3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
Since MAC links are actually PC versions, can I get a link to older MAC version? (SS 0.2)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Since MAC links are actually PC versions, can I get a link to older MAC version? (SS 0.2)
same question here ... what happened with mac version for the renew updating ?
Sorry been a bit busy getting out these new updates.

But I have updated the Mac links to Ch. 3!

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just look in Patreon and there is a pool saying that the game will not have a "harem" ending, but it can have a three-person relationship ending? Well, you know your character better than me, and maybe in the next update there will be something that makes it make sense, but I really don't see how it couldn't be an open relationship, like, they don't need to all be with each other and living together, the Mc could have a singular relationship with each of them, so far the only one that I see having a problem with it is the older blond sister, but she is part of one of the troubles, so I don't know.

Just to clarify what I mean, there could be the two separate three-person relationships and the relationship with the youngest housemate, they don't need to all interact with each other, each relationship would be separate, but as I said, you know your character better than me, and maybe there is an explanation in the future update.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I just look in Patreon and there is a pool saying that the game will not have a "harem" ending, but it can have a three-person relationship ending? Well, you know your character better than me, and maybe in the next update there will be something that makes it make sense, but I really don't see how it couldn't be an open relationship, like, they don't need to all be with each other and living together, the Mc could have a singular relationship with each of them, so far the only one that I see having a problem with it is the older blond sister, but she is part of one of the troubles, so I don't know.

Just to clarify what I mean, there could be the two separate three-person relationships and the relationship with the youngest housemate, they don't need to all interact with each other, each relationship would be separate, but as I said, you know your character better than me, and maybe there is an explanation in the future update.
I don't see a clear vision for the harem and what you're talking about. I only write what comes to mind. You don't want me to force anything, trust me. Not every game needs to have a harem.

Picture Perfectwill have a harem because I see it clear in my mind and how it will work. I don't have that for Secret Summer. I hope you understand

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't see a clear vision for the harem and what you're talking about. I only write what comes to mind. You don't want me to force anything, trust me. Not every game needs to have a harem.

Picture Perfectwill have a harem because I see it clear in my mind and how it will work. I don't have that for Secret Summer. I hope you understand
I do, I just would like to know the logic behind it, but I understand if it is just how you see it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I do, I just would like to know the logic behind it, but I understand if it is just how you see it.
The logic is that I don't see the harem path in my head, and I never force my writing. That's literally the reason lol. But like I said, not every game needs to have a harem and I am including multiple relationship routes for you guys on top of the individual routes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yeah, going into this I was not sure how you were going to get from the mother/son relationship with Norah and the MC to a sexual/romantic one. I can't imagine how Norah would then be okay with the MC having sex with Leanne, Zoe, and Coral too. Though I don't see how Norah would accept the MC and one of his sisters either. I mean unless they always hide it or run away I don't see how it ends happily.

I'm sure some people want this to be similar to Sisterly Love but I'd rather you write your story and take us along for the journey. I am interested to see how any of the family will accept the MC having a relationship with any of them.

Oh and as always I have to remind you that Irene is still the wicked step-mother and I don't like her. ;)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Yeah, going into this I was not sure how you were going to get from the mother/son relationship with Norah and the MC to a sexual/romantic one. I can't imagine how Norah would then be okay with the MC having sex with Leanne, Zoe, and Coral too. Though I don't see how Norah would accept the MC and one of his sisters either. I mean unless they always hide it or run away I don't see how it ends happily.

I'm sure some people want this to be similar to Sisterly Love but I'd rather you write your story and take us along for the journey. I am interested to see how any of the family will accept the MC having a relationship with any of them.

Oh and as always I have to remind you that Irene is still the wicked step-mother and I don't like her. ;)
Yeah, when I try to picture or come up with scenarios for like Norah being cool with Coral fucking the MC, it just does not work.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I've played every chapter since it's release. So far, so good, I wouldn't change much, I like this game.
I also never played any other games from SuperWriter, so this boi ain't no fanboi, just being real, jokes aside.
Write at your own pace and when you have the flow, like you said in other words, being forced to write something you don't want and feel isn't good for you and the game.
I used to write hardware reviews for a few years and I know how it is when you have ETA on something and you literally have to force yourself to write. Take a chill pill and don't worry about what individuals want, you can't please everyone.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Harem ending, threeway ending... You guys are so optimistic.:D With how games here end up on infinite hold, get abandoned or developers go missing I just hope this game get any kind of ending. Well preferably not a rushed one.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
i mean we have good reason to, superwriter is one of the greatest devs out there he is conssitant with the updates, consult with the audiance (this game was abandoned but restored due to a vote by the fans), havent had any burnouts yet, he takes the time to answer his fans in this site, but most importently he enjoys making those games and it shows :D so yeah its a good reason to be optimistic as any. personally ive liked this game since the start (and ive really wanted the harem ending but i understand the reasoning behind it and it sounds like it can still have an "i dont have to choose" option and even if not i would still enjoy it :love: )

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, when I try to picture or come up with scenarios for like Norah being cool with Coral fucking the MC, it just does not work.
I was trying to picture a scene where the MC and Norah fuck and then the MC goes "Okay, I'm going to go fuck Coral" or something. I just don't see Norah saying, "go give her a good fucking". LOL

Now, I could see a bad ending where the MC tries to have a harem (where he attempts to hide the fact that he is screwing them all) and they find out and throw him out. But I don't see a family snuggle happening.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes