reappears.
Was that the blonde? Was that not the youngest sister? That mass revamp was when i tapped out too as he decided midway to completely revamp the models and i really had a thing for the blonde covered in tatts... then he removed majority of them despite it being an INTEGRAL part of her characters story arc and development as she straight up tells you in the story the reason she is so inked. Don't get me wrong maybe more people fapped to her new model but it took me out of it and ive never tried his other games or it since. Was enjoying it enough till then though and checked out this thread as it appeared on the new games list having no idea it was the same dev behind it but saw in changelog a full game revamp (seems his trademark style doing that late in the development scheme of things haha).

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyKnyte

Feb 25, 2021
The only real critic I have about this game is, the general lack of motion is the eyes of the characters. They seem to much like lifeless dolls even though the models are wonderful. They look to much like bots with blank staring eyes. Norah not included...

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love this game but working tomorrow so good night ladies and gents ;)

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Was that the blonde? Was that not the youngest sister? That mass revamp was when i tapped out too as he decided midway to completely revamp the models and i really had a thing for the blonde covered in tatts... then he removed majority of them despite it being an INTEGRAL part of her characters story arc and development as she straight up tells you in the story the reason she is so inked. Don't get me wrong maybe more people fapped to her new model but it took me out of it and ive never tried his other games or it since. Was enjoying it enough till then though and checked out this thread as it appeared on the new games list having no idea it was the same dev behind it but saw in changelog a full game revamp (seems his trademark style doing that late in the development scheme of things haha).
No, but the one with the blue hair was Paris. After all, it was a shit storm when the character was changed. Exactly the same if the gender of the protagonist were changed in the middle of the story, then that game wouldn’t work after that. That is, I believe DEV made notes to himself of what not to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
No, but the one with the blue hair was Paris. After all, it was a shit storm when the character was changed. Exactly the same if the gender of the protagonist were changed in the middle of the story, then that game wouldn’t work after that. That is, I believe DEV made notes to himself of what not to do.
If I remember correctly another dev, who helped SuperWriter get started, created the original characters (I think it was Chatterbox, but don't quote me on that) and when he was more comfortable with DAZ he decided to "recreate" them, to make them his own. I'm not saying it was a good idea, I actually stopped playing that game a bit after that and still haven't finished it, I'm just saying what his reasoning behind that choice was.

Reactions: xapican

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Android of v15 out yet? I searched for the66 post but he hasn't done one recently. His port is always the op one listed.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Android of v15 out yet? I searched for the66 post but he hasn't done one recently. His port is always the op one listed.
As far as I know only the Mod linked on the main page has an Android port for this release. The others probably skip that update because of the Steam version of it.

Reactions: Misosoc

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I did a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.15

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
I have a question regarding the walkthrough. I've been following it to a T and in update 12, the first choice doesn't appear at all. I have all the tags mentioned above. 1650381051206.png

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Sorry to bother but I'm a bit new to this stuff. I've installed the v0.15 from MEGA and want to get it working on my Mac but I'm not sure how, am I meant to use the terminal for this?

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
So my only big issue with this dev is the freaking insane amount of poll emails he sends out. Like sometimes 4+ a day! And then he sometimes sends out posts or polls and then deletes them the next day.

Love Secret Summer, sad to see it ending. Like Follow The Leader as well thus far.

Oct 24, 2020
:unsure: I'm sure I'm one of many who can say that I'm not here to bash an incredible dev so theres that 1st of all but I am here to again as one of the many that's puzzled and just raising more questions on a fast growing list of WTF's?! A popular one I'm sure is why such a hurry to end this far better overall product "Secret Summer" that is in a different class of Overall quality someone can choose from the list of all other choices? Sadly it's in a small 10% of choice worth while to invest time into not just another waste as so many other game/story You can't get back the time wasted on trash.
With that said I keep wondering 1 big question that seems to be bigger & stands out more than any other ones that keep adding up after each update recently. It is one that has ya thinking what, why, where, when & how and its as big as the main one where ya don't see reasons for the very irritating & huge fast paced cram effort to form 5 different relationships into one not believable one?!!!! But rather my main thing that sticks out is when you confront John and The Woman present with you who have been told many times that she CANNOT get Pregnant Irene, WHY ONLY THEN AND NOT ONE SCENE EARLIER WHEN SHE IS SWALLOWING COCK is it when she decides Then that was the time to declare she is indeed pregnant and NOT only do we get a reaction that's is my baby really in there and not more worried about my whole point...."WHAT in the fuck did you say Irene, HOW do YOU know that Now, WHERE N WHEN did you take an official Pregnancy test or visit a doctor to know and Most Important WHY in the actual FUCK DID YOU WAIT TO SAY IT NOW TO ME AND ME FIRST DAMN SURE NOT IN FRONT OF HIM where it looks extremely shady and instantly makes what John says seem like it's a possible outcome when thinking her persistence on cumming in her every sex scene..... And then Soon as they leave we don't even get a conversation about this miracle baby or any doubt of it but its just overlooked and only spoke of as their secret they not telling just yet a few random times up to date!! WTF IS THAT AND WHY EVEN DO THAT WITH HOW IT'S being crammed down our neck to get to the end just to start another project when Sun Breed which I like and waiting on next material is far from over and another I have not tried nor won't now cause it will too get pushed aside for another idea. This is getting robbed cause short of animation It was a very good overall game and it deserves time and a proper play out to finish not this rush and done next up shitshow! but what do i know whatever Next for me as well
Jaye_SIG_1.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif Erynn_Sig.gif

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
:unsure: I'm sure I'm one of many who can say that I'm not here to bash an incredible dev so theres that 1st of all but I am here to again as one of the many that's puzzled and just raising more questions on a fast growing list of WTF's?! A popular one I'm sure is why such a hurry to end this far better overall product "Secret Summer" that is in a different class of Overall quality someone can choose from the list of all other choices? Sadly it's in a small 10% of choice worth while to invest time into not just another waste as so many other game/story You can't get back the time wasted on trash.
With that said I keep wondering 1 big question that seems to be bigger & stands out more than any other ones that keep adding up after each update recently. It is one that has ya thinking what, why, where, when & how and its as big as the main one where ya don't see reasons for the very irritating & huge fast paced cram effort to form 5 different relationships into one not believable one?!!!! But rather my main thing that sticks out is when you confront John and The Woman present with you who have been told many times that she CANNOT get Pregnant Irene, WHY ONLY THEN AND NOT ONE SCENE EARLIER WHEN SHE IS SWALLOWING COCK is it when she decides Then that was the time to declare she is indeed pregnant and NOT only do we get a reaction that's is my baby really in there and not more worried about my whole point...."WHAT in the fuck did you say Irene, HOW do YOU know that Now, WHERE N WHEN did you take an official Pregnancy test or visit a doctor to know and Most Important WHY in the actual FUCK DID YOU WAIT TO SAY IT NOW TO ME AND ME FIRST DAMN SURE NOT IN FRONT OF HIM where it looks extremely shady and instantly makes what John says seem like it's a possible outcome when thinking her persistence on cumming in her every sex scene..... And then Soon as they leave we don't even get a conversation about this miracle baby or any doubt of it but its just overlooked and only spoke of as their secret they not telling just yet a few random times up to date!! WTF IS THAT AND WHY EVEN DO THAT WITH HOW IT'S being crammed down our neck to get to the end just to start another project when Sun Breed which I like and waiting on next material is far from over and another I have not tried nor won't now cause it will too get pushed aside for another idea. This is getting robbed cause short of animation It was a very good overall game and it deserves time and a proper play out to finish not this rush and done next up shitshow! but what do i know whatever Next for me as well
View attachment 1769858 View attachment 1769862 View attachment 1769863
Ouch can you edit you text to make it more "user friendly" it hurts my eyes and my brain is overheating due to the process of trying to understand!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes