3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I was trying to picture a scene where the MC and Norah fuck and then the MC goes "Okay, I'm going to go fuck Coral" or something. I just don't see Norah saying, "go give her a good fucking". LOL

Now, I could see a bad ending where the MC tries to have a harem (where he attempts to hide the fact that he is screwing them all) and they find out and throw him out. But I don't see a family snuggle happening.
A man can dream :cry:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A man can dream :cry:
There are plenty of harem games out there... More than plenty. I am glad that SW is being honest and communicating with us about what to expect. I like games with more "realistic" stories and romance.

TBH I am not even sure how SW will get Norah to the point where she is comfortable with the idea of having sex with her son. It is one thing to take a shower together but Norah (so far) hasn't been presented as a really carnal lecherous woman. It is one of the reasons I am interested in the game, to see how we get from point A to point Boink. That and whether we can murder the dad & Irene and effectively hide the bodies (j/k SW!).

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
There are plenty of harem games out there... More than plenty. I am glad that SW is being honest and communicating with us about what to expect. I like games with more "realistic" stories and romance.

TBH I am not even sure how SW will get Norah to the point where she is comfortable with the idea of having sex with her son. It is one thing to take a shower together but Norah (so far) hasn't been presented as a really carnal lecherous woman. It is one of the reasons I am interested in the game, to see how we get from point A to point Boink. That and whether we can murder the dad & Irene and effectively hide the bodies (j/k SW!).
There's never be enough harem. A man or woman can use more harem. But I understand that it's hard to make it in the realm of realistic.

Anyway I have a worthy cause to bother sw now which is preggo for individual route. It can be realistic and people need it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There's never be enough harem. A man or woman can use more harem. But I understand that it's hard to make it in the realm of realistic.

Anyway I have a worthy cause to bother sw now which is preggo for individual route. It can be realistic and people need it.
Yeah, I have to admit that I am disappointed that the preggo route for Norah (can you tell that I've already picked my target?) is tied to Irene. I think we all know I don't like Irene* and I don't want anything to do with her so finding out that the only way to get Norah preggers is if both the "moms" get pregnant is rather disheartening. But then I suppose I will have to wait and see how things develop.

*For those that are late to the show - I don't like Irene aka the slut "wicked witch" step-mom.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I have to admit that I am disappointed that the preggo route for Norah (can you tell that I've already picked my target?) is tied to Irene. I think we all know I don't like Irene* and I don't want anything to do with her so finding out that the only way to get Norah preggers is if both the "moms" get pregnant is rather disheartening. But then I suppose I will have to wait and see how things develop.

*For those that are late to the show - I don't like Irene aka the slut "wicked witch" step-mom.
I think you can get individual route. Norah and Irene route is just pseudo-harem route to keep people from killing sw.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I've played every chapter since it's release. So far, so good, I wouldn't change much, I like this game.
I also never played any other games from SuperWriter, so this boi ain't no fanboi, just being real, jokes aside.
Write at your own pace and when you have the flow, like you said in other words, being forced to write something you don't want and feel isn't good for you and the game.
I used to write hardware reviews for a few years and I know how it is when you have ETA on something and you literally have to force yourself to write. Take a chill pill and don't worry about what individuals want, you can't please everyone.
Thanks for commenting your point of view and playing my game! Now all you have to do is become an official fanboi xD

Harem ending, threeway ending... You guys are so optimistic.:D With how games here end up on infinite hold, get abandoned or developers go missing I just hope this game get any kind of ending. Well preferably not a rushed one.
The only way I won't finish this game is if I die. And even if I do, I'll try to finish it as a ghost =D But seriously, I PROMISE you will will finish this game

i mean we have good reason to, superwriter is one of the greatest devs out there he is conssitant with the updates, consult with the audiance (this game was abandoned but restored due to a vote by the fans), havent had any burnouts yet, he takes the time to answer his fans in this site, but most importently he enjoys making those games and it shows :D so yeah its a good reason to be optimistic as any. personally ive liked this game since the start (and ive really wanted the harem ending but i understand the reasoning behind it and it sounds like it can still have an "i dont have to choose" option and even if not i would still enjoy it :love: )
Thanks so much for the kind words, man. Yes, making these games are my passion, so burning out would take a lot, but I have released at least one update every single month for almost the past year and that will not stop anytime soon! Got a lot more shit coming

Thx mate. Great update.
Really happy you enjoyed it, man. Chapter 4 is only a couple of weeks away =]

I'm still deciding on if the individual routes will have pregnancy or not. We'll see!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Poking me not a good way to get what you want. Actually, it makes me want to do the opposite =D
Ah, come on! Who doesn't like a long, gentle poking? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TBH I don't really care about preggers stuff since I don't want 1) super fast pregnancies 2) Time skips (unless in epilogues) or 3) the preggers stuff taking away from the rest of the game.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yes, there will eventually be options to close routes and leave only those you want open
:unsure: As much as I'm tempted play Secret Summer pokemon style (got to catch them all) something tells me that may not work
I don't see a clear vision for the harem.
So now I'll wait and see which combinations are possible.

Should be fun

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes