nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I'll leave my comment here to receive updates from some hero. I hope this update fixes some events that I can't complete, like
Manage your Playground (Sanctuary)
Mom wakes you up (Weekend 7:00-10:00)
Show Luke Mother Mystery (Mom Living Room Camera Peep Show
no matter what I do, I can't complete these events

Feb 28, 2019
I'll leave my comment here to receive updates from some hero. I hope this update fixes some events that I can't complete, like
Manage your Playground (Sanctuary)
Mom wakes you up (Weekend 7:00-10:00)
Show Luke Mother Mystery (Mom Living Room Camera Peep Show
no matter what I do, I can't complete these events
the sanctuary one, let your staff morale go super bad and u will then see 'ctv' footage of the staff using the girls, i think theres a total of 3 scenes, maybe 4, dont remember.
mom wakes you up should be a selectable event in your room on weekend morning.
mother mystery i dont remember, should say in objective what to do.

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hey. The public launch will be soon, at the moment I'm looking for bugs and fixing things that were pretty much broken by my lack of sloppiness. Supporters reported me several things and suggestion and I'd like to implement them and release into the public.
Thanks for liking my work, and I apologise for not speaking here much due to not being able to access my account. If you have any objections/concerns, please send them to discord, that's where I contribute more. Thank you again.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
What's the changelog?
2.90 Version:
- Luke Corruption to Stage 1 Event.
# After the event has been completed, there is a new few events and scenes with Luke/MC and one new event MC as a Bimbo.
# Please note that this is for MC only. Luke should have an event with his Mother in later version of the game. Stay tuned!
- A continuation of Elijah Content (Bimbo Content).

# It's during an event with Sophia, In objective list there should be a hint where to start it.
- A continuation of the Sophia tablet content.
# MC can now get help to repair the tablet and have access to it.

# Edited sex scenes for Supporters only.
# Several new information.
- Re-worked few early events.

# In "My dad wants to talk to me" there is option to say the Truth. Father may reward MC for telling the truth.
# Minor cosmetic adjustments of Cafe Work.
- One new event with Father (Mother's suspicion).

- New type of clothes: Lingerie and Swim Suits.
# In this version, the lingerie is used in one event. Underwear set you can wear in the Drawer section.
- New Locations: Beach and one location which I don't want to spoil.
# In this version, do not expect much content on the beach.
- New Characters.
- 2 New Special Potraits for Supporters.
- Few bug fixes and UI improvements.

Reactions: titi@ and lpier

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I apologize, I haven't played it for a while and each time I completed the patch. Only now I can't remember how to increase the corruption of the main character. I am stuck at level 2 and can't get to level 3 having 84/100 corruption. I remember the increase is also tied to events but from here on I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Mi scuso, è da un po' che non ci gioco e ogni volta ho completato la patch. Solo che ora non ricordo come aumentare la corruzione del personaggio principale. Sono bloccato al livello 2 e non riesco ad arrivare al livello 3 avendo corruzione 84/100. Ricordo che l'aumento è legato anche agli eventi ma da qui in poi non so più cosa fare.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I apologize I did not translate, but I was convinced I did!

By the way I know this site but when I have to translate and express more complex concepts I use directly for verification and eventual correction the artificaile intelligence which is much better at translations

Livervt

Secret Taboo
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I apologize, I haven't played it for a while and each time I completed the patch. Only now I can't remember how to increase the corruption of the main character. I am stuck at level 2 and can't get to level 3 having 84/100 corruption. I remember the increase is also tied to events but from here on I don't know what to do.
To get corruption level 3 you have Unlock Sophia's Clinic by completing Lena's quests. After that she suggests you a Surgery. The surgery requires Mother and Father Corruption level 2, Bimbofied twice by Burnett and money.
when is the public release ?
Still fixing the certain event, it should be out till the sunday.

Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes