3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is it really complicated? Why does the android version still 1.0beta?
v1.0 "beta" IS the actual game version here. The epilogue is actually an own (and very short) game.
If you want that combined have a look in the linked multi mod.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I feel like this game suffered from everything happening right at the end. By the time you get to do anything "fun" with the family, the game is already over with.
Ugh, devs who stretch things out until the end like that are the worst.
It's not, just ended to start working on other games, and there is still a lot of content, so not sure what that is all about...

Plus got the epilogue episode to wrap it all up.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Ugh, devs who stretch things out until the end like that are the worst.
Fortunately the game isn't that long but I would've been agitated if I was here since the beginning and the only payoff I got was at the end. I think there are two sex scenes with each girl and then bam game over.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fortunately the game isn't that long but I would've been agitated if I was here since the beginning and the only payoff I got was at the end. I think there are two sex scenes with each girl and then bam game over.
There might be more. Maybe the others are just secret. :unsure:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's not, just ended to start working on other games, and there is still a lot of content, so not sure what that is all about...

Plus got the epilogue episode to wrap it all up.
Ahh yeah this is a Superwriter game, he really runs through these things.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Honestly, I wish there were more slow-burn novels. Too many of them have you getting laid in the first ten minutes of reading.
I don't mind a slow burn either. But when the endings are around 100-200 renders each and/or barely 2-3000 words each it's extremly anticlimactic. Spesially when you've followed the game and have to wait in a revolving door of games to be done in an order at the same time.

He has great potential, but is easily distracted and jumps from 1 project to another. And in the end they all seem rushed, because he starts promoting other projects again even before finishing the ones he's already on.

Trust me though, i understand him, cause im exactly the same with most things in life. It's just frustrating being a fan.
And whether he has ADHD like me or not (xD) i understand that when an idea pops up in your head it's a great feeling to get it out of there and "on paper", so to speak. But people are too nice :) Me included (Maybe with the exeption of this post(?)). But i really, truly think his following and his work would benefit from sticking to 1 thing at a time.
Cause he really do have very good potential. And with more money comes better renders and assets and maybe even a team working for him.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Enjoyed what there was of it, but it could have been so much better if Coral and Zoe were also pregnant. Also, might have been nice to have stayed at the club to join in the action. Perhaps even had a bit of action with Sasha and co. That aside, there definitely wasn't even enough action with the girls the MC actually had ... it felt like there was more action before they all found out than after, and no way should that have been the case.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Enjoyed what there was of it, but it could have been so much better if Coral and Zoe were also pregnant. Also, might have been nice to have stayed at the club to join in the action. Perhaps even had a bit of action with Sasha and co. That aside, there definitely wasn't even enough action with the girls the MC actually had ... it felt like there was more action before they all found out than after, and no way should that have been the case.
Well, as fishbrain mentioned, SW has said he'll likely do a sequel, so you might get more with that game if/when it happens.
Was the promised sequel ever started?
It will be some bit yet, if that ends up happening:
I won't be getting to Secret Summer any time soon. My next game after the current ones is going to be my sole focus for the next 2-4 years. I want to see what I'm capable of putting all my into one project.

But for SS, everyone is still pretty much in the same place after the epilogue. You and Coral still want to eventually to start up your own company as you work for the IM devs now. Irene had the baby, and you still have a future together. Norah opened her shop. Leanne got into dancing school like she wanted, and Zoe Is still working on her blog.

A sequel would just continue these storylines. Secret Summer part 1 was all about getting to their goals and now they have to maintain those goals. No need to repeat the story. Have to look towards bigger and better things now. Don't worry, I'd make something that makes sense.
The current ones are Sun Breed and Follow the Leader, and both seem to be getting pretty close to finishing. On Discord, he's talking about "my newest games coming out soon". I don't know if he meant SBr and FtL or the game(s) coming right after those. So it might be soon, but then it might also be another 2 or 3 years out. It's honestly a little hard to tell for sure.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
is it me or does the game feel like it ends really abruptly? even with the epilog (which is separate for whatever reason) it feels like it just stops

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
All right, good news! Looks like a sequel is coming very soon.

Hi, guys.

As you know, I've been planning to do sequels to PP & SS AFTER my two new games NUMBER ONE ZERO & REBOUNDING LIFE.

But as I get closer, I'm really starting to think about the next two games. And I'm thinking it might be a mistake to skip SS and PP again because doing sequels 5 years later from the original might make people forget about it.

I really hate to pause the two newer games after revealing so much but I can take the time to develop them and really flesh them out because I do want them to be really big and while I am giving updates on those two new games and showing off more characters, etc, environments, I can do the sequels, which already have characters you love and know.

What do you guys think? I want to be very careful before I start two more games.

Do you want the sequels or the newer games now? Just want some feedback from you guys.

New games
9%

Sequels
91%

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
All right, good news! Looks like a sequel is coming very soon.

Hi, guys.

As you know, I've been planning to do sequels to PP & SS AFTER my two new games NUMBER ONE ZERO & REBOUNDING LIFE.

But as I get closer, I'm really starting to think about the next two games. And I'm thinking it might be a mistake to skip SS and PP again because doing sequels 5 years later from the original might make people forget about it.

I really hate to pause the two newer games after revealing so much but I can take the time to develop them and really flesh them out because I do want them to be really big and while I am giving updates on those two new games and showing off more characters, etc, environments, I can do the sequels, which already have characters you love and know.

What do you guys think? I want to be very careful before I start two more games.

Do you want the sequels or the newer games now? Just want some feedback from you guys.

New games
9%

Sequels
91%
Well this dev lost me when there is only 1 that can get pregnant ending for both of those games/VN's.
Don't get me wrong I like the story but the endings just sucks.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes