slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
How do you bring across saved games from earlier version? I don't want to play the whole thing again, even though the game is quite fun.
go back to the old version. load your save, then once loaded open save menu and hit "save to disk" save the file some where you can get to it easy, then open new version and hit "load from disk" and find the file and it should work.

Reactions: mickster101

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Secret Taboo [v2.0] [Livervt] [LEAVE BUTTON FIX ADDED]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Secret Taboo [v2.0] [Livervt] [LEAVE BUTTON FIX ADDED]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Don't know if it's because of the (re)compression many videos don't seem to play properly (on Firefox). VLC plays them but with artifacts.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2066445

Overview:

Secret Taboo
is about Pure Girl, who moves to a new city with her Parents. She discover a note that might lead to secret your parents kept from you. Through the game she will be corrupted by the people you meet. This journey might turn her into something she has never wished for since her youth. Deep within her family jams a a dark serious secret.
It's a sandbox game that's still in development, but it mainly has more events than daily repeaters. In addition, I do audio and video clip editing at which I'm having fun.​
The overview switches back and forth between 3d-person and 1st-person - sometimes in the same sentence

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't know if it's because of the (re)compression many videos don't seem to play properly (on Firefox). VLC plays them but with artifacts.
Compressing will always reduce the quality, there are going to be artifacts, the compression is in line with previous ones that averaged around a GB. Can't say anything about Firefox, as it seemed fine in Edge.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
the game says I need to visit the mother at night but at 1900 i talk about the book that goes nowhere and show her a pic that goes nowhere- everyother time at night where she's in her room it's empty and she isn't actually there

edit 2: also i have mom's corruption at 100/100 but when i click "alone with mom corruption level 2 at the dinner table nothing happens

Last edited:

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
this is technically a good game. but i really don't like one aspect of it. it almost feels like this dude Lucas is the main character, the driving force of the story. he is in control of the story and the decisions... so why are we not playing from his perspective? to the point i reached in the game, it feels like his story really.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
this is technically a good game. but i really don't like one aspect of it. it almost feels like this dude Lucas is the main character, the driving force of the story. he is in control of the story and the decisions... so why are we not playing from his perspective? to the point i reached in the game, it feels like his story really.
The problem of it we don't have a choise to oppos his corruption and the only one option that make give in we interact with him with mom and frien and we don't eve choise in give in or resist it just to forcefull into corruption.

I don't likethat you want to add Male Protagonist as Well.

Reactions: Thrivechaos

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
This update is a bit weird but good even if I am hating all the mandatory lesbian content and that dad has been ignored for a while now

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Jack and Tom's route is bugged because going to Jack's dinner doesn't delete it from the objectives list and you cant ready Tom's message after Lazy Day and progress the story

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Sounds like a good game and I might have played it if it has a lesbian path.
This update literally added a bunch of lesbian stuff with a couple different people. Surprised there hasn't been more of it honestly.
the game says I need to visit the mother at night but at 1900 i talk about the book that goes nowhere and show her a pic that goes nowhere- everyother time at night where she's in her room it's empty and she isn't actually there

edit 2: also i have mom's corruption at 100/100 but when i click "alone with mom corruption level 2 at the dinner table nothing happens
It's not at 1900, it's when she goes to bed after watching tv with the dad at like, 2200. It's a bit unintuitive since they're both her reading in bed, but that's how it is. They *do* have separate scenes at corruption level 2. As for being at 100/100, check your bedroom, if she's maxed you probably have an option to level up her corruption to the next level in there.

Reactions: GetRad08

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Right off the bat, I have a problem following the objectives, specifically dad's computer password. Typing in random stuff is obviously a stupid thing to do that doesn't work, but where can I find it? Or am I supposed to let MC type a bunch of stuff in and get in trouble?

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Right off the bat, I have a problem following the objectives, specifically dad's computer password. Typing in random stuff is obviously a stupid thing to do that doesn't work, but where can I find it? Or am I supposed to let MC type a bunch of stuff in and get in trouble?
that’s the beauty of it…you don’t find the password basically Dad confronts you and you lie about it to begin the game.

sibiloo

Jul 7, 2021
need help im stuck. when i want tease my dad it asking me to change my dad after I cleaned house with sexy dress and his corruption is 75. i have no violet pills and there is no option in my room to change my dad

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I highly recommend removing "controls" from <video> tags which seem to cause issues in browsers.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes