3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If you want more content then I can think about doing that but if you are finding them boring then I don't think adding more would help the problem. I wrote the endings just as I have done with all the previous content and I put all of my effort into that.

If I decided to add more content then it would just be continuing the storylines that you are finding boring. But I appreciate you for playing anyway.
I think the biggest problem for me is crossovers as I rarely enjoy them, so they drag on for me, and none of the endings really felt complete or connected to one another.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What, i just started and load my save to just get the ending the next second!!
Well that was the shortest update ever !!!:ROFLMAO:
From what i have seen in the previous posts, it seems that there was a misunderstanding and the dev gets upset because people are not satisfied.
What did he expect by making that kind of shitty end, Superwriter ending up as Underwriter. Well when someone choose Superwriter as a name, he can expect some kick in the butt if he's not that super! My god some people really have an inflated ego!

Mar 16, 2020
I actually like to leave the endings open
It shouldn't be surprising that open endings are unpopular. People want a sense of closure. You've said yourself that the game has been going on for three years - many people have been following it through that time with genuine interest in the characters, so to see a relatively unfulfilling / open ending occur, they're going to be upset. If someone is expecting a definite ending and gets the opposite, they're going to feel strung along.

I'm here to jerk off, so.....I don't really care about the conclusion of the story, I don't have that level of investment in 99% of the games on this site. But clearly going by some reactions to this update, many people do have that investment and are disappointed. They should keep that in mind going forward with your future games. I do second the idea that maybe longer harem-type games aren't really ideal for you as a writer if you're going with open endings. I think your upcoming anthology stuff will be a much better fit for that style.

Anyway, I played the update and I thought it was solid for what I wanted to get out of it, but I can definitely see why people would dislike the way the endings were handled. If you want to write that way and your patrons don't care, then idk, don't fix what's not broken I suppose, although you probably could reach a wider audience otherwise.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
What, i just started and load my save to just get the ending the next second!!
Well that was the shortest update ever !!!:ROFLMAO:
From what i have seen in the previous posts, it seems that there was a misunderstanding and the dev gets upset because people are not satisfied.
What did he expect by making that kind of shitty end, Superwriter ending up as Underwriter. Well when someone choose Superwriter as a name, he can expect some kick in the butt if he's not that super! My god some people really have an inflated ego!
Well, seems you quite fucked up your playthrough then. I had actually a really big update, don't know what weird decisions you made back in the game...

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, seems you quite fucked up your playthrough then. I had actually a really big update, don't know what weird decisions you made back in the game...
For me it was a solid update, too. I liked the endings in this release. As said the ones before (harem and Norah) are a bit rushed, but the others imo are fine. All in all I liked the game.

Reactions: UncleFredo

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Hey, everyone. This is SuperWriter. I deleted my account a month or two ago, so I just created this one because one of you players messaged me and said I was on here getting bashed, and I didn't understand why, so I just wanted to clear some things up.

1) Why did I cut Norah ending? And not making her pregnant?

I had the bakery getting into some trouble and had one more update for that, but I realized it couldn't be wrapped up in one update and could be used later for a potential DLC/sequel. And Norah's storyline was about empowering her, and getting her to open up her bakery, so I was good with ending things there.

As for the pregnancy, I tried playing it out and it just didn't make sense to me to make her pregnant for no reason. Just like Picture Perfect, I could only envision pregnancy for those who it made sense. It made too much since for Irene because you are taking over for your father who couldn't get the job done, and she has just always wanted children as an older woman.

2) Again, you cut content?

Again, I feel like it made sense. But I I have put in so much work until this game that what I did cut out is probably less than 1% of content. This game now has 200,000 words and 3000 renders.

I know you guys are not game developers, but I will tell you right now that it is a ton of work, and I have been developing this game for 3 years.

It takes me about 3 hours to write 1500 words, so 200000/1500 = 133 x 3 = 399 hours of writing.

it takes me about 8 hours to do 20 renders, so 3000/20 = 150 x 8 = 1200 hours. (I'm pretty sure I'm doing that math right but please let me know if I'm wrong)

So combined, I have put in 1599 hours of work. By myself. I do all of the writing and I do all of the rendering. Every single letter and every single render. And for this final update, I did 40k words and 500-600 renders.

I understand if some of you may think my endings are rushed, but it's about the build up for me. Once the storyline is done, I have no more story left in my head. Again, I understand if people don't like that but this is the way that I know how to develop and tell stories.

It's actually why I'm no longer doing the full games. I have my anthology coming out next month (collection of short visual novels) And each will be about six updates long.

I'm trying it out to see what the feedback will be but I think you guys will like it because I have so many ideas I want to do. Of course if you guys don't like it then I will need to reconsider.

But in coming here is to say that I did my best with this story and I had a lot of fun doing it and I told the story that I wanted to and there's nothing that I want to go and change or add right now. Hopefully you guys will play the whole thing from beginning to end and be able to enjoy it more that way. But either way, I am going to try to do my best for my future games and hopefully you guys can enjoy them.

I will most likely be deleting this account again soon but please feel free to message me while I am here.
Wow really a shame, but I can't say too much since I only supported you during 2 or 3 months so yeah I was excited about the final and I didn't play the game for a while in order to know norah ending before playing now that I know she only gets one sex scene and really not so much romance or pregnancy its a turndown. Hopefully you could finish her story in the future but its really unlikely since people and you will probably forget it . Hope for the best to you and my only advice is to make stories that are short but substantial , don't make something large to end it fast , it leaves a bad taste in the mouth because your game is good. If it were trash no one would complain.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I heard that there is no ending with mc mom and the ending is in bakery.
Honestly, I am very dissapointed and angry. Mother mc was my favorite woman in the whole game (along with Irene) and I have to understand we only have one sex scene with her and that's it??

Sorry, but I don't know if I will play any more games from this Dev. :cry:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Honestly, I am very dissapointed and angry. Mother mc was my favorite woman in the whole game (along with Irene) and I have to understand we only have one sex scene with her and that's it??

I get the guy doesn't want to spend more time on one VN then he has to but at least put more effort into closing out this series. Now I have to worry if his other games are going to be this shallow and lackluster, if they are then I'll pass.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

I get the guy doesn't want to spend more time on one VN then he has to but at least put more effort into closing out this series. Now I have to worry if his other games are going to be this shallow and lackluster, if they are then I'll pass.
He is handling multiple games at once and AFAIK he updates every game in 2 weeks. He is limiting his time and hence we see these rushed content. Same with sex scenes, 5-6 renders and that's it. Also he remade a lot of his previous games that's why I wait for him to finish his game before trying it out. It gets tiring playing the same again and again. This game has been remade 2 times.

He also don't do animations for the same reason, shortage of time. I don't support him but I think he earns enough to hire an animator to work. He can work in renders and animator can work in animations. That's how perverteer works.

Reactions: Samken and EZ8lt

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It was a good update but I think that Superwriter could have made the endings a little better for the girls. I get that he doesn't want to work on big projects anymore but when you have something as great as this game was you should at least give the characters the ending's that they need and deserve. Just my opinion of course.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I never play this game before. 1.0 beta mean its almost completed right? Should I play now or wait for non beta version?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes