3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Agreed but you know that he can see this with other not so obvious account..which I think not all but some developers have just to keep an eye what is happening.
And unfortunately I left his discord and don't want to go back again.
And I think someone will definitely convey this feeling to him on discord..not on patron though, because maximum supporters on patron are fan girl (which for sometime I was too.. Guilty :ROFLMAO:)
Possible, but I don't think so here. He has left F95zone for reasons, basically he did not want to see the posts/discussions here anymore. Therefore, a second account makes no sense here.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Post on Patreon

Hey, guys. I'll be giving the game to my beta testers tonight, so once they're done in a few days, I'll release that version here. It will be the BETA, because it will have typos and maybe other minor bugs, but you should be able to play without any problems as always.

i'll work on the STEAM release for maybe another week to iron all that out. All my patrons who play the BETA here soon, please message me with any bugs that you find so I can get it ready for the final version on STEAM!

And I'm going to start working on the anthology series immediately because I'm so excited to get that out next month. Talk to you guys soon.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no change log and beta tag..what this mean?how much time for a propert relerase ? thanks

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
any femdom
No

Will the incest patch from the previous update work in this update?
There was never a patch. You define the relationships yourself at the beginning of the game

Can someone make a compressed version please
3 post above yours.....

no change log and beta tag..what this mean

Changelog:

Coral Ending
Zoe Ending
Irene Ending

Beta because there may still be spelling mistakes.
The "final" polished version will probably only be available on Steam.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I was really looking forward to play this game again, but after reading the comments, I'll pass. How the fuck do you make all the women so gorgeous and lovable, only to give us just Irene? Honestly fuck these devs.
That's bs, you have now endings for all the girls. This final update has the endings from Coral, Zoe and Irene.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
What i really miss is the harem ending.
Why collect harem points if there isn't one :unsure:
The harem ending was actually the first one he had finished, I think it was v0.12 or v0.13, with the beach volleyball. It was not bad, but also not one of his best updates.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes