3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He said he left the site because people was complaining about players who was complaining about playing as a black guy on his other game Follow the Leader. That was my understanding.
Some people have "problems", fighting because something so small...who cares what skin color the mc have, there is a lot of other problems that i can see on that game that bother me a lot more. If this is the real motive because he is no longer here, is complete stupid in my opinion, people always will dislike something, he as a developer should know that, for example when people got angry because out of nowhere he abandoned sun breed and after a lot of discussions he put the game onhold and not abandoned. If this is the real motive he is in the wrong profession, good and bad criticism will always appear in any game, what he need to focus are on the good ones.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Some people have "problems", fighting because something so small...who cares what skin color the mc have, there is a lot of other problems that i can see on that game that bother me a lot more. If this is the real motive because he is no longer here, is complete stupid in my opinion, people always will dislike something, he as a developer should know that, for example when people got angry because out of nowhere he abandoned sun breed and after a lot of discussions he put the game onhold and not abandoned. If this is the real motive he is in the wrong profession, good and bad criticism will always appear in any game, what he need to focus are on the good ones.
Sun Breed was originally a KN. He found that writing a KN was unsatisfying and unrewarding so he abandoned it. Many of the folks in that thread responded asking him to consider returning to it once he finished one of his other VNs. He was surprised by the responses to Sun Breed's cancellation and decided to rework it as a VN. So it's on hold.

We play these games in development. Anything can happen to any game here at any time. SW was completely upfront about everything that transpired with regard to Sun Breed. So I think that your characterization as out of nowhere is a bit unfair.

I happen to enjoy Sun Breed a great deal. One of my favorites here and I am very pleased that he may eventually return to it. In the meantime his other VNs are enjoyable and receive regular updates. SW is a responsible dev and is deserving of our respect, especially since we play his VNs for free.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
It would be interesting if Irena got pregnant with Mc and she didn't know about it, and the doctor just made a mistake that she couldn't have children.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know why I just discovered "Secret Summer" it has very good renders, good story, good dialogues, the girls are very beautiful and sexy, animations were missing but it's excellent, I hope soon news about a new update, keep it up developer

Reactions: Onetogo and CircaAD

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone have save with more scenes with Coral, cuz after i tell her to sit, there is black screen with "you dont have enough points to see this scene"

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Can anyone have save with more scenes with Coral, cuz after i tell her to sit, there is black screen with "you dont have enough points to see this scene"
Yeah I hate that shit. It's like you miss 1 thing you get no sex with that LI.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If you put this into your "game" folder, it will automatically give you 10 points for Norah, Leanne, Zoe, Coral, and Irene. Downside is you would have to start a new game.
Or you could do what I did and edit U1.rpy in notepad and scroll down to where it shows points and the first five letters are for the "family" members and Irene. then just put a "1" in front of the "0" to make "10" then "Save", NOT "save as" otherwise if it saves as a .txt it won't work in the game. Make a backup, do not overwrite. I'm not responsible for a possible mistake on your part.

Reactions: Jumbi

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you put this into your "game" folder, it will automatically give you 10 points for Norah, Leanne, Zoe, Coral, and Irene. Downside is you would have to start a new game.
Or you could do what I did and edit U1.rpy in notepad and scroll down to where it shows points and the first five letters are for the "family" members and Irene. then just put a "1" in front of the "0" to make "10" then "Save", NOT "save as" otherwise if it saves as a .txt it won't work in the game. Make a backup, do not overwrite. I'm not responsible for a possible mistake on your part.
Use the cheat/multi mod, there you can adjust all game points
You can also just access the in-game console and manually add the points, like cpts += 10, npts += 5, or whatever. There are many ways to make the adjustments you want.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sun Breed was originally a KN. He found that writing a KN was unsatisfying and unrewarding so he abandoned it. Many of the folks in that thread responded asking him to consider returning to it once he finished one of his other VNs. He was surprised by the responses to Sun Breed's cancellation and decided to rework it as a VN. So it's on hold.

We play these games in development. Anything can happen to any game here at any time. SW was completely upfront about everything that transpired with regard to Sun Breed. So I think that your characterization as out of nowhere is a bit unfair.

I happen to enjoy Sun Breed a great deal. One of my favorites here and I am very pleased that he may eventually return to it. In the meantime his other VNs are enjoyable and receive regular updates. SW is a responsible dev and is deserving of our respect, especially since we play his VNs for free.
I may be complete wrong (and probably i am) but i believe that he always used the tag for Vn. I agree that we play a "developing build" but giving up in one of the best games that he have done (really close after secret summer) out of nowhere was really strange in my opinion, even more because the first guys that say anything about it, he got angry about it, it was like the game died for him. Also i never said anything bad about him, the only thing that i said is that with this work, there is a lot of good and bad things, "IF" he is no more in this site because some "people" got mad because the skin color of the mc in his other game, he is in the wrong job, but in the end i complete respect his decision, he was a really good dev and i will always wish the best for him.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I may be complete wrong (and probably i am) but i believe that he always used the tag for Vn.
Just FFR, I believe F95 kinetic novels often have the [VN] label as well as the kinetic novel tag. The only real difference between the two generally is choices vs. lack thereof. That's a big difference, but since the gameplay and experience otherwise is very similar, maybe that's why they sometimes use both? Really not sure, but Sun Breed isn't unique in that regard.

In any case, I have the game on my anticipated future releases list. Once it's no longer on hold, I'll dig into it. I found out about it after it had already been paused, so I figure I'll just catch up when it's going once more.

Reactions: Edrick23

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
1.5GB only? I remember it being bigger in size or I might be wrong btw is the nora dating someone a thing in the game?

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
But he didn't mention that he is going to make second chapter and have Norah and other girl pregnancy there if I am not wrong.
Also on many occasions he mentioned both Norah and Irene will have pregnancy before the game ends and also he will include other one depending on his preference.
Man this is wrong doing this with us. So many of us including me were waiting for this :cry::(
I know I was looking forward to it as well but the Dev decided not to go that route. It's a total shame really. The girls were treated like shit by John and the MC has been treating them like the Queens that they are and giving them more love then he ever showed them as a husband and father. I personally would have liked to of seen a couple of the girls pregnant not just Irene. And then maybe have John be at a restaurant or something a bump into the MC and the girls who are pregnant so he can see that he's been truly replaced by a better man.

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
I know I was looking forward to it as well but the Dev decided not to go that route. It's a total shame really. The girls were treated like shit by John and the MC has been treating them like the Queens that they are and giving them more love then he ever showed them as a husband and father. I personally would have liked to of seen a couple of the girls pregnant not just Irene. And then maybe have John be at a restaurant or something a bump into the MC and the girls who are pregnant so he can see that he's been truly replaced by a better man.
Well we will never be able to see that... :cry:
And honestly, though Dev is good but he should never promise stuff multiple times which he can't keep :cry:

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Screenshot_20220619-121752.jpg
Well one supporter decreased...Although it doesn't matter to him since his count is high..
And Irene ending will please only Irene fans not Norah fans who were waiting for it and you suddenly dropped it.
So, Irene's ending will not make up for it, because like for like Irene's fans same was for us Norah fans.

But really disappointed and don't do this promising then apologizing.
I think you had ample amount of time to implement Norah pregnancy and there was no hardcore math involved that it was difficult to implement..or atleast told at earlier point that you will not implement it instead of false promises.
Man we were eagerly waiting for it and this is not good :cry:
Wish you success on your anthologies...and hope you don't go bragging promises to increase your support for your future endeavours only to get your supporters feel crushed.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes