3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Ok, guys. I will do another 30 renders today and 30 tomorrow to finish! Then one day of fixing up everything and then one day of beta testing, so we're looking at Thursday or Friday barring nothing goes wrong, which has not happened so far in the 12 months I have been developing!

August 27th or 28th!

Then I'll take the weekend off and then work on PP .10 renders. And that'll be released the first week of September. (Already wrote the script when I had food poisoning, remember?)

Talk again soon!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think you should upload it yourself here after a certain amount of time dude
many are poor af here
F95 isn’t a charity for fappers, no dev should feel they need to share their game

Trust me, it'll get leaked eventually. It always does, no matter what lol
Keep up the good work, I look forward to more of your games. Especially with the new renders.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
F95 isn’t a charity for fappers, no dev should feel they need to share their game

Keep up the good work, I look forward to more of your games. Especially with the new renders.
I like the game but would not use patreon, would not know about this game if not for f95 maybe needs to be a way to donate to devs that have an account here, similar way to nexus mods where the site and the game dev can both benefit.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes