3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So only Irene pregnancy will be there..because as per dev no other pregnancy well that hurts:(.
View attachment 1877717

Didn't he say apart from Irene, Norah and one other girl will have pregnancy.
So many of us including me were waiting for this :cry::(. Damn I was excited for the month end.
What happened dev or anyone can confirm?

View attachment 1877719
What the fuck? Norah's ending is complete with a single sex scene and he scrapped the pregnancy?

Jesus fucking christ Superwriter, it's hard to express how disappointed I am.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That was the ending???
I thought that was the intro for the harem ending. :oops:
Yeah, unfortunately a bit similar as in Picture Perfect the endings are a bit (much) rushed. Some are good, the harem is the weakest for me.

About pregnancy: I think there is a post on his Patreon regarding that, maybe there's a sequel planned with incl. that. We will see.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately a bit similar as in Picture Perfect the endings are a bit (much) rushed. Some are good, the harem is the weakest for me.

About pregnancy: I think there is a post on his Patreon regarding that, maybe there's a sequel planned with incl. that. We will see.
Bullshit dude, it's just some supporters asking for a sequel with no response from Superwriter.

Goddamn, I should have checked his patreon more often. Wish I never started supporting him based on what were apparently unfulfilled promises and lies. Definitely the last game of his I support or touch.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No

There was never a patch. You define the relationships yourself at the beginning of the game

3 post above yours.....

Changelog:

Coral Ending
Zoe Ending
Irene Ending

Beta because there may still be spelling mistakes.
The "final" polished version will probably only be available on Steam.
wow thank you so it's basically almost the end of the game?? so soon...and if it's only about some typo error i think i casn just enjoy the update anmd don't wait further....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Bullshit dude, it's just some supporters asking for a sequel with no response from Superwriter.

Goddamn, I should have checked his patreon more often. Wish I never started supporting him based on what were apparently unfulfilled promises and lies. Definitely the last game of his I support or touch.
exactly they are simple and rushed...it's a pity cuz both game are still good...but i can understand that ending are maybe the hartd part of this type of game (mass effect 3 docet)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I had a one time support two or three months ago for this game, therefore don't know the latest info about that.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Holy shit. This is rich. You can literally see the shaved edges of Norah's story. Like in .13 it ends with the twins threatening the new bakery while promising more story to come.

He actually removed Norah content with the recent update. Instead truncating the twin arrival scene to the beginning where the MC is kissing Norah as they're closing up shop, which is now followed by a black "That's all Folks! Give me more money." screen. Fuck that's insulting.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I know I was not a supporter, but damn, won't bother downloading this update if this is how it is. I thought Superwriter was one of the better devs out there. I think maybe he should explain himself, just to stop any bad feeling toward any other game he might try and put out there.

Jul 2, 2022
Hey, everyone. This is SuperWriter. I deleted my account a month or two ago, so I just created this one because one of you players messaged me and said I was on here getting bashed, and I didn't understand why, so I just wanted to clear some things up.

1) Why did I cut Norah ending? And not making her pregnant?

I had the bakery getting into some trouble and had one more update for that, but I realized it couldn't be wrapped up in one update and could be used later for a potential DLC/sequel. And Norah's storyline was about empowering her, and getting her to open up her bakery, so I was good with ending things there.

As for the pregnancy, I tried playing it out and it just didn't make sense to me to make her pregnant for no reason. Just like Picture Perfect, I could only envision pregnancy for those who it made sense. It made too much since for Irene because you are taking over for your father who couldn't get the job done, and she has just always wanted children as an older woman.

2) Again, you cut content?

Again, I feel like it made sense. But I I have put in so much work until this game that what I did cut out is probably less than 1% of content. This game now has 200,000 words and 3000 renders.

I know you guys are not game developers, but I will tell you right now that it is a ton of work, and I have been developing this game for 3 years.

It takes me about 3 hours to write 1500 words, so 200000/1500 = 133 x 3 = 399 hours of writing.

it takes me about 8 hours to do 20 renders, so 3000/20 = 150 x 8 = 1200 hours. (I'm pretty sure I'm doing that math right but please let me know if I'm wrong)

So combined, I have put in 1599 hours of work. By myself. I do all of the writing and I do all of the rendering. Every single letter and every single render. And for this final update, I did 40k words and 500-600 renders.

I understand if some of you may think my endings are rushed, but it's about the build up for me. Once the storyline is done, I have no more story left in my head. Again, I understand if people don't like that but this is the way that I know how to develop and tell stories.

It's actually why I'm no longer doing the full games. I have my anthology coming out next month (collection of short visual novels) And each will be about six updates long.

I'm trying it out to see what the feedback will be but I think you guys will like it because I have so many ideas I want to do. Of course if you guys don't like it then I will need to reconsider.

But in coming here is to say that I did my best with this story and I had a lot of fun doing it and I told the story that I wanted to and there's nothing that I want to go and change or add right now. Hopefully you guys will play the whole thing from beginning to end and be able to enjoy it more that way. But either way, I am going to try to do my best for my future games and hopefully you guys can enjoy them.

I will most likely be deleting this account again soon but please feel free to message me while I am here.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
SuperWriter while i have very much enjoyed the stories for PP and SS I have to say in all honesty it is the endings that really need work. You tell great stories but if you cannot wrap them up properly it detracts a lot from everything that builds up to it and just leaves them feeling flat.

Endings are probably the biggest determination of how a story is rated/remembered, at least for VNs but I feel its the same for all genres, if the ending is flat then the reader just feels they have wasted time and possibly money on something they will never come back to again. Which in turn heavily determines if the readers will play or follow any of your other projects which kind of determines to the amount of funding/support you get as a writer/Dev.

I hope you will take this as the constructive criticism it is intended as and use it to grow as a writer and Developer. This is your second finished project and it has the same reoccurring issue, flat endings, so I hope you will consider putting more thought into them in the future and grow as both a writer and Dev, no one should ever expect perfection but we can hope and strive for growth.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
...and I have been developing this game for 3 years.
If you take into account that you didn't just work on SS in the 3 years, this time is put into perspective.

You have countless ideas and stories that you want to tell and you want to tell them all at the same time.
But it just feels like as the story progresses you get tired of it, or rather you can't wait to bring it to an end in order to finally be able to start something new.
But that doesn't do justice to the whole previous buildup
The buildup is one of the best in the vn world, but it's "just" the buildup.
It doesn't have to be a harem, but when it's actually (finally) time to flesh out the story for the individual paths with the respective li`s, the story is suddenly over.
There is so much that's either not told at all, or that's "wiped away" with a short flashback or a two-liner on a black background

It feels like climbing an impregnable mountain for months, only to end up standing in the clouds and seeing nothing.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Hi SuperWriter!
I'm just disappointed about the rushed end while there are a lot of chances to make the Endings better with more volume. It's the second time, you did this and destroyed a wonderful game with nice characters with the abrupted end. And for the math above, i would calcute a little diffrently. About 400h writing and 1200h rendering. I work in the IT and know rendering, normally you don't have to be there for the whole time, works for example through night without you, but OK. 400h writing is hard work, normally you need also time for preparation, but OK. If i Look on your Patron Page, now your getting nearly 3000€/month. Take 1800€ as average the last 3 years. 1600h writing and rendering splitted in an 8h shift are 200 days of work. 36 month with 1800€ each are 64800€ splitted for 200 days are 324 per day (but i think from the 1200h rendering the computer works 800h alone, then it would be 624€ per day). I think you have a good compensation for your work without the money, you get from Steam in future. I'm not jealousy, cause i'm not a writer and can't think of stories for myself, but it felt so wrong with the amazing Story at the beginning and middle and the rushed end, like as take it as it is, finish, i have no lnger any desire. This game was perfectly set for an harem game, familiy sex and a lot of pregnancy and you throw it through the window. In my opinion, that makes you from SuperWriter to a writer average at most (teasing but poor delivering). You left your chances to be a famous writer with big patrons always at the end. Sorry, i don't want to insult you, i'm just disappointed for this horrible cut at the end....again! I'm also a fan of FtL, but now i'm not sure to wait for updates anymore, it will be sure also an abrupted end and disappoint the expetations of the followers and me again. You have a lot of potential, but you don't use it to your advantage! You could make it for your main Job and would have more patrons, i'm sure, no offense intended.
Thats my two cents to this game, i'm not a native speaker, if find any errors in word or grammar, you can keep it! ;)

Jul 2, 2022
SuperWriter while i have very much enjoyed the stories for PP and SS I have to say in all honesty it is the endings that really need work. You tell great stories but if you cannot wrap them up properly it detracts a lot from everything that builds up to it and just leaves them feeling flat.

Endings are probably the biggest determination of how a story is rated/remembered, at least for VNs but I feel its the same for all genres, if the ending is flat then the reader just feels they have wasted time and possibly money on something they will never come back to again. Which in turn heavily determines if the readers will play or follow any of your other projects which kind of determines to the amount of funding/support you get as a writer/Dev.

I hope you will take this as the constructive criticism it is intended as and use it to grow as a writer and Developer. This is your second finished project and it has the same reoccurring issue, flat endings, so I hope you will consider putting more thought into them in the future and grow as both a writer and Dev, no one should ever expect perfection but we can hope and strive for growth.
If you take into account that you didn't just work on SS in the 3 years, this time is put into perspective.

You have countless ideas and stories that you want to tell and you want to tell them all at the same time.
But it just feels like as the story progresses you get tired of it, or rather you can't wait to bring it to an end in order to finally be able to start something new.
But that doesn't do justice to the whole previous buildup
The buildup is one of the best in the vn world, but it's "just" the buildup.
It doesn't have to be a harem, but when it's actually (finally) time to flesh out the story for the individual paths with the respective li`s, the story is suddenly over.
There is so much that's either not told at all, or that's "wiped away" with a short flashback or a two-liner on a black background

It feels like climbing an impregnable mountain for months, only to end up standing in the clouds and seeing nothing.
Hi SuperWriter!
I'm just disappointed about the rushed end while there are a lot of chances to make the Endings better with more volume. It's the second time, you did this and destroyed a wonderful game with nice characters with the abrupted end. And for the math above, i would calcute a little diffrently. About 400h writing and 1200h rendering. I work in the IT and know rendering, normally you don't have to be there for the whole time, works for example through night without you, but OK. 400h writing is hard work, normally you need also time for preparation, but OK. If i Look on your Patron Page, now your getting nearly 3000€/month. Take 1800€ as average the last 3 years. 1600h writing and rendering splitted in an 8h shift are 200 days of work. 36 month with 1800€ each are 64800€ splitted for 200 days are 324 per day (but i think from the 1200h rendering the computer works 800h alone, then it would be 624€ per day). I think you have a good compensation for your work without the money, you get from Steam in future. I'm not jealousy, cause i'm not a writer and can't think of stories for myself, but it felt so wrong with the amazing Story at the beginning and middle and the rushed end, like as take it as it is, finish, i have no lnger any desire. This game was perfectly set for an harem game, familiy sex and a lot of pregnancy and you throw it through the window. In my opinion, that makes you from SuperWriter to a writer average at most (teasing but poor delivering). You left your chances to be a famous writer with big patrons always at the end. Sorry, i don't want to insult you, i'm just disappointed for this horrible cut at the end....again! I'm also a fan of FtL, but now i'm not sure to wait for updates anymore, it will be sure also an abrupted end and disappoint the expetations of the followers and me again. You have a lot of potential, but you don't use it to your advantage! You could make it for your main Job and would have more patrons, i'm sure, no offense intended.
Thats my two cents to this game, i'm not a native speaker, if find any errors in word or grammar, you can keep it! ;)
For sure, I appreciate what you guys are saying. Like I said before, I ended the story where I wanted. So the problem is you want MORE story. I have said it many times, but I'm just not interested in making long games. Honestly, SS was supposed to end before this, but I didn't want people to feel like I was rushing it lmao

Still the same result. I'll be honest though too, for everyone who is complaining here, do you actually support me or are you playing the game for free and have never supported me?

For those of you who actually support me and don't like this then I will actually think about adding more content. But most of my patrons tell me that they really enjoyed the ending so I have to think about that. Am I prolonging the game just to make free players happy and is it worth it.

Are the people who are complaining the most not even supporting me? But again if you are supporting me then I hear everything you guys are saying and even if you're not then I still want to make everyone happy.

Maybe I'll do a patron poll to really figure that number out of who is happy and who is unhappy about the endings.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey, everyone. This is SuperWriter. I deleted my account a month or two ago, so I just created this one because one of you players messaged me and said I was on here getting bashed, and I didn't understand why, so I just wanted to clear some things up.

1) Why did I cut Norah ending? And not making her pregnant?

I had the bakery getting into some trouble and had one more update for that, but I realized it couldn't be wrapped up in one update and could be used later for a potential DLC/sequel. And Norah's storyline was about empowering her, and getting her to open up her bakery, so I was good with ending things there.

As for the pregnancy, I tried playing it out and it just didn't make sense to me to make her pregnant for no reason. Just like Picture Perfect, I could only envision pregnancy for those who it made sense. It made too much since for Irene because you are taking over for your father who couldn't get the job done, and she has just always wanted children as an older woman.

2) Again, you cut content?

Again, I feel like it made sense. But I I have put in so much work until this game that what I did cut out is probably less than 1% of content. This game now has 200,000 words and 3000 renders.

I know you guys are not game developers, but I will tell you right now that it is a ton of work, and I have been developing this game for 3 years.

It takes me about 3 hours to write 1500 words, so 200000/1500 = 133 x 3 = 399 hours of writing.

it takes me about 8 hours to do 20 renders, so 3000/20 = 150 x 8 = 1200 hours. (I'm pretty sure I'm doing that math right but please let me know if I'm wrong)

So combined, I have put in 1599 hours of work. By myself. I do all of the writing and I do all of the rendering. Every single letter and every single render. And for this final update, I did 40k words and 500-600 renders.

I understand if some of you may think my endings are rushed, but it's about the build up for me. Once the storyline is done, I have no more story left in my head. Again, I understand if people don't like that but this is the way that I know how to develop and tell stories.

It's actually why I'm no longer doing the full games. I have my anthology coming out next month (collection of short visual novels) And each will be about six updates long.

I'm trying it out to see what the feedback will be but I think you guys will like it because I have so many ideas I want to do. Of course if you guys don't like it then I will need to reconsider.

But in coming here is to say that I did my best with this story and I had a lot of fun doing it and I told the story that I wanted to and there's nothing that I want to go and change or add right now. Hopefully you guys will play the whole thing from beginning to end and be able to enjoy it more that way. But either way, I am going to try to do my best for my future games and hopefully you guys can enjoy them.

I will most likely be deleting this account again soon but please feel free to message me while I am here.
well to be fair I did not play the update yet
but I was sad when I heard about Norah I mean she's my main girl but I understand

and I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work and never forcing a harem on me

and thank you for never forcing me to sleep with someone that I didn't like

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes