Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
izlenecek bir yol arıyorum bcz, yolsuzluğu ve itibarı nasıl artıracağımı bilmiyorum, ayrıca cumartesi günü Jack ile bir partiye gidemem

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
The problem of it we don't have a choise to oppos his corruption and the only one option that make give in we interact with him with mom and frien and we don't eve choise in give in or resist it just to forcefull into corruption.

I don't likethat you want to add Male Protagonist as Well.
I don't even mean it like adding a male protagonist. i meant that the whole game should have been from his perspective instead of the girl.
i mean, when i play other games with female protagonist where they get submisive and such, it feels like i, the player in their shoes, pushed them to do that. now it feels like someone is forcing me to do that.
in other games you do the manipulating and the hypnosis or mind control or whatever. here, it's done to you and you don't have an alternative.
i mean it would have been ok, if there is an alternative where you can fight him in a way, even if you still ended the same character wise.

in a way i feel like playing one of those other mind control games where MC has some power and corrupt the women around him, but instead of playing the MC i play one of his victims. which is weird as fuck.
and that is a shame because otherwise the game is very good.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I'm enjoying the game a lot but there's a bit of frustration too. The game is described as a "sandbox" which is in one sense true - you decide, hour by hour, day to day, what to do. However after the beginning almost all the content is gated behind interactions with Lucas, who uses mysterious powers to alter you. If you avoid him or limit your interactions with him, it doesn't matter how you behave at school, at work or at home, you never get enough corruption points to make substantial progress anywhere else. You get to have sex with your boyfriend once, then go back to having platonic visits.

If the Saturday parties with Jack and Tom were repeatable, that could be an alternative route via drugs.
Likewise if you enjoyed teasing your teacher endlessly, perhaps it could accumulate enough corruption for you to enjoy teasing your parents and school boys/girls as well.
Camgirling could be built up into more tiers, with corruption gradually increasing as the behaviour becomes normalised for you. Right now the switch from doing nothing to doing expicit shows is abrupt and the income is minimal.

Less importantly, but still noticable is that the more outgoing but not really slutty clothing you can buy at the mall is gated behind such a high corruption score that you've been sucking, fucking and wearing a lot more revealing role outfits for ages before you can buy them, which makes them pointless.

Having to go home or to the cafe to change outfits before going to an outfit limited location is realistic but just annoying extra clicks. A one button 'quick-change' option (or just a no-click automatic switch) would be convenient.

Bugs: After achieving "Daddy's Girl" status, father's corruption does not increase from events like "Daddy is horny" or shower encounters.
Mother's event in the living room 14:00 throws an error message if she has reached corruption level 2.
Camgirl orgasms do not provide the extra followers or income they say they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: TestUsername23

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't even mean it like adding a male protagonist. i meant that the whole game should have been from his perspective instead of the girl.
i mean, when i play other games with female protagonist where they get submisive and such, it feels like i, the player in their shoes, pushed them to do that. now it feels like someone is forcing me to do that.
in other games you do the manipulating and the hypnosis or mind control or whatever. here, it's done to you and you don't have an alternative.
i mean it would have been ok, if there is an alternative where you can fight him in a way, even if you still ended the same character wise.

in a way i feel like playing one of those other mind control games where MC has some power and corrupt the women around him, but instead of playing the MC i play one of his victims. which is weird as fuck.
and that is a shame because otherwise the game is very good.
It would change the core of the game by change from female to male protagonist.

As I said before fighting the manipulation and mind controll would be the perfect if we want to be uncorrupted FMC. Conserve or pried and our free will. Without choise it look on fighting mind controll it real feel like kinetic novel in that metter. This game remind me to corrupted city same storitelling even ther you end up someone pet.

sebbu

May 2, 2022
When I was running or relax at the park late (at night), someone ask me for my phone, i ran away, and my energy became Number NaN (it was 80 before, there is a -15 energy written on the page)

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
When I was running or relax at the park late (at night), someone ask me for my phone, i ran away, and my energy became Number NaN (it was 80 before, there is a -15 energy written on the page)
press F12 and type:
SugarCube.State.variables.energy=100
Press enter then press F12 to close the console

kristoqwazy

Aug 23, 2017
anyone know how/if you can proceed from the repeatable sophia event?

there are no controls to exit the menu, other than using the 'unstuck' button, and potentially that screws up the scripting?

1687009039337.png

Reactions: BearSnatcher

/Breed

Dec 10, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can move the restaurant forward? I go to talk to Eva, and it says go talk to Lucas at his house. But when I go to his house it always says he's busy

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can move the restaurant forward? I go to talk to Eva, and it says go talk to Lucas at his house. But when I go to his house it always says he's busy
Annoyingly, you have to do a lot of shit for Lucas in other ways before you can progress at the restaurant. Visit him at the mall, work at the office etc for a while. It's why I was complaining a couple of pages back that the game goes nowhere unless you let Lucas control you.

Reactions: Tutuooo
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes