3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

This is a quick preview of all 8 love interests in NOZ. From right to left is Ember, Instructor Hawthorne, Dakota, Elvy, Phoenix, Kalisto, Lauren, Danielle.

Who's catching your eye so far?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT: You are the only person in a family of world-renowned Champions (basically government superheros) and you have until the end of the year to get your powers in the Champion program (almost like a superhero academy) or be kicked out. On top of all that, there is a superpowered terrorist group that you may have a connection to.

Screenshot_20240315_025526_Brave.png
VOTE

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've read it like 6 times and I am not seeing the typo? Unless you just don't understand *mouth open* as an indicator that MC is in a state of shock as he is thinking this?
round brackets. one opening and two closing. it's confusing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: thealucid

pfc.berserker

May 6, 2022
the sequals will be moving to Subscribe Star and will only start development if I get enough support over there

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Because he is scared to put them on Patreon because of "incest" and he wants you to support him on both SS and Patreon, but let's be honest, he is already neck deep in 2 other games, well 3 and maybe a 4th not even counting the sequels was going to do.

Public post

Hi, guys. guys. I'm sorry to say that the sequels to Picture Perfect and Secret Summer back on indefinite hold. In the month and a half that I haven't trying to get support on Subscribe Star, I have gotten 40 subscribers and $150 compared to what I'm making on Patreon, 220 subscribers and about 1700-1800, not even close.

I thought I would have more support, but waiting months to see and start the sequels Maybe 6 months down the line is just not something I'm willing to do, so I'm moving on with my original big games that I had planned over on Patreon.

And because they are so big they are going to take multiple years to finish. Maybe I'll revisit the sequels then but I don't know. People just don't seem to trust this platform or want to move over as much as Patreon, so that's it for now. Sorry about that

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes