3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I've decided to officially announce that I will be starting the Picture Perfect & Secret Summer sequels once Follow the Leader & Sun Breed are completed in a month or two.

That's it. Now enjoy this Norah render! You know our lovely Southern milf loves to bake.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a fanart page for this game?
Honestly, I don't think so. At least, when searching that forum I didn't find any results under either secret or summer in the title of a thread (nor under superwriter either). It's possible a thread for it could be under something else, but I don't know what if it's none of those. You could start a new one on that forum if you have art to share, ofc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure it will be next year before you see these sequel's as they are working on another new game and I believe another one as well.

Here are the uncensored previews...

View attachment 3317607

View attachment 3317610
That would seem to conflict with the Patreon post that jhonatanw included a few posts up. Did SW waffle and go to two different new games instead? I know there had been two new games on deck (Number One Zero and Rebounding Life), but then he posted the above, making it sound like he was not going to do the other two until after these sequels.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That would seem to conflict with the Patreon post that jhonatanw included a few posts up. Did SW waffle and go to two different new games instead? I know there had been two new games on deck (Number One Zero and Rebounding Life), but then he posted the above, making it sound like he was not going to do the other two until after these sequels.

They've been talking/teasing this game since October.

All the characters are still on Patreon. Superwriter is always working on 2-3 games at a time anyway.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

They've been talking/teasing this game since October.

All the characters are still on Patreon. Superwriter is always working on 2-3 games at a time anyway.
Yeah, that's one of the ones I mentioned. I guess we'll see ultimately what he does, but to me it doesn't sound like he's planning on pausing until next year for either sequel. He specifically talked about potentially putting both Rebounding Life and Number One Zero on pause until he does the sequels in . I'm not saying he'll stick to that, but it doesn't sound like the wait will be until next year or anything. Shrug.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, that's one of the ones I mentioned. I guess we'll see ultimately what he does, but to me it doesn't sound like he's planning on pausing until next year for either sequel. He specifically talked about potentially putting both Rebounding Life and Number One Zero on pause until he does the sequels in . I'm not saying he'll stick to that, but it doesn't sound like the wait will be until next year or anything. View attachment 3318224
Yeah, Rebounding already has everything done for it, can't see him dumping it, but like I said at one time they had 4 games going at the same time :ROFLMAO: I still don't see either coming till next year, unless they are just teaser intro's.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
A quick note for the Dev, in light of the SS sequel. The conjunction for "Y'all" has the apostrophe between the "Y" and the "A" since it is the conjunction for "you all." Even other Southerners get this wrong, so it's not surprising, but is a little bit of an irriant for those of us who talk that way all the time. :)

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone let me know for how long the mc keeps withholding his secret from his family? I.e. the "deal" he made with his father. I've just started and I'm finding it a little annoying, because he's keeps lying through his teeth while telling people to trust him.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Could someone let me know for how long the mc keeps withholding his secret from his family? I.e. the "deal" he made with his father. I've just started and I'm finding it a little annoying, because he's keeps lying through his teeth while telling people to trust him.
The short answer is "eventually." Toward the end of the game.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I'm very excited for Picture Perfect and Secret Summer sequels. But I wonder what form they will take? I completed Picture Perfect and its story wrapped up quite nicely, and while I haven't finished Secret Summer I imagine it will too. I hope that we start the game in happy relationships with all the girls from the originals. Most AVNs focus the majority of their runtime on slowly building up relationships; it would be really cool to have one which starts with them, and we get to enjoy lots of pregnancy content, loving sex, harem stuff and more. My love for that sort of stuff is why I often enjoy the end of AVNs the most. I guess I'm a bit of a soppy romantic.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I'm very excited for Picture Perfect and Secret Summer sequels. But I wonder what form they will take? I completed Picture Perfect and its story wrapped up quite nicely, and while I haven't finished Secret Summer I imagine it will too. I hope that we start the game in happy relationships with all the girls from the originals. Most AVNs focus the majority of their runtime on slowly building up relationships; it would be really cool to have one which starts with them, and we get to enjoy lots of pregnancy content, loving sex, harem stuff and more. My love for that sort of stuff is why I often enjoy the end of AVNs the most. I guess I'm a bit of a soppy romantic.
I would be completely shocked if there's not a bunch of pregnancy in the sequels. I obviously don't know the future, but I think that's one of the most-requested things from those who have played the first games for each.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I would be completely shocked if there's not a bunch of pregnancy in the sequels. I obviously don't know the future, but I think that's one of the most-requested things from those who have played the first games for each.
Do you know any good AVNs with a decent amount of pregnancy content? I've gone looking before and have played plenty of games, but nothing that did as much with it as I was hoping.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you know any good AVNs with a decent amount of pregnancy content? I've gone looking before and have played plenty of games, but nothing that did as much with it as I was hoping.
I'm not going to suggest anything here because of site rules (see Rule #2.4). But you might search (or post a new thread) over on the Recommendations and Identification forum instead to see what folks can suggest for you.

Reactions: BigBlob69

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

If you guys didn't know, Patreon has been putting a lot of games under review, and another developer got hit recently, so I'm not continuing with the sequals. I know a lot of you will be disappointed, but I'm tired of constantly worrying and stressing if my page is going to get taken down, even though my games are censored.

HOWEVER, the sequals will be moving to Subscribe Star and will only start development if I get enough support over there.

REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO will continue development here like planned. I'll keep an eye on Subscribe Star in the meantime to see how much support the sequels get over there.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING, I have removed all the links from Patreon like SUN BREED, RECONNECTING, etc, but you can get all of those on my Subscribe Star and they're all on Steam & Itch.

The only games that will be on Patreon like I said are REBOUNDING LIFE & NUMBER ONE ZERO.

Sorry about this, guys. I really wish it wasn't like this but I have no choice. I don't want to risk banned on Patreon when I do this full-time and my bills depend on it. Either way, I was excited for the two big games NOZ & RL and I'm very confident you guys will love those either way.

***Note: My subscribe start is still being set up so don't worry if the page looks bare. I'm working to add all their relevant games and they will be there very soon***

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes