3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah it took me a few minutes to realize I should just copy over my save to the new update.

That said, fantastic fucking update! Love, love, love Irene, and can only imagine/look forward to sexy time with Norah. While adding Coral’s scenes would have been the cherry on top, I’m more than ok with the focus on Irene (and secretly hoping to impregnate ‘sterile’ Irene as a final fuck you to dear old dad). ;)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Really glad you enjoyed the game! It will not be a full Harem though, as an all-out orgy because I just can't see that in my head.

Instead, the women will all acknowledge you are dating them and maybe talk about you or something. It will not be a secret
You will be surprised. How stories develop is a weird and wonderful thing. I write short stories as a hobby and it is always amazing how they drop out your head. Good luck.(y)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played this quite awhile back and enjoyed it very much. What's even more enjoyable is playing it again with multiple updates 'in que' for me. Had a fanfuckingtastic run last night as I ran through the old.. and the new content. Not to throw shade at the other girls, but I do believe Irene is one of the best, smoking hot, fricking beautiful ladies I've seen on the entire F95 site.

If I were going to question anything about Secret Summer.. and this is by no means a 'hated it' moment.. it would be I think SuperWriter could have put a little more strife?/friction between Irene and MC before what ultimately happened. Perhaps just to make the victory a bit more sweeter?

Anyhowz, this is the morning(noon?) after an epic run til 4:30AM and I'm still basking in the glow. Awesome work as always SuperMan.. I mean SuperWriter. Excited to go check out Sun Breed now..

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Played this quite awhile back and enjoyed it very much. What's even more enjoyable is playing it again with multiple updates 'in que' for me. Had a fanfuckingtastic run last night as I ran through the old.. and the new content. Not to throw shade at the other girls, but I do believe Irene is one of the best, smoking hot, fricking beautiful ladies I've seen on the entire F95 site.

If I were going to question anything about Secret Summer.. and this is by no means a 'hated it' moment.. it would be I think SuperWriter could have put a little more strife?/friction between Irene and MC before what ultimately happened. Perhaps just to make the victory a bit more sweeter?

Anyhowz, this is the morning(noon?) after an epic run til 4:30AM and I'm still basking in the glow. Awesome work as always SuperMan.. I mean SuperWriter. Excited to go check out Sun Breed now..
Haha, I'm no superman, but I'm glad you enjoyed the update, man. The game was on hold for a good while, so I want to catch up with content, so this is the second release in like a month. Plan to have a bit more releases in the next couple of months.

And I promise I have some good stuff coming as of the sexual content starts to pick up. Stay tuned!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really glad you enjoyed the game! It will not be a full Harem though, as an all-out orgy because I just can't see that in my head.

Instead, the women will all acknowledge you are dating them and maybe talk about you or something. It will not be a secret
If they’re all ok with sharing, that’s even better, full-on orgy not required. That’s a much better alternative to playing each time for a different girl, which I would have since i like them all and it’s hard to choose one over the other.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/01/29: Updated Mod, 0.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.6
Download: - - -

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Haven't played this game since an early version, really liking the redesign of it. And while the writing is a bit simple it's also kinda brilliant, like a fun rollercoaster ride, get in get out and leave satisfied. Nice work!

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
SuperWriter I really like the characters/story of your games, do you plan to make animations?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
2020/01/29: Updated Mod, 0.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.6
Download: MEGA - - -
Thanks! ;) Your work is much appreciated.

Reactions: MataHariX

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What a fantastic update :love:. I had a wonderful time with my beautiful 2nd mommy, Irene. It was nice getting to know more about her. All those wonderful intimate moments were great. That sex scene was fucking hot af. Don't worry Irene, you'll hopefully be able to have children now(i hope it was john who was the actual impotent one here) and be a wonderful mother soon, a real milf.

Meanwhile this bastard john is completely irredeemable. Like seriously. It was already bad with how he treated our gorgeous 1st Mama, Norah, and our lovely sisters but now he's treating Irene bad as well? He deserves everything that might happen to him in future for basically not caring that she was almost raped and for using her while he cheats with other women. I don't know what that something may be but he absolutely deserves said bad thing :mad:.

Loved seeing Paris at the mall as well. I like how the game is basically in the same universe. Most devs don't do this often. It's usually just a few posters on the wall or ads on tv/radio for their other works as a brief mention. I still need to play PP btw. I'm already 1.5 updates behind :KEK:.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes