TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
It says that Vicki's corruption must be greater than 200 for the fifth raid, but that is the max corruption, and after the raid, she loses 10 corruption. What am I missing?

PS: great game, btw. Thank you.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a compressed download version somewhere?

Are there any school events that "Emma" can participate in? When she is at 100 fitness?
Would love if there was interactive map and notification she lost her virginity with random dude at gym.
Pregnancy is not really expanded on in this game, it seems. Nor is cooking.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
how to make coffee for the dad? Every day he always makes coffee himself.
Nvm, already fixed the problem. Instead of making coffee around 7-8, make coffee around 14, when no one's in the kitchen and then you can make coffee for the dad.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
I liked the game, with each update the game gets more exciting and the games that are in the game are good so you don't just keep your hand on your "friend" and just click forward haha

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
1. What's the code to the special mirror?

2- And how do I get the second spycam? Or move the first one from bathroom to bedroom?

3. And even I get the passcode for top secret computer, there is no option to enter it.

Last edited:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
how to make coffee for the dad? Every day he always makes coffee himself.
In the evening when he is in the office, you can make it.

Does anyone please have a save from before Hospital Visit 2? Please

Can anyone tell me the name of the model who visits client number 2? Or give a link to the video?

[Vixen] - Marley Brinx & Alex Grey - Reunion (2019-07-03)

What is the Blackwater code? EDIT: ah got it.

Last edited:

blondie97

Feb 14, 2022
the going to school at night event, corruption at 2, still cant use the link, when it says Corruption 1

Arnoldjamcam

May 24, 2023
So im having a little trouble trying to seduce bailey when chloe is in the house. Is there anyway to do this or do i just assume its just not in this version yet.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes