• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
SuperWriter has once again hit the nail on the head. This game is fantastic and I look forward to every update. The idea is original and fascinating. taps most kinks nicely and keeps you guessing non stop. Good going SuperWriter!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
SuperWriter has once again hit the nail on the head. This game is fantastic and I look forward to every update. The idea is original and fascinating. taps most kinks nicely and keeps you guessing non stop. Good going SuperWriter!
Are you reading that script or are you BSing a lot?
I was reading the other script for Picture Perfect and I've never seen so many mistakes.
We as proofreaders try to fix all those mistakes but when we see so so many, It's like reading another language. Definitely waiting until this game reaches 1GB. That's the only thing I look forward to before I get invested in any game. I rather tell the truth then hide it and not be honest about the game. It may look good but the writing needs help or a better proofreader. If you actually are reading any of it, you can see what I mean.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Per SuperW on Patreon:

Secret Summer Ch. 4 Update When?! #2
So, I will be done writing Coral's half today, and I can say things definitely get INTERESTING with her xD

And I know exactly what I'm going to write for Leanne's half, and you guys will really see a new side of her like you did with Irene.

Norah will NOT be in this update because I want to introduce you to these characters more, but she's next!!!

Talk to you guys, soon!

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Hey there Superwriter, I just wanted to say thank you for your work. Secret Summers is a very fun game/visual novel that is, in my opinion, one of the better games out there today. The story writing has realistic depth to it, there is some mystery and some challenges. The artwork I find is at the top of it's class, the Woman are BEAUTIFUL!!!! (and just to be sure !) IMHO it is your second best game that you have out today. Picture Perfect is the best but again, that is my opinion and that is simply based on the story it tells or rather HOW it tells the story.

sorry if that's to long, let me sum it up for you...... Thank you for your wonderful work.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hey there Superwriter, I just wanted to say thank you for your work. Secret Summers is a very fun game/visual novel that is, in my opinion, one of the better games out there today. The story writing has realistic depth to it, there is some mystery and some challenges. The artwork I find is at the top of it's class, the Woman are BEAUTIFUL!!!! (and just to be sure !) IMHO it is your second best game that you have out today. Picture Perfect is the best but again, that is my opinion and that is simply based on the story it tells or rather HOW it tells the story.

sorry if that's to long, let me sum it up for you...... Thank you for your wonderful work.
Good story so far and really enjoying where this is going. Has good potential and can't wait for the next update to see what happens next.
cant wait for ch 4 keep it up
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! The next chapter is only a couple of weeks away and it is bigger than usual. Stay tuned! I really think you're going to enjoy it

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It's interesting...nice renders...no story that hasn't been done a thousand times before, but hey they are fun.

But please...(it did get better), please think about making the MC an actual 20 year old and not a pre-pubescant 12 year old in reality who's never even seen a woman before. Far too many do it...I sometimes wonder if some devs have even seen a naked woman in real life. Don't go down that route, this seems to be pretty decent so far that aside.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
It's interesting...nice renders...no story that hasn't been done a thousand times before, but hey they are fun.

But please...(it did get better), please think about making the MC an actual 20 year old and not a pre-pubescant 12 year old in reality who's never even seen a woman before. Far too many do it...I sometimes wonder if some devs have even seen a naked woman in real life. Don't go down that route, this seems to be pretty decent so far that aside.
I'm glad you are enjoying the game, but how does he act like a prepubescent 12 y.o.?

Reactions: Ghostly

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm glad you are enjoying the game, but how does he act like a prepubescent 12 y.o.?
The way he is written, what he says and his inner monologue. Think of any game by Icstor for example. 'Thinks' as if he has never seen a naked woman before. This problem isn't present in Picture Perfect (which just commented on btw) so it must have been by design for this character but to me he just seems 'too immature'...especially given how hard ass his father is, but maybe that's just how I saw it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The way he is written, what he says and his inner monologue. Think of any game by Icstor for example. 'Thinks' as if he has never seen a naked woman before. This problem isn't present in Picture Perfect (which just commented on btw) so it must have been by design for this character but to me he just seems 'too immature'...especially given how hard ass his father is, but maybe that's just how I saw it.
You have to understand what he is facing. These are not just the average girls to him, and he is having a lot of inner conflict about his sexual attraction to these girls that he has known all his life. So him seeing one naked is going to be way more dramatic and exaggerated then if she was just some girl next door =]

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You have to understand what he is facing. These are not just the average girls to him, and he is having a lot of inner conflict about his sexual attraction to these girls that he has known all his life. So him seeing one naked is going to be way more dramatic and exaggerated then if she was just some girl next door =]
Yeah, I normally complain about characters acting like children seeing boobies for the first time. This isn't that, the MC is acting awkward and surprised because it's his mom and sisters (I don't know how he acts around Irene because he's not seen anything to perv out on with her). You know me, if the MC was acting like a 12 year old I would tell you ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah, I normally complain about characters acting like children seeing boobies for the first time. This isn't that, the MC is acting awkward and surprised because it's his mom and sisters (I don't know how he acts around Irene because he's not seen anything to perv out on with her). You know me, if the MC was acting like a 12 year old I would tell you ;)
Lol I do appreciate your brutal honesty xD

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes