3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Ah, ok. I actually still would install the complete download there (game + mod) and skip through it for the right choices for your main playthrough in the steam version. But anyway, there is also a PDF walkthrough available here (but havn't used it myself).
I read that and it's a bit confusing lol but I did pick the choices it says on there for Coral, and it still didn't work... sigh.

I guess if no one can give me the answers, I might need to download this :/ I just didn't want to have to download something and go through a mission just to get the 4-5 choices I need lol. Thank you so much for all your help though :3

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I read that and it's a bit confusing lol but I did pick the choices it says on there for Coral, and it still didn't work... sigh.

I guess if no one can give me the answers, I might need to download this :/ I just didn't want to have to download something and go through a mission just to get the 4-5 choices I need lol. Thank you so much for all your help though :3
I had a quick look at that point in the game, regarding the mod you need there 10 or more game points with Coral:
screenshot0002.png
In my playthrough I had there 12, so there are quite some possibilities to choose right or wrong in the game before.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I had a quick look at that point in the game, regarding the mod you need there 10 or more game points with Coral
I see that for Harem, you have 2 points? I think (I am assuming) if I am going the "Harem" route, will I miss out on stuff? because in the gallery, I see stuff that are locked. I am guessing that's for their solo routes? That is why I hate this point system >.< like I said, I was able to see her other scenes for having enough points, so, I must have enough by this point.

I am 9 hours in. I just need the right choice combos! or if I have to go for Coral solo in another run... D:

6bd73801b4f4eff060238e39a523505f.gif

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I see that for Harem, you have 2 points? I think (I am assuming) if I am going the "Harem" route, will I miss out on stuff? because in the gallery, I see stuff that are locked. I am guessing that's for their solo routes? That is why I hate this point system >.< like I said, I was able to see her other scenes for having enough points, so, I must have enough by this point.

I am 9 hours in. I just need the right choice combos! or if I have to go for Coral solo in another run... D:

View attachment 2171762
Sorry for being Off-Topic here, but is that Millie Bobby Brown of Enola Holmes and Stranger Things on your signature? She looks kinda familiar though :unsure:.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry for being Off-Topic here, but is that Millie Bobby Brown of Enola Holmes and Stranger Things on your signature? She looks kinda familiar though :unsure:.
It's okay. Someone was able to help me with the whole Coral scene. I am good to go. As for your question, no. Which gif are you referring to btw? They are Elle Fanning and Jodie Comer

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I just started playing the game and it might just be lighting or something but the yellow teeth on the girls are off putting

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Great game but you should ask for another opinion about the portuguese translation before posting the update xD Some major errors right there: 1669571815537.png
Competition in portuguese is: Competição.
Conclusão means Conclusion
The darling word is Querido, since the person she is talking to is a Male in this sentence of course. But there is more translation errors in more dialogues, i appreciate that you made a portuguese character but atleast get your translation right mate. (and yes my english writting inst the best but i atleast can see the mistakes.)
Keep the good work ;)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Is this one of those games where it was suppose to have the "animated" tag but for some reason it doesn't? For some reason, quite a few of those are around.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
A little sad not to have the full everyone pregnant harem ending but I still really liked this. Great models, distinct personalities and just really good all round.

pllsr

Jan 14, 2022
If you are downloading for the first time do you just require the SecretSummer-1.0Beta? or do I require the Epilogue ONly download too?

Next question, if they are both needed, are they standalone or do they need combining?

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
If you are downloading for the first time do you just require the SecretSummer-1.0Beta? or do I require the Epilogue ONly download too?

Next question, if they are both needed, are they standalone or do they need combining?
It is in the change log. 1.0 is the game then they released the Epilogue as a follow up. So play game then if you want play epilogue. They are separate.

Reactions: pllsr
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes