3.90 star(s) 109 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That Irene reveal is a serious buzzkill. Rather wish it'd come before getting involved with her.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I cannot believe I was today years old when I realized why Coral named her gamer persona King Reef.
xDDDD

Loving the update! Liking Irene more but Norah is still Bae

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
2020/01/29: Updated Mod, 0.6

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.6
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.6
Download: MEGA - - -
the scene gallery does not work..

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
Hey that Android link from main page is taking me no where :|
Lol where is the link to download ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey that Android link from main page is taking me no where :|
Lol where is the link to download ?
it takes you to the 0.5 android port on mega, unless you are in the wrong thread perhaps?
anyway, there is quite a magic thing called "search-box" (should be upper right side of the screen, not sure for and though) - by using it there are high chances you will find what you are looking for, in this case it is 0.6 android port.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
This is without a doubt one of my fav games on the site, SuperWriter thank you for resurrecting it from the ashes! I know I am one of your biggest (asshole) critics and tend to bust your balls at times (PP was my fav game till the mid game model change & the early exit strategy, but I am also one of your biggest fans) You make great games but you can't change shit once the fans are invested in the original.
Anyhow great update can't wait for the next!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
it takes you to the 0.5 android port on mega, unless you are in the wrong thread perhaps?
anyway, there is quite a magic thing called "search-box" (should be upper right side of the screen, not sure for and though) - by using it there are high chances you will find what you are looking for, in this case it is 0.6 android port.
Thanks Bhai

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes