3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020
the link seems to only contain chapter 1 and 2.

nvm, it seams there is a bug and the game ends if you refuse the shower scene. Am i really the first one here to do that LOL? not even the dev thought anyone would want to refuse Norah .

Last edited:

James Shannon

Sep 17, 2018
This is an outstanding addition to the Superwriter library of games. The story has a smooth flow from start to each end. Each character has real substance, and interact very well. Graphics are phenomenal as well. Just can't wait for the next chapter in this ongoing story.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is an outstanding addition to the Superwriter library of games. The story has a smooth flow from start to each end. Each character has real substance, and interact very well. Graphics are phenomenal as well. Just can't wait for the next chapter in this ongoing story.
Thanks a lot, man. Game coming out in a couple of weeks? Ch. 4

Reactions: WiderWays

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Still too short for me to be interested.
I usually wait until it's half a gig or a GB to play it.
Don't want the game to end too quickly.
And why does the MC got what it looks like a fake wig he got from Richard Simmons?
At least I hope that's not the MC. He should really lay off the hair gel or whatever that is.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Still too short for me to be interested.
I usually wait until it's half a gig or a GB to play it.
Don't want the game to end too quickly.
I compress all images to make game smaller, so size isn't a good judge for length. It's an hour long

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I compress all images to make game smaller, so size isn't a good judge for length. It's an hour long
How can you tell how long it is?
By clicking slow or fast?
So an hour in the real world equals to 1 minute clicking fast but if you read it, it's like an hour later.
That only depends how interesting it is.
If it's better then Picture Perfect then sure people would spend an hour reading it.
If it's not, then only a minute before it's over.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
How can you tell how long it is?
By clicking slow or fast?
So an hour in the real world equals to 1 minute clicking fast but if you read it, it's like an hour later.
That only depends how interesting it is.
If it's better then Picture Perfect then sure people would spend an hour reading it.
If it's not, then only a minute before it's over.
The average person reads 200-300 words a minute, and all updates I do have at least 8k

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The average person reads 200-300 words a minute, and all updates I do have at least 8k
Like I said. That's a minute for me if it's boring.
But I do not have that problem with Picture Perfect.
I hope this game is just as good when it's a GB long.
The only problem I have with Picture Perfect is a couple of mistakes like these.
I think they were 2 since I already played that game and I am clicking fast to catch up and only stopping at the funny parts.
I think that was Paris trying to say that and it came out that way.
There could be more mistakes like that but I only counted 2., make that 5.
I'm starting to think he needs a better proofreader.
Like I said, I was clicking fast.

Last edited:

Alex3557

Mar 31, 2020
First post - maiden voyage - virgin territory ...

Secret Summer, a Ren'Py VN by SuperWriter where the MC returns to his home to help out his landlady and roommates (mother and sisters!) after less than a year away after living with his - ah, forget it - his father and stepmother.
Anyway, I'm pretty new to the world of VNs (played a bunch in the last few months thanks to Covid-19!) and have limited knowledge of the technology used to create said VNs (played around a little bit with DAZ and Ren'Py). However, I am sure about one thing - story (plot) and dialogue are most important, just like in TV or movies or theatre or books or... In this regard, I believe SuperWriter has done a very nice job overall creating believable characters (various traits and personalities) in a world where there is plot, humor, and (of course) the groundwork for lots of adult entertainment! I like SuperWriter's work overall and cannot wait until the next release!

Last edited:

dabird851

Jan 21, 2020
I really like this game. I played the original and am glad it got rebooted. Like all of SuperWriter's games it has a great story. Im intrigues to see where he is taking it. Cant wait for the next update.

Chuckmain18

Feb 29, 2020
When I first saw this game, I wasn't sure what to expect. I've seen many like it before. Once I started playing through it, I noticed how there was a lot of attention to detail in all the models and surrounding scenes. What is even better is there is no rushing out an unfinished update. I will continue to support all 3 of his current games and any in the future!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
When I first saw this game, I wasn't sure what to expect. I've seen many like it before. Once I started playing through it, I noticed how there was a lot of attention to detail in all the models and surrounding scenes. What is even better is there is no rushing out an unfinished update. I will continue to support all 3 of his current games and any in the future!
Oh you like the Richard Simmons wig look alike MC?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I really like this game. I played the original and am glad it got rebooted. Like all of SuperWriter's games it has a great story. Im intrigues to see where he is taking it. Cant wait for the next update.
Thanks a lot for the kind words and support, guys! Got a lot more coming for you. I promise

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes