fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I like this so far, I'm intrigued and pleased at how much of a slut the mc can be. The english....not so much. Of course we were warned about that, however eventually it needs some serious polishing and I'd recommend doing this sooner rather then later so you don't have a mountain load of translation fixes needing to be done later on. I would volunteer myself to help translate if you needed, as I'm sure many fans would. Yea, I guess I'm a fan now lol. Can't wait for more

Reactions: Livervt

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I like this so far, I'm intrigued and pleased at how much of a slut the mc can be. The english....not so much. Of course we were warned about that, however eventually it needs some serious polishing and I'd recommend doing this sooner rather then later so you don't have a mountain load of translation fixes needing to be done later on. I would volunteer myself to help translate if you needed, as I'm sure many fans would. Yea, I guess I'm a fan now lol. Can't wait for more
I'm glad that you enjoyed my game! Happy to have you as a fan :)
Yes, my english is not pretty good. I knew this could be the main issue at some point. Still trying to improve that ;s
If you can I'd be happy to take your help :)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I'm glad that you enjoyed my game! Happy to have you as a fan :)
Yes, my english is not pretty good. I knew this could be the main issue at some point. Still trying to improve that ;s
If you can I'd be happy to take your help :)
Would you start a discord? Labrats 2's mods have a discord and we have a channel for typos and sometimes use it for general writing suggestions (for LR2). Might just be easier to have your own community to grab suggestions for this

Jun 10, 2021
Would you start a discord? Labrats 2's mods have a discord and we have a channel for typos and sometimes use it for general writing suggestions (for LR2). Might just be easier to have your own community to grab suggestions for this
He/She just created one, maybe we will have to wait for a few days to open for public

Reactions: bloodbus

Jacko611

Jan 9, 2019
Am i missing something? I've done everything but stuck on the
"Dad often leaves wallet in the hallway. 8:00-10:00"
I've checked everyday and at all the times i can and nothing appears?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
what's the name of the actress in the bedroom scene at night with the dad?
Alyce Anderson.

Am i missing something? I've done everything but stuck on the
"Dad often leaves wallet in the hallway. 8:00-10:00"
I've checked everyday and at all the times i can and nothing appears?
What version are you playing on?
It appears in the Hallway, under Pass the time button. At 8:00-10:00 Monday-Friday.

Jacko611

Jan 9, 2019
Alyce Anderson.

What version are you playing on?
It appears in the Hallway, under Pass the time button. At 8:00-10:00 Monday-Friday.
It was the 1.4d version, i tried restarting to game too to see if id somehow broke it and it didnt appear then either, Not sure if i did something wrong lmao

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
hello dear developer, when next version is expected for release?
‍ Soon
It was the 1.4d version, i tried restarting to game too to see if id somehow broke it and it didnt appear then either, Not sure if i did something wrong lmao
I don't know where is the problem. I searched for it but i couldn't find the bug.
I am sending a save file after that event.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Skyllah

Jun 24, 2018
How i pass this " I should visit Lena house. She will show me some ideas about Cam Show (Lena House 15:30) " ?

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Lena show is looped... forever. No new advice after discovering her the first time. Is that intentional until new content added?

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes