3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Just started the game. I personally pay attention to the details.
That's why I find the shower scene with the landlady disappointing.
1) Wash wet body but dry hair??
2) jets of water passing through the body??

Other than that, nothing but compliments

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

benhen

Jul 8, 2017
When you choose the harem path and the line "Leanne starts stirring the pot" (as she is cooking a stew) while she's about to quite figuratively stir the pot as well, is unequivocally a simple yet GENIUS line.

Well played sir, well played.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
update for what? its completed.
Well dev packed up very fast doesn't consider to give a proper ending like the previous game . I have play dev all the game and I really like it , the art, the story but I am little disappointed to this one it has not proper ending.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Well dev packed up very fast doesn't consider to give a proper ending like the previous game . I have play dev all the game and I really like it , the art, the story but I am little disappointed to this one it has not proper ending.
Did you play the EPILOGUE?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there seriously no music in this game. I played it for about 10 minutes, and I heard nothing.
Yep. There's seriously no music in this game. A lot of games don't have any, even nowadays. Music can be complicated: copyright issues, expense (not all royalty free is no-cost), finding music that actually matches a scene, trying not to use music from the same set of 12 songs everyone else uses, etc. I'm guessing a lot of developer don't want to bother with the potential headache, so they just leave it out entirely. I have mixed feelings on that.

Anyway, there's never been music in this VN (or any of SuperWriter's titles, AFAIK).

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Yep. There's seriously no music in this game. A lot of games don't have any, even nowadays. Music can be complicated: copyright issues, expense (not all royalty free is no-cost), finding music that actually matches a scene, trying not to use music from the same set of 12 songs everyone else uses, etc. I'm guessing a lot of developer don't want to bother with the potential headache, so they just leave it out entirely. I have mixed feelings on that.

Anyway, there's never been music in this VN (or any of SuperWriter's titles, AFAIK).
I disagree, there is so much public domain that is so damn good, there's no excuse for this.

Anyways, at least now I know, and I appreciate you telling me. Guess I'm moving on.

I wish you well, and thanks again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I disagree, there is so much public domain that is so damn good, there's no excuse for this.

Anyways, at least now I know, and I appreciate you telling me. Guess I'm moving on.

I wish you well, and thanks again.
Agree to disagree. I think there's plenty of excuse for this. Anyway, you're welcome for the answer.

crackab

Jun 15, 2020
I like these type of stories, but... I do feel that the storyline was a let down.
The initial setup had a lot of turmoil... The MC had sisters mad at him, an overbearing/hated father figure and an assumably tough, formidable, possible bitch, of a step-mom. However, as the story unfolds... everything just falls into the the MC's lap.. one talk with the step-mom and she's on the MC's side... the sister issue is resolved before she even understands the situation and forgives him... Every girl in the game just basically throws themselves at the MC, which is utterly disappointing. The MC doesn't have to do any work, outside of saying "i love you" to make every girl swoon for him. The big bad father was a pushover. Literally, one confrontation and his threat is over. The entire reason for the plot is done in one conversation. The father doesn't even fight back.

I love these type of VNs. The family VNs where the MC takes over.... but.. this one... unfortunately, there is such a thing as "too easy", and this VN hits that description hard. I just wish more thought and better writing was put into this.

I'd still suggest this VN to anyone who likes this theme, but I would have them temper their expectations if they want a good story.

Reactions: NyVar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like these type of stories, but... I do feel that the storyline was a let down.
The initial setup had a lot of turmoil... The MC had sisters mad at him, an overbearing/hated father figure and an assumably tough, formidable, possible bitch, of a step-mom. However, as the story unfolds... everything just falls into the the MC's lap.. one talk with the step-mom and she's on the MC's side... the sister issue is resolved before she even understands the situation and forgives him... Every girl in the game just basically throws themselves at the MC, which is utterly disappointing. The MC doesn't have to do any work, outside of saying "i love you" to make every girl swoon for him. The big bad father was a pushover. Literally, one confrontation and his threat is over. The entire reason for the plot is done in one conversation. The father doesn't even fight back.

I love these type of VNs. The family VNs where the MC takes over.... but.. this one... unfortunately, there is such a thing as "too easy", and this VN hits that description hard. I just wish more thought and better writing was put into this.

I'd still suggest this VN to anyone who likes this theme, but I would have them temper their expectations if they want a good story.
Why not post this as a review instead of just a comment on the thread?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes