Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Got the hint that Dad sometimes leaves his wallet in the hallway. That is nice. The only problem is: there is no hallway (or better said there is no room with that name). I searched the whole house between 8am and 10am and i couldn't find the wallet. So where is it?

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Got the hint that Dad sometimes leaves his wallet in the hallway. That is nice. The only problem is: there is no hallway (or better said there is no room with that name). I searched the whole house between 8am and 10am and i couldn't find the wallet. So where is it?
It's on the First Floor from Monday to Friday. If still this event doesnt appear please pm me.

RM

May 25, 2017
1.6 dropped on Patreon yesterday. I'm doing a fresh playthrough now myself. Noting some bugs here, since I haven't gotten a discord invite since I only joined up earlier today.

-Starting a new save on the new update won't load anything on to the right-hand sidebar except the volume slider. No outfit, relationship, or phone options. Starting a new save on v1.4 and loading it on v1.6 gets around this for now.
-During the first scene with Lena and Lucas, the post-scene text has some typos:
" The guy who you dont want to mess around." Is missing an apostrophe for "don't"
" Rosemary i know you were watching us. I had to do it. " Is missing capitalisation on the "I"
" Why? Beacuse you enjoy doing this shit? " Has "Because" spelt incorrectly
-Attempting to post selfies to SocialPics on your smartphone will tell you to be more corrupted first, which is fine, but the Return link will send you back to your room, instead of where you were at the time.
-One of the "Cuter Selfie" options won't actually save when you attempt to take it, meaning you can't upload it online either.
-When you spy on your mother making a phone call at night, she has the line " Well i rather speaking in English... " Given she's just switched out of Polish, maybe the awkward wording is intentional (although if not, "Well I would rather we speak in English" would be better), but the "I" still needs to be capitalised.
-The follow up scene from your mother's POV has the line " Heeeyy.! Thanks. You too like not too shabby! " There's an extra " . " in there
- "Haha. So like i promised a Coffee for you. " From that same page needs to capitalise the "I" and un-capitalise the C in coffee. There's a few more minor typos and "I"s that need fixing in this passage too, like " Beacuse i told them " and " not excatly where "
-The sex scene has " GURL!P!! " in there, probably need to cut the first exclamation mark out.
-Jack inviting you to his party has a few typos. " Oh you jelous? " should be jealous. " I hate Parties. I feel awkard there. " should be awkward. " After some thoughts you decided to go with Jack to a party. " should be after some thinking. Need to capitalise some "I"s here too.
-When Lucas introduces you to Madison, in the lift later in the scene she says " You can lend them a help, but don't get attached to them. " It should be "lend them a hand"
-The prompt to leave the lift says "You are in shocked." This should be either "You are in shock" or "You are shocked"
-Talking to your mom has you say " I know it's alittle weird. " There needs to be a space in a "a little." There's also a typo later in the page, " [Name] i need to anwser this. " Should be answer.
-The option to do Yoga in the living room in the evening is misspelt as "Joga"

Last edited:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
1.6 dropped on Patreon yesterday. I'm doing a fresh playthrough now myself. Noting some bugs here, since I haven't gotten a discord invite since I only joined up earlier today.

-Starting a new save on the new update won't load anything on to the right-hand sidebar except the volume slider. No outfit, relationship, or phone options. Starting a new save on v1.4 and loading it on v1.6 gets around this for now.
-During the first scene with Lena and Lucas, the post-scene text has some typos:
" The guy who you dont want to mess around." Is missing an apostrophe for "don't"
" Rosemary i know you were watching us. I had to do it. " Is missing capitalisation on the "I"
" Why? Beacuse you enjoy doing this shit? " Has "Because" spelt incorrectly
-Attempting to post selfies to SocialPics on your smartphone will tell you to be more corrupted first, which is fine, but the Return link will send you back to your room, instead of where you were at the time.
-One of the "Cuter Selfie" options won't actually save when you attempt to take it, meaning you can't upload it online either.
-When you spy on your mother making a phone call at night, she has the line " Well i rather speaking in English... " Given she's just switched out of Polish, maybe the awkward wording is intentional (although if not, "Well I would rather we speak in English" would be better), but the "I" still needs to be capitalised.
-The follow up scene from your mother's POV has the line " Heeeyy.! Thanks. You too like not too shabby! " There's an extra " . " in there
- "Haha. So like i promised a Coffee for you. " From that same page needs to capitalise the "I" and un-capitalise the C in coffee. There's a few more minor typos and "I"s that need fixing in this passage too, like " Beacuse i told them " and " not excatly where "
-The sex scene has " GURL!P!! " in there, probably need to cut the first exclamation mark out.
-Jack inviting you to his party has a few typos. " Oh you jelous? " should be jealous. " I hate Parties. I feel awkard there. " should be awkward. " After some thoughts you decided to go with Jack to a party. " should be after some thinking. Need to capitalise some "I"s here too.
-When Lucas introduces you to Madison, in the lift later in the scene she says " You can lend them a help, but don't get attached to them. " It should be "lend them a hand"
-The prompt to leave the lift says "You are in shocked." This should be either "You are in shock" or "You are shocked"
-Talking to your mom has you say " I know it's alittle weird. " There needs to be a space in a "a little." There's also a typo later in the page, " [Name] i need to anwser this. " Should be answer.
-The option to do Yoga in the living room in the evening is misspelt as "Joga"
When are we getting release Livervt ?

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
The girl that masturbates using the dildo against the wall, with the view being underneath, does anyone have the sauce for that video? Please and thank you.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes