Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
How do I get the staff to stop from raiding Vicky?
I've built the entertainment room and the staff mood is on happy, but they won't stop raiding Vicky.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I've built the entertainment room and the staff mood is on happy, but they won't stop raiding Vicky.
When you sleep, there's an indicator for the staff's boredom, you have to pay for the girls or get vicky to dance every couple of days.

Reactions: Mannaten

aquamann485

Nov 13, 2019
can you get Luke / Mom corruption beyond 50 or is it stuck there?
Also is there any threesome content with the mom dad or acknowledgement of what is going on?

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck: for some reason, I don't see my phone in the right side column. I only have a woman picture and note "
"this is only one
time thing"

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
must be a bug, maybe you can simply watch them raid Vicky and then it will stop?

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck: for some reason, I don't see my phone in the right side column. I only have a woman picture and note "
"this is only one
time thing"
Still stuck. Have tasks with messages (on Wednesday and in school), but i don't have phone now.

Corruption also kinda stuck, don't know what to do - can't raise mother to level 2.

Simon27

Mar 2, 2018
need help, im stuck in a bimbo loop and vcant leave this house? is that it with fa,ily then andf left ?

Siouxsie

Oct 17, 2019
1702577471384.png

Stuck on those, im going to class everyday and nothing is happening, im seeing ashley with the teacher everyday also, do i need to grind more days going to classes or do i need to do something that i aint doing?

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
1. Newcomer doesn't disappear after meeting Chloe for the first time and events repeats over and over.
2. After witnessing Ashley's blackmail, Chloe's/teacher house is nowhere to be found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wolfman1
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes